TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl has the IUD 99% effective?
Not sure, save money on the condoms & get the relief of busting in her.
Ain't trying to have kids though, might switch back to condoms. Been going at 2+ years, no babies yet. She had a check up like two months ago to make sure it was still in place & "working".

Lol had this talk tonight. They only need to be "updated" every 5 years. When did she have hers inserted? I made ole girl feel bad tonight too... "I couldn't have kids if I wanted to."

Guess she would have to go through all sorts of stuff to try and have a kid. Poor girl had to tell me that and then ask me if I like her after the deed is already done. :wow:

^ my girl had her's put in around the time we first started dating, I think December 2012?
Yeah, I know they last a bit.
Just 'cause I be stroking & stirring things up down there I didn't know if I possibly could have moved it out of position all this time. Last thing you want is an unexpected blessing with no preparations.

What deed was that?
Like the IUD inserted?
She can't have kids physically or just 'cause she had the IUD set in?

Deed as in after we smashed.
Physically I guess. "Gross stuff happened when I was younger." Didn't want to ask for details.

I appreciate a good conversation.

Spent the majority of yesterday with a friend. We were together close to twelve hours and the conversation was interesting the entire time. Sucks that she swings the wrong way and is in a long term relationship.

In the afternoon, I left her so that I could talk to the cute girl in class. No matter how I approached her, this other girl could not keep the conversation from dying. Not sure if she was being shy or embarrassed. She opened up when we got into a group with two other people

Last edited:
Srs question though can you hide your profile and just look for girls on Tinder? i know pof you can :nerd:

Last edited:
you talking about your fb friends,??? they dont know your tinder activites
other than that not that I know of.

Finals week
tired.gif

Already told my boys I'm MIA for the next 14 days 
tongue.gif

you talking about your fb friends,??? they dont know your tinder activites
other than that not that I know of.

No not worried about fb friends...exs finding me on there or current gfs :nerd:

You can hide your profile but then you can't swipe so it's kinda pointless

I guess if you go out of town and swipe and then go ghost when you come back (can still communicate w/ matches)

When you're feeling 
pimp.gif
 minding your business and some girl you never wanted to talk to or hear about or have any memories of ever again hits you up with some emotional problems trash 
mean.gif
mad.gif

Last time I sent this bbbbb a text she didnt even respond

"I got girls in real life trying to ffff up my day..."

When you're feeling :pimp:  minding your business and some girl you never wanted to talk to or hear about or have any memories of ever again hits you up with some emotional problems trash :smh: >:

Don't give her your time of the day. Ignore the vagrant broad and keep it pushing.

What's the team got lined up this weekend?
Rolled to the club solo last night and pulled nothing. Still thinking about this girl from Vancouver who was bad as hell and on me the second I got there.  She was standing next to me with her friends as I ordered a drink at the bar. She's eye ******* me with no shame so I open. Turns out she's studying abroad in France. I isolate in a matter of minutes just grabbed her and told her to come dance with me. She's hella into it.  I'm thinking here goes another free throw. All of a sudden her friends cockblock pretty tough. One comes halfway across the room to physically pull her away so they can huddle up and discuss something. Pretty sure they straight up left. 
mean.gif

Going out with some crazy Irish and British lads tonight. They're a little heavy into the coke and MDMA and all that but the know how to have fun, they call it "getting involved."

I need to save something for tomorrow though because I'm going on a date with one of the Spanish girls I might have mentioned last week. I'm determined to **** on these traditional southern European values. 

Last edited:
Went to the bank today with all my chains etc on to deposit some checks and this banging blonde that is 2 or 3 years older than me that is higher up in the bank walked over and smiled at me and gave me "the eye" asking me how I was etc she looked like she was geeking.  Think I'm going to ask her for her number next time I'm there.
smokin.gif

Went to the bank today with all my chains etc on to deposit some checks and this banging blonde that is 2 or 3 years older than me that is higher up in the bank walked over and smiled at me and gave me "the eye" asking me how I was etc she looked like she was geeking.  Think I'm going to ask her for her number next time I'm there.:smokin

u got a jesus piece b?

When you're feeling :pimp:  minding your business and some girl you never wanted to talk to or hear about or have any memories of ever again hits you up with some emotional problems trash :smh: >:

thats when u consult her with the D fam :pimp:

Broke up with my GF a little more than a week ago. Gonna chill with one of her good friends tomorrow at my place. Drinks, maybe light up. :nerd: Want to smash but it's not my only goal. I'm cool with just being friends but FWB would be ideal. I can't really get a read on her tho :nerd: I'm still trying to regain my single "instinct" back. Sucks lol.

Broke up with my GF a little more than a week ago. Gonna chill with one of her good friends tomorrow at my place. Drinks, maybe light up.
nerd.gif
Want to smash but it's not my only goal. I'm cool with just being friends but FWB would be ideal. I can't really get a read on her tho
nerd.gif
I'm still trying to regain my single "instinct" back. Sucks lol.
These _'s aint loyal. It's amazing how many girls will do their good girlfriends like that. Course you smashing. Why the hell us would she be coming over. 

What's the team got lined up this weekend?

Rolled to the club solo last night and pulled nothing. Still thinking about this girl from Vancouver who was bad as hell and on me the second I got there.  She was standing next to me with her friends as I ordered a drink at the bar. She's eye ******* me with no shame so I open. Turns out she's studying abroad in France. I isolate in a matter of minutes just grabbed her and told her to come dance with me. She's hella into it.  I'm thinking here goes another free throw. All of a sudden her friends cockblock pretty tough. One comes halfway across the room to physically pull her away so they can huddle up and discuss something. Pretty sure they straight up left. :smh:

Going out with some crazy Irish and British lads tonight. They're a little heavy into the coke and MDMA and all that but the know how to have fun, they call it "getting involved."

I need to save something for tomorrow though because I'm going on a date with one of the Spanish girls I might have mentioned last week. I'm determined to **** on these traditional southern European values. 
man you're not wasting anytime huh?

Get back in the game boys. Hopefully I got some stories for the goons this weekend.

Probably dding tonight since I need to be up at 7 tomorrow for hs bball finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom