TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I'm on a 6 month drought. I wanna hit my ex up but she'll probably just screenshot me n say I'm thirsty all over social media lol. These locals on tinder are dull too. Every ***** is small talk n not trying to kick it:\

bruh i got high around my girl tonight i think she took advantage of me and took pics of my d

should i be worried srs

Last edited:
bruh i got high around my girl tonight i think she took advantage of me and took pics of my d

should i be worried srs

:lol: I wouldn't be with my girl. we stay taking awful pics of each other when we sleep and clowning the other person when they wake up.

should i be worried srs
my girl knows my one rule is no pics. I have no personal pics after 2010 of myself on FB or any social media. if we're at an event thats cool but no selfie stuff

my girl knows my one rule is no pics. I have no personal pics after 2010 of myself on FB or any social media. if we're at an event thats cool but no selfie stuff
you look like Frankenstein or something?

Women are dumb lol, this situation is nothing serious..I just wanted to post about it..yesterday this girl I've been talking to for the last few month's gets mad because I haven't seen her in like 2 weeks...for a lil background on her shes 27 about to be 28 in a few weeks has her own place nice career and is currently working on getting her phd..bsck to the story I've been out of town for work this past week she works 3-basically 12:30am everyday except Sundays and sometime Saturdays so it's kinda hard to see her..she goes off on this rant talking about I never spend time with her...then she tells me I'm full of **** ive wasted her time meanwhile this whole time I'm calm like ok that's cool thhen she says she wants to talk to other people in like that's fine your not my gf you can do whateber you want lol then she gets real heated and says I don't **** with you n basically stop talking to me...3 hrs later shes calling and texting me saying she's sorry and I don't understand why you're not talking to me lol..shes still calling and texting me talking about I'm "punishing " her for the situation by ignoring her calls n Text and she doesn't understand why I'm doing this to her lol..she needs to grow up, the ***** is crazy as hell

Last edited:
Women are dumb lol, this situation is nothing serious..I just wanted to post about it..yesterday this girl I've been talking to for the last few month's gets mad because I haven't seen her in like 2 weeks...for a lil background on her shes 27 about to be 28 in a few weeks has her own place nice career and is currently working on getting her phd..bsck to the story I've been out of town for work this past week she works 3-basically 12:30am everyday except Sundays and sometime Saturdays so it's kinda hard to see her..she goes off on this rant talking about I never spend time with her...then she tells me I'm full of **** ive wasted her time meanwhile this whole time I'm calm like ok that's cool thhen she says she wants to talk to other people in like that's fine your not my gf you can do whateber you want lol then she gets real heated and says I don't **** with you n basically stop talking to me...3 hrs later shes calling and texting me saying she's sorry and I don't understand why you're not talking to me lol..shes still calling and texting me talking about I'm "punishing " her for the situation by ignoring her calls n Text and she doesn't understand why I'm doing this to her lol..she needs to grow up, the ***** is crazy as hell

Haha give her some cool down time. She definitely acting out of line

Women hate being ignored. Its like instant pissed off

:lol: No bro, not the herp :rofl:

I can't say it's love, but she's definitely got me feeling some type of way.

You in love bruh, bask in it

naw, my job. i can't be plastered all over the internet
Oh Ok Got You

One of my boys is a pharmacist and blazes like a cot damn chimney. Refuses to be in photos when we take friends trips together etc. :lol: will fight you if you accidentally take a blazed photo and upload it to social media.

I get it though he's got a lot to lose.

naw, my job. i can't be plastered all over the internet
Oh Ok Got You
One of my boys is a pharmacist and blazes like a cot damn chimney. Refuses to be in photos when we take friends trips together etc.
laugh.gif
will fight you if you accidentally take a blazed photo and upload it to social media.

When all ya boys is corporate and know better >

One of my boys is a pharmacist and blazes like a cot damn chimney. Refuses to be in photos when we take friends trips together etc. :lol: will fight you if you accidentally take a blazed photo and upload it to social media.

taking a pic of you doing something illegal and a regular pic is different though, but I get what ya'll are saying

So I just started talking to a girl i used to have a thing for when i was 18/19 and still have a thing for her till this day. She came over my spot this weekend, we basically watched a movie and chilled, i told her that i always liked her and i still liked her she was blushing all night, we kissed a bit and she left around 3:30. Now all this feelings i had for her way back are coming back and even after i expressed my feelings for her, i don't think she took me serious because i  happened to sleep with her friend in the past. I don't even know how to maneuver in this situation, should I play cool and see if she is into me or just straight up tell her that i meant what i said and continue to spend time/money on her until it become obvious whether or not she is into me?

Also she is a bad texter for the most part so i can't really tell how she feels about me through our convos.

Just play it cool n take your time n eventually invite her over again n smash...don't press the issue though if it's hard to get her to reply

Last edited:

should i be worried srs
if she's really your girl you shouldn't be worried. If she's just a casual fling, then have her delete the photos and lay down the law that her simple *** don't play those games and cross those lines.

So I just started talking to a girl i used to have a thing for when i was 18/19 and still have a thing for her till this day. She came over my spot this weekend, we basically watched a movie and chilled, i told her that i always liked her and i still liked her she was blushing all night, we kissed a bit and she left around 3:30. Now all this feelings i had for her way back are coming back and even after i expressed my feelings for her, i don't think she took me serious because i  happened to sleep with her friend in the past. I don't even know how to maneuver in this situation, should I play cool and see if she is into me or just straight up tell her that i meant what i said and continue to spend time/money on her until it become obvious whether or not she is into me?
Also she is a bad texter for the most part so i can't really tell how she feels about me through our convos.
Meh, don't put too much thought into it and or put your heart into it. Let time do its thing. If she likes you, shell let it be known and in the meantime talk to other girls so that if she flakes on you, at least you didn't waste your time waiting and pondering on her. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Been hanging out with this one chick for the last 2 weeks or so. She is pretty cool and alright looking but not really my type. I can sense she is definitely catching feelings and I am not about that. Stayed at her place a few nights and she wants all that cuddling and ******** and not really giving up the P. Need to find a way to dead the situation easily. Got something lined up for tomorrow night with a pretty cute chick that I met out Thursday night and talked for about 2 hours, see where that goes.

taking a pic of you doing something illegal and a regular pic is different though, but I get what ya'll are saying

When it comes to clearance gigs you really gotta keep your social media light, you never know what they'll target. My fam said some **** like "cleaning your ear with a qtip feels like sex" on his facebook and was questioned about it in an interview.

When it comes to clearance gigs you really gotta keep your social media light, you never know what they'll target. My fam said some **** like "cleaning your ear with a qtip feels like sex" on his facebook and was questioned about it in an interview.
Damn That's Crazy. Got no legal job right now so I could put up pretty much whatever I want :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom