TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temper flared up again (yelling, cursing - never violent)

Don't know if me and my girl are going to make it. Neither of us fight fair. It's great most of the time but the few times we've had a legit fight stuff has gotten nuclear real quick

I dunno if a virgin is worth pursuing for just a smash. If you see something more, maybe. She's a champ at this point at rejection, you don't wanna get all invested, fail her frustration trap tests, get rejected deep in the game and be assed out.

Man ya'll kicking all this terminology at me. :smh:

She's definitely wifey material, so I'll go along with things for the time being until either I smash or I end up committing.

But what is a frustration trap test?  :x A test to see if I'm worthy of the box?
Pretty much man, she's more than likely gonna have some rule that you must not break to get that box. 6 months, no other chicks etc, whatever the case may be. You're a lucky man if she even tells you what it is.

Don't know if me and my girl are going to make it. Neither of us fight fair. It's great most of the time but the few times we've had a legit fight stuff has gotten nuclear real quick

:frown: . I'm a romantic man, i want to see these things work out.

I dunno if a virgin is worth pursuing for just a smash. If you see something more, maybe. She's a champ at this point at rejection, you don't wanna get all invested, fail her frustration trap tests, get rejected deep in the game and be assed out.

Man ya'll kicking all this terminology at me. :smh:

She's definitely wifey material, so I'll go along with things for the time being until either I smash or I end up committing.

But what is a frustration trap test?  :x A test to see if I'm worthy of the box?
Pretty much man, she's more than likely gonna have some rule that you must not break to get that box. 6 months, no other chicks etc, whatever the case may be. You're a lucky man if she even tells you what it is.

:frown: . I'm a romantic man, i want to see these things work out.

Thanks man

Same recurring issues. Stuff had been better recently (actually almost perfect) but major relapse. Don't know if our issues with conflict resolution and communication are fixable or are we just incompatible

I swear conflict resolution is one of the most important things in a relationship. Extremely hard to fix too. When emotions are high or something triggering happens, one of the people normally revert to their problematic ways. Based on my last relationship, I don't think I could be long term happy with someone that I can't properly resolve issues with.

I swear conflict resolution is one of the most important things in a relationship. Extremely hard to fix too. When emotions are high or something triggering happens, one of the people normally revert to their problematic ways. Based on my last relationship, I don't think I could be long term happy with someone that I can't properly resolve issues with.

Yeah man I really think that it's going to be a problem.

I like to resolve things sooner rather than later and it's therapeutic for me to hash it out and just put everything out there

My girl likes to spend a lot of time gathering her thoughts and will get tired of my talking and will shut me out when she's done with the conversation

If I hold my thoughts in I just end up getting more upset and it leads to a bigger blowup

Son y'all DC have it too easy. I'm on this whiskey walk and the chicks are just throwing themselves my way. Going to make plans with who every I can remember tonight.

You guys ever turn down hot girls that rejected you back in HS but now see you and act like they were tight with you back then?  Did it yesterday and it felt great but now I'm thinking I could have smashed. 

Nah, Let it go, grow up and flourish. Sounds like a sucker move. I mean check her if she's being phony, but no reason to be bitter.

Yeah I think you took an L there papi.
Eh...she put her head down and was embarrassed as hell.  I just said to her...."uhhh why are you talking to me" and laughed at her and walked away.  That girl kinda played with me back in the day tho saying she'd chill with me then ignoring me when the time came to hang out not that I can really blame her I looked crazy young for my age back then but w.e next time I'll just smash and ignore.

Last edited:
You guys ever turn down hot girls that rejected you back in HS but now see you and act like they were tight with you back then?  Did it yesterday and it felt great but now I'm thinking I could have smashed. 
I would have at least smashed and then kick her out the door.

Yeah I think you took an L there papi.
Eh...she put her head down and was embarrassed as hell.  I just said to her...."uhhh why are you talking to me" and laughed at her and walked away.  That girl kinda played with me back in the day tho saying she'd chill with me then ignoring me when the time came to hang out not that I can really blame her I looked crazy young for my age back then but w.e next time I'll just smash and ignore.

U shoulda smashed raw then impregnated her and u shuda not taken care of da kid

Ultimate payback :smokin

I've been wondering a lot about the best way to resolve conflicts in a relationship as well.

If you bring up things too often, you're seen as whiny, unable to be happy, etc.

If you bottle it in, you can build up and erupt or have it trickle into other areas of life or on her in other ways

And if you're passive aggressive about it, from my experience you generally get the absolute worst outcome.

I think my issue is that I need to learn to be as direct and concise as possible while getting my point across.

I've been wondering a lot about the best way to resolve conflicts in a relationship as well.

If you bring up things too often, you're seen as whiny, unable to be happy, etc.

If you bottle it in, you can build up and erupt or have it trickle into other areas of life or on her in other ways

And if you're passive aggressive about it, from my experience you generally get the absolute worst outcome.

I think my issue is that I need to learn to be as direct and concise as possible while getting my point across.

Yeah I think my biggest problem is being concise plus if I don't get the exact response I want I can get pissed off more. I think my prior experience with low confidence girls who always did what I wanted has me all messed up

Now that I've been yambless for like a good month and a half, I've begun to go out with her again, but I don't know how I should approach this. I don't mind playing the game for a little while, but I just wanna smash.

She looks good too.

im in a very similar situation idk if shes a virgin tho dont matter to me :nerd:

help us brothas out tay :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom