TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and my "dude" hardly hmu any more. I think I'm just going to go after it.
I mean you are going to do what you want anyway and a message board can truly only give you so much insight...
But real talk, I think you should holler at him and put your cards on the table...
No matter if you are not that close anymore, if you were once my boy and we had each other's back at some point, I would hope you would put me on to the game and not have me out in the streets looking foolish...
I just thought that everybody knew the rules to the G-CODE...
Just remember for every action there is a reaction..
Also put your self in the other persons shoes, no matter if he cared or didnt, would you want to look like a fool not knowing one of your best boys was caving in your exes stomach but everybody else did???

I'm a little late, but welcome to Spring Yambily. for those who managed to escape freshly getting bunned up for all the holidays just for the spring bunnies to be coming out and you window shopping like you broke in Beverley hills.
For those who are bunned up. time to do a lot of good activities in this nice weather (some states ).

Spring the yambs are truly peaking. a lot of women took that new years challenge of hitting the gym they may of lost some inches and pounds booty shorts and halter tops or beaters.
Tread carefully of the thirst trap fellas.
this is the season they know dudes out deer hunting.
Keep ya games tight. always be fresh. especially when the heat hits, baby powder keeps you dry, keep the body spray on deck. .

for those newly bunned up or wanting to be and looking for activites. botanical gardens are about to be in full bloom, girls love that as a date. plan them picnics. time to show off the chef boy-are-dee skills.
any outdoor activity. introduce them to fishing or something having to do with being near water.

good luck to every one. and lets make this Quarter a good one. !

Love Spring/Summer yambs......those sundresses
pimp.gif

Went to Beer Fest yesterday and ran up on this chick I seen peeping me out as I was heading to a different brewery. Ohio breezy Senior at Tulane. After I got the digits my boy told me people was checking out my approach and this one dude was saying I wasn't going to be successful. I guess dudes had been glancing at this chick for a while until I ran up on her.

:lol: @ cats sideline hating on you, bench warmers.

Dude probably went home and made love to his hand

Last edited:
This is how my day went yesterday.

8 AM IG comment then an IG dm

Texting from 9 am - 11 am she sends some pics
smokin.gif
she asked me to dinner that night.

Pick her up at 8 head to dinner, start drinking a good amount and then hit up a bowling alley/arcade spot. Do some flirting and kissing.

Smashing by 11. Dropped her off by 12:30 and home in time to watch the dodger game.
nthat.gif

Successful night is successful.
pimp.gif
  what did you bowl
I'm a little late, but welcome to Spring Yambily. for those who managed to escape freshly getting bunned up for all the holidays just for the spring bunnies to be coming out and you window shopping like you broke in Beverley hills.
For those who are bunned up. time to do a lot of good activities in this nice weather (some states ).

Spring the yambs are truly peaking. a lot of women took that new years challenge of hitting the gym they may of lost some inches and pounds booty shorts and halter tops or beaters.
Tread carefully of the thirst trap fellas.
this is the season they know dudes out deer hunting.
Keep ya games tight. always be fresh. especially when the heat hits, baby powder keeps you dry, keep the body spray on deck. .

for those newly bunned up or wanting to be and looking for activites. botanical gardens are about to be in full bloom, girls love that as a date. plan them picnics. time to show off the chef boy-are-dee skills.
any outdoor activity. introduce them to fishing or something having to do with being near water.

good luck to every one. and lets make this Quarter a good one. !
You already know
pimp.gif
.....call me corny but im bringing out the telescope this spring/summer

That feel when you don't want to have the energy/time/notion to want to pursue girls, but then again you want too. Complicated. 
pretty much me right now

this chick im talking to right now be playing too many games. i think ima just drop her and fall back 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:
This is how my day went yesterday.

8 AM IG comment then an IG dm

Texting from 9 am - 11 am she sends some pics :smokin she asked me to dinner that night.

Pick her up at 8 head to dinner, start drinking a good amount and then hit up a bowling alley/arcade spot. Do some flirting and kissing.

Smashing by 11. Dropped her off by 12:30 and home in time to watch the dodger game. :nthat:

Successful night is successful.
:pimp:   what did you bowl

Didn't bowl. We played some video games. I knew it would be loud in there so that means real close convos which lead to my hands on her hips constantly and of course some kissing. After that I told her let's go somewhere quiet and the area were we're at has some nice spots to chill and it was game over after that.

How do you smash a clique of girls without them finding out you running through their whole team? One of em is this Black/Rican chick who lives within 10 mins and is down to 'give me a tour' of her crib sometime. The 2 other girls, this thick Nigerian who is DTF and is the most flirtatious of em all is down to chill by me this week, but she lives at least 30 mins away (I have no car here and rely on public trans). The last girl, this 5'10" ish Haitian with DSLs digs me and got a little jealous of me flirting w/ other girls; she lives at least 30 mins away. Now, their circle is pretty tight and they all go to school together, including with my homie, who introduced me to them. Girls like to talk so how do I finesse this?

Last edited:
How do you smash a clique of girls without them finding out you running through their whole team? One of em is this Black/Rican chick who lives within 10 mins and is down to 'give me a tour' of her crib sometime. The 2 other girls, this thick Nigerian who is DTF and is the most flirtatious of em all is down to chill by me this week, but she lives at least 30 mins away (I have no car here and rely on public trans). The last girl, this 5'10" ish Haitian with DSLs digs me and got a little jealous of me flirting w/ other girls; she lives at least 30 mins away. Now, their circle is pretty tight and they all go to school together, including with my homie, who introduced me to them. Girls like to talk so how do I finesse this?

Give the Nigerian chick the performance of your life and dead her quick. Her friends will thin you're a jerk but will become crazy curious. Domino!

Wouldn't deading her ruin my chances with the others? If she talks highly of my stroke game, then that sets me up nicely to get her friends' yambs. I wouldn't even have to run game as hard on the others because their main chick would've co-signed already :smokin I won't look like the 'bad guy' as much if they got curious and initiated it the whole thing making it seem that they wanted it and not me. FWIW, I could've taken the Nigerian home, after the club last night, but I was hanging out with her girls and didn't want to blow my cover/ ruin my chances. Ideally I'd want to be swift as possible, knock em down all this week, and see who got the best P :pimp:. They all seem to have a freaky side to them so a menage isn't out of question imo. I really want to take down the tall Haitian. Never tackled a tall broad :evil: and her hometown is about 30-45 mins from mine. I vibe them all so is it really wrong seeing which one I dig the most?

Give the Nigerian chick the performance of your life and dead her quick. Her friends will thin you're a jerk but will become crazy curious. Domino!

Last edited:
Wouldn't deading her ruin my chances with the others? If she talks highly of my stroke game, then that sets me up nicely to get her friends' yambs. I wouldn't even have to run game as hard on the others because their main chick would've co-signed already :smokin I won't look like the 'bad guy' as much if they got curious and initiated it the whole thing making it seem that they wanted it and not me. FWIW, I could've taken the Nigerian home, after the club last night, but I was hanging out with her girls and didn't want to blow my cover/ ruin my chances. Ideally I'd want to be swift as possible, knock em down all this week, and see who got the best P :pimp:. They all seem to have a freaky side to them so a menage isn't out of question imo. I really want to take down the tall Haitian. Never tackled a tall broad :evil: and her hometown is about 30-45 mins from mine. I vibe them all so is it really wrong seeing which one I dig the most?

Can't swing a 3/4 some?

Every time I come to ATL I remember what im missing living in a small city.

Only spend a week here out the year and on the first day hitting Lenox/Cumberland or chilling in the AUC w/ some of my bros I will see a random or a Spelman chick that puts the top 5 in my city to shame.. And then proceed to see dozens of females that keep doing it.

I need to visit Cali so I don't end up with a narrow perspective thinking ATL is the only place I can find bad established women :lol:

At Clark right now, testosterone on 3000.

Didn't bowl. We played some video games. I knew it would be loud in there so that means real close convos which lead to my hands on her hips constantly and of course some kissing. After that I told her let's go somewhere quiet and the area were we're at has some nice spots to chill and it was game over after that.
so u smashed in the whip?

hopefully it was a van brah.

ATL is great for black women but NYC is the only place that rivals SoCal in quality, diversity (not just racially but ratchet through professional) and quantity.

women actually go after a guy a homegirl smashed simply by word of mouth?

I must be missing something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom