TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I went outdoors for lunch today, and its looking good i'm ready to hunt. Gotta lose this relationship gut though.

Yes bro they love brothers out here. Especially if you're college educated and went to a private high school. That's where the fine white girls are at and the rich backgrounds. 

Come out to Indiana B we can go to a pacer game they're cheap as hell then go out downtown and easily pick up white girls. This bar I go to here it's so damn easy picking up girls it's ridiculous 
laugh.gif
. I role with some pretty prominent people here in the city too that makes it a lot easier too. Good friends with Larry Bird's son and a nephew of the owner of the Pacers.

Now the black girls out here are either super ghetto or college educated no in between. The white girls out here are primarily all college educated and come from a well off family. Way more white girls than quality black girls here though
Interesting. Never been to the Midwest. Smashed literally over hundred black chicks...and only one white one.

Might have to make that trip. For cultural purposes
nerd.gif
Why take a trip when you can come smash some white chicks with me in DC

But I have been meaning to take a trip to Indiana, I was looking up flights when i was moving that dope.

Yes bro they love brothers out here. Especially if you're college educated and went to a private high school. That's where the fine white girls are at and the rich backgrounds. 

Come out to Indiana B we can go to a pacer game they're cheap as hell then go out downtown and easily pick up white girls. This bar I go to here it's so damn easy picking up girls it's ridiculous 
laugh.gif
. I role with some pretty prominent people here in the city too that makes it a lot easier too. Good friends with Larry Bird's son and a nephew of the owner of the Pacers.

Now the black girls out here are either super ghetto or college educated no in between. The white girls out here are primarily all college educated and come from a well off family. Way more white girls than quality black girls here though
Interesting. Never been to the Midwest. Smashed literally over hundred black chicks...and only one white one.

nerd.gif

But I have been meaning to take a trip to Indiana, I was looking up flights when i was moving that dope.
Basically what I was thinking. I need to come out to DC I gotta buddy out there but he doesn't mention smashing too many girls though. I feel like I'd have a field day

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Basically what I was thinking. I need to come out to DC I gotta buddy out there but he doesn't mention smashing too many girls though. I feel like I'd have a field day
Come thru dude you know DC got them snow bunnies and they been looking right since spring is starting to bless us.

This is true. Might make a DC move this Saturday
nerd.gif
Hit me up dude. I will be lit after Drink the District 
nerd.gif

We should do a DMV mini summit at Rose Bar one weekend. 

Last edited:
Girl i've been seeing (not the one from the text i posted last night) called me and we got coffee today , had to end early but i got called into work. She was telling me shes having a party tonight, but didn't invite me. Couple hours later she texts me about some random stuff, then tells me "you're more than welcome to come tonight if you want". Should i go ? 

i wont know anyone other than her and her roomate if i do. 

Last edited:
Girl i've been seeing (not the one from the text i posted last night) called me and we got coffee today , had to end early but i got called into work. She was telling me shes having a party tonight, but didn't invite me. Couple hours later she texts me about some random stuff, then tells me "you're more than welcome to come tonight if you want". Should i go ? 

i wont know anyone other than her and her roomate if i do. 

If you already have plans don't go

But if not and you wanna go then peep some of the games w/ some homies, pregame & get nice then slide thru her function round 11-11-30ish w/ ur boy(s)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you already have plans don't go

But if not and you wanna go then peep some of the games w/ some homies, pregame & get nice then slide thru her function round 11-11-30ish w/ ur boy(s)
the second part was what i was thinking, but i hit her up an hour ago and she never responded, so i guess ill just watch some ball and have a few 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom