TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i know that logic of plenty of fish of the sea. I just got out of a relationship a few months ago and i was taken throughout my 20s. Its hard meeting chicks that has a good career and no kids, especially at my age around my way. thats why i want to try with this one
Get a younger chick.

Bruhs yall gotta pray for me, attending my week old ex's graduation to show my support tomorrow, why do I have put myself through hell all in my feels, f it.. Gotta start becoming a real man someday, that day will be tomorrow.

I need an update on this because i still cant wrap my head around why you would even attend.

Cut her off

Last edited:
Bruhs yall gotta pray for me, attending my week old ex's graduation to show my support tomorrow, why do I have put myself through hell all in my feels, f it.. Gotta start becoming a real man someday, that day will be tomorrow.
Not sure why you'd attend unless y'all both agreed that y'all are better off as friends.

Nothing makes a dude feel better than getting that Double look from a chickk. Watching them physically fumble with words and looking at you as you approach them.

boost that ego 10 fold. Shaved yesterday had my work gear on just came from the gym.

went to the dentist office to set up appointment. chick looked at me. lookd down at her paper then looked back up and dropped her pen as she was writing. smile came out. lol it was glorious stuttered her first word.

lol def a feelin myself moment

Nothing makes a dude feel better than getting that Double look from a chickk. Watching them physically fumble with words and looking at you as you approach them.

boost that ego 10 fold. Shaved yesterday had my work gear on just came from the gym.

went to the dentist office to set up appointment. chick looked at me. lookd down at her paper then looked back up and dropped her pen as she was writing. smile came out. lol it was glorious stuttered her first word.

I'm sure she wet her panties that moment :lol:

Being single > LDR

Been getting so many nudes. But its annoying dealing with several people at once. I don't have the energy for it at times. Why do y'all have rosters and teams? One or two not sufficient?

Next relationship I get into, the girl has to be on the same page as me. No more of this compromising core values and compromising on a ridiculous amount of personality traits BS.

Last edited:
Been killing the yambs lately single life

My X women looking blue in the face on some mystique shidd

I still miss my skrippa jont tho damn

Being single > LDR

Been getting so many nudes. But its annoying dealing with several people at once. I don't have the energy for it at times. Why do y'all have rosters and teams? One or two not sufficient?

Next relationship I get into, the girl has to be on the same page as me. No more of this compromising core values and compromising on a ridiculous amount of personality traits BS.

I don't know you. But from what you've posted, I'm so happy for you that ended that dumb *** undergrad/LDR relationship that was holding you back. Told you it was gonna be time wasted but hopefully you learned from it. Good luck in the future don't get stuck again or settle.

ANYTHING > LDR

I go to a spot up in Broward.

But if you Google salsa spots in Miami you bound to find some dope joints. And im sure the women will be exponentially badder.

Actually going to class again tonight
mean.gif
laugh.gif
when i visited miami last year, everyone was saying Ball and Chain in Little Havana for good salsa dance and lessons

is there an instance where a girl would send nudes / partial nudes just as a friend or na? girl told me last week , its because she likes capturing the moment and because "i asked". yesterday she said "because it makes you happy"
its blatant but i just want to be reaffirmed by outside folk

Last edited:
is there an instance where a girl would send nudes / partial nudes just as a friend or na? girl told me last week , its because she likes capturing the moment and because "i asked". yesterday she said "because it makes you happy"
social media should tell you the answer to that 

girls on IG are willing to get half naked for any ***** that visits their page  

some are just looking for compliments and to feel good about themselves...... 

that reasoning crossed my mind. hoping its not true though. ig is pretty regular but could be a jump on the low

I don't understand the concern (being serious). You tryna **** or nah?
Exactly this. Also, why are you bringing up "just friends" if you're asking for nudes? You clearly don't wanna be just friends. Ask her to come through. Getting multiple nudes without making a move seems redundant. Unless she's just like playing with your mind.

Whenever you're with a girl snap me b. I need that motivation. I'll do the same.

Being single > LDR

My roster usually consisted of 3.

You need at least one, preferably two that place you as a priority and will come over to smash whenever they're available and they know their role.

It's nice to have 1 that's casual dating just to do some fun non smashing chill stuff with.

Then you have the random one nighters from bars and clubs plus knocking down chicks from Tinder and offline.

When my roster was perfected there were very few nights where I couldn't smash if I really wanted to.

Haven't been in this thread in a while , just been focusing on myself , school , work & gym . I've been cougar hunting for these past few weeks tho from OKC to tinder I've been linking up with a few older chicks from 38-50

Man had an amazing date with this 38 year old Latina , nice & slim .. Finessed her to go to her apartment for a quik session & I could blow her brains out , as she's walking away from the bar . I see a red stain , her period came on , talk about bad luck Thought about running that red light but said F it , we can chill another day , she text me the following day , I text back after a few messages she just stop . Send a Hail Mary text today to check up on her , chick reply by telling me that she wasn't interested.. Kept it cool by saying thanks for your time & it was great meeting you .

I really wanted some of that seasoned yambs .. What kills me is the fact that we were making out in the whip for like 20 mins straight , had my **** in her hand and all but didn't want to give top in front of her complex .
Delete that number & kept it moving .

All good got a 50 year old line up tomorrow. I gotta bounce back .no date , straight to her crib .

Last edited:
Where my Chicago peeps at? I'm turning 21 in 11 days, trying to link up with some of y'all. Got to be on this pursuit of the Yambs together lmao.

^ Fam we in the same boat.

For some reason I urge for older women like 30+ just to experience the cougar yambs for that veteran experience

Been trying to scope them out on OKC but not much to reel in

Last edited:
If she's older, knows you're and she agrees to a real life meet up, you gotta pull the trigger. She's tryna get her back blown out unless her mind is ****** and she really out here looking to connect with a younger cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom