TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, have a situation here: Just broke up with my girl.

We've been together for 11 months, long distance type deal (OAK to LA). To make this a short story: She doesn't trust me. She constantly asks me "Do I want to be with her?" "I don't think you want this". Well, her questions led her to go through my FB and saw some messages that I exchanged with other women. None of them indicated that I was cheating on her nor had I planned on cheating on her so she's using this as evidence to her questioning.

Getting back to this situation, we've been in a bit of a rough patch. She hits me on the phone yesterday evening saying she doesn't know if she wants to do this anymore because she feels like I'm overly sensitive (which I can admit to in certain instances). We continue to talk and she says: "I feel like you're using me."
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
so I'm just spending my money and giving all of myself, even looking to relocate for you yet I'm using you....Then says that since I'm adamant about not getting married right now (again, only together 11 months), she feels like she's a placeholder. This to me shows that's she's ungrateful for what I do for her. Our arguments are so minor in comparison to other ppl's issues but I can't rock with with someone not appreciating what I do for them. My thing is: Was this a overreaction on my end?

Cliffs:

*Been with girl 11 months
*She doesn't trust me; always questioning if I want to be with her or not despite me trying to move to Oakland for her.
*Snoops thru FB messages, finds inappropriate yet not-relationship threatening messages.
* Continues to question my commitment to her, essentially spits in the face of my efforts to make things work.
*Broke up with her out of rage/anger/frustration.
Oh Lawd.

For the life of me, I do not understand why men put up with womens games when they know they are running game on you.

The girl is A)  Trying to play you

or B) Super insecure

Either way you gotta let her go.  It's not worth being in a relationship with anyone if you feel youre getting played, and the more you "put up" with it the more she is gonna try you.  As a man you have to have standards or she wont respect you, bottom line.

Ok, have a situation here: Just broke up with my girl.

We've been together for 11 months, long distance type deal (OAK to LA). To make this a short story: She doesn't trust me. She constantly asks me "Do I want to be with her?" "I don't think you want this". Well, her questions led her to go through my FB and saw some messages that I exchanged with other women. None of them indicated that I was cheating on her nor had I planned on cheating on her so she's using this as evidence to her questioning.

Getting back to this situation, we've been in a bit of a rough patch. She hits me on the phone yesterday evening saying she doesn't know if she wants to do this anymore because she feels like I'm overly sensitive (which I can admit to in certain instances). We continue to talk and she says: "I feel like you're using me." :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: so I'm just spending my money and giving all of myself, even looking to relocate for you yet I'm using you....Then says that since I'm adamant about not getting married right now (again, only together 11 months), she feels like she's a placeholder. This to me shows that's she's ungrateful for what I do for her. Our arguments are so minor in comparison to other ppl's issues but I can't rock with with someone not appreciating what I do for them. My thing is: Was this a overreaction on my end?

Cliffs:

*Been with girl 11 months
*She doesn't trust me; always questioning if I want to be with her or not despite me trying to move to Oakland for her.
*Snoops thru FB messages, finds inappropriate yet not-relationship threatening messages.
* Continues to question my commitment to her, essentially spits in the face of my efforts to make things work.
*Broke up with her out of rage/anger/frustration.

it sounds like both of you - especially her - can't really handle a LDR. You should save yourself the stress and ask for a break. LDRs are hard enough. Adding trust issues, sensitivity, you two not being on the same page, etc. is too much. Unless you think she's absolutely the one, I'd ask for space bro.

mgrand15 mgrand15 Right. We got together in Oct last year and I broke up with her in Nov because I felt like I needed to "get the dawg outta me", which I did. So now she's on this we're either in or out kick.

I've thought that maybe she's trying to scheme her way into a ring or something but it ain't happening :lol: like if you knew how small our arguments were, you'd laugh. In addition, this is her first adult relationship.

Good luck to the both of you.

But on another note, maybe we should have a Thread about Relationships separate from a Thread about Yambs.....

Problem is we had a preg scare like 3 months ago and she said she would keep it because she doesnt believe in abortion.
Yea we ralked about the BC 3 days ago and she said its working because she hasnt had a period.

Still just shakes me. I may have some super swimmers in me. i have 6 siblings and about 20 nieces and nephews lol I got fertile genes in me.
Ive heard of people still having kids even though theyre on BC.

Sorry ima have to retire from team raw. Ill make a jordan comeback once (if) im married or get my tubes tied

:lol:

Last edited:
Oh I meant for dude asking bout the 14th. What can we tell you?

:lol: I wasn't expecting a psychic reading about it fam. Like I said..just thought it was weird.

S'all good. But for real once you start digging into logic, reason, and care an L is imminent. Whenever I get to that point I bring myself together by talking to other females. Not necessarily always prospects, could just be homies, grounds me.

Pretty much, don't worry about it too much.

Last edited:
Ain't no better feeling then being in love...

Only 19 though :wow: about to be 20 too lol

For me relationship >

Crazy past few months brethren

I am a firm believer that people should wait until their late 20's to start talking about relationships...

I am a firm believer that people should wait until their late 20's to start talking about relationships...

I can understand at 25... But as a guy I KNOW I wasn't damn ready until now.

I might STILL not be ready. These girls are seriously throwing themselves at ya boy.

Wish I could post some of the stuff being said right now.

I was tied down from 15-20 :x

21 rolled around and all that flew out the window :lol: been a free man ever since :smokin

Last edited:
If a girl is throwing "insecure" jabs at you, i guaran-damn-tee somebody else is in the picture and she doesn't know how to walk away from you. Classic projecting on to you because she is doing dirty but trying to cover her tracks so it gives her justification to break up with you and move on. Honestly women check out of relationship faster then guys. If she is bringing up petty arguments, throwing temper tantrums, snooping, all she is doing is acquiring ammo to drop on your ***. Walk away from the games breh or stand on your two feet and defend yourself, stop letting these women dictate the plan of the relationship. You know what a grown woman about her business does, she effectively communicates so you two can have discussions and come to clear cut decisions. That's what a true partnership is. When someone truly holds you down, they are going to keep it straight 100% of the time, even when you don't want to hear it. ***** that ain't love that's lust. Either walk away or stand tall and stop giving these women all this damn power..
Peace..

If a girl is throwing "insecure" jabs at you, i guaran-damn-tee somebody else is in the picture and she doesn't know how to walk away from you. Classic projecting on to you because she is doing dirty but trying to cover her tracks so it gives her justification to break up with you and move on. Honestly women check out of relationship faster then guys. If she is bringing up petty arguments, throwing temper tantrums, snooping, all she is doing is acquiring ammo to drop on your ***. Walk away from the games breh or stand on your two feet and defend yourself, stop letting these women dictate the plan of the relationship. You know what a grown woman about her business does, she effectively communicates so you two can have discussions and come to clear cut decisions. That's what a true partnership is. When someone truly holds you down, they are going to keep it straight 100% of the time, even when you don't want to hear it. ***** that ain't love that's lust. Either walk away or stand tall and stop giving these women all this damn power..
Peace..
thisssss

I can understand at 25... But as a guy I KNOW I wasn't damn ready until now.

I might STILL not be ready. These girls are seriously throwing themselves at ya boy.

Wish I could post some of the stuff being said right now.
Cant lie Ecook...I'm 20 and I think I got a winner frfr.

Thanks to TAY I know what signs to look for so I can jump ship before things go to crap. I understand I'm young and all but I'm ready to ride it out.

This girl an early graduate from college, already got a job, got a level head, she also wants to return to the caribbean in her late 20s/early 30s so I'm gonna see this through.

Peace..

Makes sense. What if they keep coming back?

Cant lie Ecook...I'm 20 and I think I got a winner frfr.

Thanks to TAY I know what signs to look for so I can jump ship before things go to crap. I understand I'm young and all but I'm ready to ride it out.
This girl an early graduate from college, already got a job, got a level head, she also wants to return to the caribbean in her late 20s/early 30s so I'm gonna see this through.

Obviously good luck.

I had a gf at 21 and hate myself for it. Bugged me watching my boys go out and smash whoever they wanted and rage harder than I could.

I honestly still catch myself sometimes... The other night I was like, "Damn, if I was single this would be going down right now."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom