TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuffing season in full effect. Made it official with my girl last week 
pimp.gif

exactly...talking about 'I'm not a rookie' and 'coming at him sideways' about his yambgod status and he needs to 'practice' before he gets drunk and tries it on his 'main' who he loves, b/c he's never done it before.

Logic is really flawed every time he posts.  He wants it to be two sides and to defend them both every damn situation.

Ricky... No shade being thrown but I think that mere fact that you can't tell this girl how you really feel is a microcosm of your whole situation. If shorty is suppose to be your main, then commitment has to be shown on your part. I'm not saying she has to be the only one in the equation, but to me it seems like you have your side pieces in place as a defensive mechanism to keep you from committing to shorty. Why tell the girl you love, that you actually love her, when you can whisper sweet nothings to jump-offs at your will, seems easy enough right? 

However, if you found out that Tyrone put his thumb up your girl's booty and she liked it, you would be madd aggie and make a post about it. Regardless, I think you need to figure out what you really want with her, are you going to string her along or step up and tell her how you really feel. Because to be honest the way you are portraying her, is that she is your main jumpoff that you caught feelings for, and is afraid of the situation. Do you love her, or are you in love with the idea of being in love with her? 

At the end of the day its his life to live, and he's doing it on his terms. I don't get why dudes are so passionate about it they're calling names. Some sound like beta white knights with a hint of jealousy. Hate it or love it, it can be done. Most dating dudes that get women have a roster and a main until they decide she's the one and make it exclusive, not sure why dudes are misreading it when they've done the exact same thing. You don't know him or her, you don't get to decide when and how they make it official.

Last edited:
agreed, but he made his little lane and now he ready to die about it to keep his self appointed status to a bunch of dudes online. 

Bruh... For a minute... Relax and listen. Because you're going unnecessarily hard on this situation...

I've never ever ever called my self yamb anything.

I've never tried to say I've figured women all the way out.

I've never EVER repped myself.

I preach the same thing all the time...

Honesty, straightforwardness and transparency.

Stop trying to figure out the opposite sex, have confidence, and do you. Focus on yourself before you try to get other stuff...

... The same consistent message since I've been on NT for 5+ years.

So miss me with that "trying to uphold a status" talk because its 100% not true.

I am totally transparent with this board, and have posted several pictures of the women I've dealt with... So I'm not making anything up.

Ricky... No shade being thrown but I think that mere fact that you can't tell this girl how you really feel is a microcosm of your whole situation. If shorty is suppose to be your main, then commitment has to be shown on your part. I'm not saying she has to be the only one in the equation, but to me it seems like you have your side pieces in place as a defensive mechanism to keep you from committing to shorty. Why tell the girl you love, that you actually love her, when you can whisper sweet nothings to jump-offs at your will, seems easy enough right? 

However, if you found out that Tyrone put his thumb up your girl's booty and she liked it, you would be madd aggie and make a post about it. Regardless, I think you need to figure out what you really want with her, are you going to string her along or step up and tell her how you really feel. Because to be honest the way you are portraying her, is that she is your main jumpoff that you caught feelings for, and is afraid of the situation. Do you love her, or are you in love with the idea of being in love with her? 

Great post...

1. I have NEVER told her I loved her. O haven't because I dont feel like its time...other chicks really do bore me and I would much rather be with the main... But if its a layup and km not doing anything, I'll take it.

2. If she would get the D from someone else, of course I'd be upset... But I don't have all my eggs in one basket. I've relied solely on one woman before and got shattered. Live and learn.

3. She's not a main jumpoff... We spend time, relax, do things, take pictures, etc. She came to my graduation. If she was a jumpoff I caught feelings for, sex would've came first. We talked for 4 (FOUR)months before we had sex.

4. She's AGREED to the situation... Not stringing anyone along. For the umpteenth time... We live hours apart... She gearing up for graduate school, I just started a business... We don't have time nor WANT a fully committed relationship right now. Its been a year.

We're going to GET there eventually... No doubt... But not now.

5. I don't whisper sweet nothings in JOs ears. They have a shelf life of about 3 months... And I like it that way.

For some reason... Y'all look at women as either a fortified jumpoff that you only call at 12 am...

Or full time wife/girlfriend fully committed, monogamous, and devoting your entire life to.

Yes... You CAN have sex with women... And not view them as a late night creep,or a full time girl.

It's possible... Very possible... But Cats acting like there's no middle ground...

When I'd argue that most women from 19-27 WANT the middle ground... Especially the ones that are career oriented

Last edited:
Not everyone in here is an OG or knows the situation with your main

I understand where you're coming from. Just was trying to explain why others might not

OK then... I've explained it but some of these dudes still going.

#dontbethatguy

Sex has nothing to do with love. Are you saying people who have threesomes have distorted perceptions?

Thanks...

And we NEVER agree...

2 hunnit bodies stacked or 10 A list celebs bedded

Ok, if I understand correctly:

- 200 female sexual partners

OR

- intercourse with 10 A-list celebrities

Once achieved, must one contact a current member of this exclusive club to gain approval? Thank you, B.

how do you guys feel about sliding in a girl DM when it comes to instagram ? I never tried it before I usually play the quiet role and chill to see if I get the same feedback whether she likes my pics or not ... I'm 3 for 3 when it comes to twitter btw .. Ask one of friends that's a girl she told me it's mad corny when guys do it to her and she doesn't even reply most of the time .

how do you guys feel about sliding in a girl DM when it comes to instagram ? I never tried it before I usually play the quiet role and chill to see if I get the same feedback whether she likes my pics or not ... I'm 3 for 3 when it comes to twitter btw .. Ask one of friends that's a girl she told me it's mad corny when guys do it to her and she doesn't even reply most of the time .
shoot your shot b

If one of your best homies/ roommate simped hard for a chick in HS 6 years ago, and got crushed.. Is it off the table.

Homie has a main now if it matters.
Homes current chick kinda looks like a doppelganger if it matters.
Old Chick was friends with you from jump if it matters

Last edited:
If one of your best homies/ roommate simped hard for a chick in HS 6 years ago, and got crushed.. Is it off the table.

Homie has a main now if it matters.
Homes current chick kinda looks like a doppelganger if it matters.
Old Chick was friends with you from jump if it matters

Naw she free game,

They didn't date, plus it was highschool 6 years ago.
I'm sure it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom