TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand how people get caught up in the friend zone...

Maybe because I'm pretty aggressive, but still.
nerd.gif
It happens.  

You can get out of it though unlike some people think. 

That .gif is :rofl:

I seem to never let it happen as I only have like 1 girl friend, who is cute, but it would never happen. I look at her as a lil sister. Have slept in the same bed, drunk...Nothing.

So I just met this chick about a month ago in a stat class and since then we've been studying together mostly everyday. She's real open around me, like we'll talk about sex and stuff all the time while we're studying or whatever. Lately I've been thinking about trying to become more than just study partners, just tryna smash, but I don't wanna wife her anything. It seems like she likes me but yesterday she told me I reminded her of her brother, how should I interpret that my NT brethren?

I always figured there was a difference between a chick saying you remind her of her brother compared you are like a brother.

Around my way any chick that calls a guy her brother she has/is smashing so you're not in purgatory yet. If she talks about sex around you, that's a good indicator of what's on her mind while you're with her, but you're gonna need to get more aggressive on her. Make some slick comments like "it's not too many chicks that can handle me" or something to intrigue her curiosity. She'll cave. That's what they do.

Don't know how you can spend that much time with a girl you're attracted to and not make your move.

Why torture yourself like that?

Don't know how you can spend that much time with a girl you're attracted to and not make your move.

Happens to me alot. I lose interest VERY fast + I'm most of the time in these "whatever" type moods where I don't even feel like messing/talking with girls 

A woman with "male " friends= emergency **** in the glass
A male with "female"friends= waiting for the exact moment to pounce...
Lol...
Never will forget that conversation with my old head. Been said before but it's hard to maintain strictly platonic friendships with the opposite sex. It's possible but hard because at the end of the day we still are animals looking for a mate or coitus. I have been in plenty of " Friendzones" only to find out years later the girls were waiting on me to make the moves but got tired of my cowardice and moved on, lol...
Even the girl I called my "sister" in college, I had feelings for because she knew everything about me and I questioned why we didn't talk.. Main reason was because I played " mind games" with myself and someone swooped in, smh...
That's why I implore men and women to just say what they feel. All this fronting and playing hide and seek with feelings or urges to smash is beyond me. Once again you are born to die, so what's stopping you from going after something you want. As long as you are not hurting someone or putting yourself in a precarious situation, then why hesitate in taking the L, unless( this is in the small percentile) you truly like her conversation and you don't want to mess up the bond you two developed even then be weary because eventually someone will catch feels, whether you believe it or not...
All I am saying is all the thoughts you may have racing in your head could very well be in the mind of said young lady...
Too many young dudes in here having opportunities I waited too long to experience. Don't wait for heartbreak or tragedy to make you live..
Enjoy the road to wisdom that are scattered with peaks and valleys...
Wise Men=Young Fools...

So I just met this chick about a month ago in a stat class and since then we've been studying together mostly everyday. She's real open around me, like we'll talk about sex and stuff all the time while we're studying or whatever. Lately I've been thinking about trying to become more than just study partners, just tryna smash, but I don't wanna wife her anything. It seems like she likes me but yesterday she told me I reminded her of her brother, how should I interpret that my NT brethren?

I always figured there was a difference between a chick saying you remind her of her brother compared you are like a brother.

Around my way any chick that calls a guy her brother she has/is smashing so you're not in purgatory yet. If she talks about sex around you, that's a good indicator of what's on her mind while you're with her, but you're gonna need to get more aggressive on her. Make some slick comments like "it's not too many chicks that can handle me" or something to intrigue her curiosity. She'll cave. That's what they do.

Word, that's kinda how I thought about it too. I've "friendzoned" a chick before and I honestly never thought about discussing sex with other chicks while I'm with them. The thing is I'm not really to pressed to smash I just wanna do it just to do it, if we never hook up I wouldn't feel like I took an L as I've felt with other chicks I've tried to smash but wasn't with it. We're just around each other all the time and the urge is there, if we're not together I'm not really thinking to much bout her.

Yeah, I'll probably make a move soon and see what happens, we're supposed to be smoking together this weekend.

Just smashed.

Ya'll ever get so over it that u become depressed?

This is number 16 this year, and I think I had enough.

This one girl who I swear is the love of my life lives in Booston and it's her bday... Maybe that's why?

I swear, the next time I see her I'm going to tell her the truth... Like...

"Every girl I've ever tried to date I compare to you, but there's just no comparison."

:wow:

Last edited:
I always say quality > quantity in all things, especially women.

Once you had enough () in your life, you realize there is nothing in catching bodies just for sport, it's about connections.

Also comparing current girls to your past

Just smashed.

Ya'll ever get so over it that u become depressed?

This is number 16 this year, and I think I had enough.

This one girl who I swear is the love of my life lives in Booston and it's her bday... Maybe that's why?

I swear, the next time I see her I'm going to tell her the truth... Like...

"Every girl I've ever tried to date I compare to you, but there's just no comparison."

:wow:

I mentioned in thIs thread earlier that I was getting tired of meaningless sex but that was only transient.

Never felt depressed but I had a moment of "what am I really doing with my life"

A woman with "male " friends= emergency **** in the glass
A male with "female"friends= waiting for the exact moment to pounce...
Lol...
Never will forget that conversation with my old head. Been said before but it's hard to maintain strictly platonic friendships with the opposite sex. It's possible but hard because at the end of the day we still are animals looking for a mate or coitus. I have been in plenty of " Friendzones" only to find out years later the girls were waiting on me to make the moves but got tired of my cowardice and moved on, lol...
Even the girl I called my "sister" in college, I had feelings for because she knew everything about me and I questioned why we didn't talk.. Main reason was because I played " mind games" with myself and someone swooped in, smh...
That's why I implore men and women to just say what they feel. All this fronting and playing hide and seek with feelings or urges to smash is beyond me. Once again you are born to die, so what's stopping you from going after something you want. As long as you are not hurting someone or putting yourself in a precarious situation, then why hesitate in taking the L, unless( this is in the small percentile) you truly like her conversation and you don't want to mess up the bond you two developed even then be weary because eventually someone will catch feels, whether you believe it or not...
All I am saying is all the thoughts you may have racing in your head could very well be in the mind of said young lady...
Too many young dudes in here having opportunities I waited too long to experience. Don't wait for heartbreak or tragedy to make you live..
Enjoy the road to wisdom that are scattered with peaks and valleys...
Wise Men=Young Fools...

I always say quality > quantity in all things, especially women.

Once you had enough () in your life, you realize there is nothing in catching bodies just for sport, it's about connections.

Yes...

So much yes

Slowclap.gif

Every time I come to ATL I remember what im missing living in a small city.

Only spend a week here out the year and on the first day hitting Lenox/Cumberland or chilling in the AUC w/ some of my bros I will see a random or a Spelman chick that puts the top 5 in my city to shame.. And then proceed to see dozens of females that keep doing it.

I need to visit Cali so I don't end up with a narrow perspective thinking ATL is the only place I can find bad established women :lol:

At Clark right now, testosterone on 3000.

This bro this.

Many will never understand what goes down in the AUC and the sights u see on the strip or the chicks pulling out of the spellman gate that you'll never see again lol

what school did you go to and when did u finish bra

Nah I don't graduate until 2016 at UNO :lol:

Man seen so many bad females dude would simp over in my city. Was with two of my morehouse (neither is gay lol) and we chilled at the Spelman cafe for like an hour.

You can just be savage with the looking, it's a paradise down here for straight dudes and the high amount of gay dudes just makes our odds even better.

I know what you mean though, saw this bad light skin chick last year at Lenox that almost made me follow her up the stairs so I could catch a second look. Surprisingly this year the baddest I seen was this 120 lb. white chick with the most ridiculous body I ever seen at the airport. Almost made me forget Southwest told me my bags would be late.

I seen this random chcik a couple times at the same spot when im heading to this one class

Ima try to holla next time
Thinking of going with
Hey do i know u from somewhere?
Then jus introduce myself and say hey i gotta go to class gimme ur number and we could hangout sometime

Is that a tay approved approach?

I mentioned in thIs thread earlier that I was getting tired of meaningless sex but that was only transient.

Never felt depressed but I had a moment of "what am I really doing with my life"

Shouldn't have said depressed lol.

And she's at Med school at Tufts lawlz.

I seen this random chcik a couple times at the same spot when im heading to this one class

Thinking of going with
Then jus introduce myself and say hey i gotta go to class gimme ur number and we could hangout sometime

You could do this, or approach her with something she's never heard before...

Thinking of going with

You could do this, or approach her with something she's never heard before...
Bless me with wat a yung god such as urself would say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom