TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
S'all good. But for real once you start digging into logic, reason, and care an L is imminent. Whenever I get to that point I bring myself together by talking to other females. Not necessarily always prospects, could just be homies, grounds me.

Pretty much, don't worry about it too much.

Yeah you're right.

Not really trippin over it. Got a backup plan for my bday :pimp:

Makes sense. What if they keep coming back?
The problem with people coming back is just that. I've always subscribed( via my old heads) if a girl leaves you once, wish her the best and move on. I did that "break up to make up" and in the end, that girl did exactly what my man described. If someone can't sit down and have a discussion on our problems but instead throws temper tantrums and wants to"fight", Personally I chunk deuce and move on. I don't have time for games or to coddle grown women. It's all about respect and once a woman sees that they can dip and comeback so you can be a Captain Save'm, then the relationship is lost already. My wife and I have disagreements but we handle it like two, mature adults. We give each other space, cool down and have rational conversations and never go to bed angry.This all comes with age and experience. As a man you have to be in tune with yourself to know when to stay or walk away. There are definately times you should fight for your girl, especially if she rides for you and treats you right. But all these kid games and snooping, etc is for the birds and you have to develop that backbone and know when to take the L and move on.
Life is too short and there still are too many good women out here looking for healthy relationships. Walk away and with time it will reveal if it was meant to be or not.
Peace..

breh she threw it back and I succumbed to the yambs. it is what it is tho.

ready to see where reconnecting physically leads to lol. 

I just don't get lmao

chicks just aren't attracted to me

been working on myself, losing weight and lifting

but still 
tired.gif

And how do you guys connect at a new school

Already told you just wear supreme but on the real its fall semester you should be going to kickbacks, after school activities, talking to yambs on the way to class, and tailgating. Cuffing season is close son, these chicks want to be taken or smashed.

Man what is going on with me, I think I'm slipping fellas. As I'm getting lunch this cute chick walks by me and smiles and clearly tells her friend "he's cute" and does the giggle thing. Never even crossed my mind to hit her up, all I thought about was this chick I'm dating. Is this how it begins?

Just got a fresh cut today... Then went to the bank to take out some money!

The bank teller was soooo bad!

Went up to her and just played it cool. I cracked a couple jokes at her because she kept messing up counting my money.

Next thing you know, she gives me a receipt of my balance with her name and cell# at the bottom.

#freshcutz :smokin

Already told you just wear supreme but on the real its fall semester you should be going to kickbacks, after school activities, talking to yambs on the way to class, and tailgating. Cuffing season is close son, these chicks want to be taken or smashed.

Imma be honest and say that I can't recall a time in college I walked up to a random girl in the quad or w/e and went at her.

But once night fell, and the parties started going down. It was game over.

If ur at college, there HAS to be something going down Thurs, Fri, Sat. Get on it boys. :smokin

Imma be honest and say that I can't recall a time in college I walked up to a random girl in the quad or w/e and went at her.

But once night fell, and the parties started going down. It was game over.

If ur at college, there HAS to be something going down Thurs, Fri, Sat. Get on it boys. :smokin

Tuesday, Thursday, Fri and Sat are usually the go to over here. Gotta get a new fake tho lol. But you're right man...the night is when everything is game and the fitted hat gets thrown on and the yambs are pursued.

Tuesday, Thursday, Fri and Sat are usually the go to over here. Gotta get a new fake tho lol. But you're right man...the night is when everything is game and the fitted hat gets thrown on and the yambs are pursued.

The fitted hats!? Who are you, me!?

Taco Tuesday was always a good time :smokin

My last two years I only had classes Monday Wednesday... So I went hard Wed-Sun lmao.

Man what is going on with me, I think I'm slipping fellas. As I'm getting lunch this cute chick walks by me and smiles and clearly tells her friend "he's cute" and does the giggle thing. Never even crossed my mind to hit her up, all I thought about was this chick I'm dating. Is this how it begins?

Yes. Welcome.

Your jersey will be in the rafters soon :lol:

Went up to her and just played it cool. I cracked a couple jokes at her because she kept messing up counting my money.

Next thing you know, she gives me a receipt of my balance with her name and cell# at the bottom.

Straight out of a movie :smokin

I miss getting that fresh fade every 2 weeks :frown:

Been growing my **** for over a year now. Finally getting out of that super hurt stage that had yambs running in horror and entering the panty wetting stage for the chicks who dig long hair 8)

Been growing my **** for over a year now. Finally getting out of that super hurt stage that had yambs running in horror and entering the panty wetting stage for the chicks who dig long hair 8)

Man, that in between stage is NO joke :smh: . But if you can thug it out, it's well worth it. Females be loving the hair :pimp:

That struggle phrase is tough......

The chicks that dig the fro and the chicks who knew you as fresh cut every two weeks, telling you to cut that **** off.

Yeah man, I been rocking the military buzz for quite some time now...

The modern hair thread inspired me to grow out my hair :lol: so I finally was able to fresh out today!

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Welp smash my first tinder chick tonight...was a little funny cause I rub one out then 2 minutes later she told me to come over lol but anyway thanks yo yall ended a serious. ..serious drought lol

Yes. Welcome.

Your jersey will be in the rafters soon :lol:

:lol: we'll see

Lp gets no jersey in the rafters Smh.

View media item 1175934

The fitted hats!? Who are you, me!?

Taco Tuesday was always a good time
smokin.gif

My last two years I only had classes Monday Wednesday... So I went hard Wed-Sun lmao.
the fitted hat is for the post haircut 6 days, then once the hair gets cut it's game on lol.

Those 3 days when you just got the cut >

I got a cut a week ago, wish I could get it again lol

Chick I've been seeing the last couple weeks is holding out on the P...

This can only mean three things...

1). She actually likes me and wants to take things slow because she's not a jump.
2). Her P stinks and she doesn't want to scare me away by getting a good whiff of it.
3). I have no game  and she's catching the D elsewhere.

A portion of number 3 has been ruled out. Please god let it be number 1. 

Last edited:
Option #2 :rofl: :lol:

Yo I really be thinking some **** like that sometimes. Must be that time of the month or that thang smellin like joes crab shack :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom