TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your bro is friends with her friend, chances are you can find her on FB in pics she's tagged in. It aint that hard. Get your creep on

2.0 WAR tattoo chick and I made out last Friday in the bar. she kinda made the move on me tbh. my game was on point that night. my mitzvah was on 9000. we didnt smash though, nor had anything materialize after exchanging a couple of brief texts couple of days later. sorta wanna hit her with the reengage slant over the middle, sort of thinking i should just wait till i see her again since she's best friends with my homegirl's boyfriend.

Last edited:
Pics?

Of the girls not the party :lol:

It wasn't really a party, it was a kickback, rented out a patio at this hookah lounge!

And I didn't take any pics last night :lol:

i made videos that I know are not suitable for this site!!!! :smokin

Last edited:
I've always wanted to do an orgy...
I've always wanted a threesome 
embarassed.gif

Two chicks, No rules

1) So am I the only one who finishes quick when I have to pee?

2) am I the only one who pees in the condom after I bust? ( :lol: of course only if I have to pee right after) kinda ensures me that there ain't no holes in there and it's cool to see it fill up like a water balloon then plop into the toilet :lol:

I've always wanted to do an orgy...
I've always wanted a threesome :wow:

Two chicks, No rules

Been there, done that.... Bunch of times... Once with 3 chicks...

I've done with 3 chicks, but I always thought that anything more than 3 is an orgy? :lol:

Anyway, yeah I got a lil action and viewing action.

It was semi rotational :lol:... Def not orgy status...

1) So am I the only one who finishes quick when I have to pee?

2) am I the only one who pees in the condom after I bust? ( :lol: of course only if I have to pee right after) kinda ensures me that there ain't no holes in there and it's cool to see it fill up like a water balloon then plop into the toilet :lol:

Wanna make a girl despise you?... When you're at the girl's house... Put her on her belly and butt smash her... Once you finish inside, take a pee in her, probably while holding her down :lol:... Get dressed, run and leave... :lol:

how does one finagle a handicap match like that :nerd: do you need to know a chick with 2 female friends she's really into or...going 2 or 3 on one has been a goal of mine.

M Mark Antony

bruh you should've Pmed me last night
every chick at the party was 5'7 or taller.

My home girl who i thought was kind of feeling me, even threw me the oop for this spanish chick.
Lol wild story though

So im on my phone, checking a message or something.
put the phone in my pocket take it back out ..............joint straight up stopped working.
Like dead. not the battery problem. just straight up stopped
I was heated. so my homegirl is talking to me she was like why dont you get her number you need pen and paper. (kind of joking with me) I said you sure you cool with it. she was like yea shes cool ...I told her i got this
Mind you at the time it was like 1 a.m. and i was the only dude left at the party (there were about 11 women and 4 dudes total) so It's a bit awkward approaching a chick when there are 10 others there lurking. lol and it was 10 sistahs. and the chick I was trying to get at was the only non black one there. :D :nerd:
So she went to the bathroom and i went to go get some more chicken and swedish meatballs. (my first cheat meal in 2 weeks)
she comes back to the kitchen. so I was joking with her about her highschool (we went to rival high schools) then I said. look my bad I can't help it you bleed blue and yellow (her high school colors) so Let me make it up to you and take you out to lunch. she says ok, and I was like damn my phone is off, and her battery died to.
so then I played it off was just like damn well since we was joking about highschool we going to do this old school got the notepad grabbed a pen and wrote down my number and gave it to her.
she looks at it starts joking on me like oh so this how they taught you to write in HS (a bit sloppy) I was like ooo you got jokes. then she writes hers on the paper and gives it to me. and she says can you read that name. I was like look dont play (chuckling it up)

departed the party. my homegirl messages me this morning a bit bitter and was like out of all the black women in the party you hit on the only non black one.

i was like chill 3-10 had kids 2 were your sisters and the other 2 weren't asnattractive to me 2 were fine but I wasn't really feeling it. and you pushed me to go for it.

Last edited:
^^^ dat gif got be dead lmao because im sure that's your exact reaction to reading that

^^^ dat gif got be dead lmao because im sure that's your exact reaction to reading that
Yea that's how I looked after reading the fist part...F that some of them had kids

But he did say the party was somewhere in Virginia and not sure how long the drive from SE DC would have been.

Iaineem remember that joint. Yall seem fairly sane so we should hit something up at some point. Not next weekend though.

Suber you was talking about you were in another state or something. SE-DC to Dumfries is only like 25 mins.

I told yall it's wild Im super attracted to short girls, but seem to only talk to 5'6 and taller.

lol PM me for the pic it's on facebook.

Not like i was saying every chick in there was dime status. just they were tall lol.
5 of them played volleyball and/or basketball in hs and college

Its all good I was out for the count by 2pm yesterday...

Looks not that big of a deal when it comes to tall chicks.

My dudes I need some help... They all falling in love out here...

Girl told me after I beat it today she loved me! Wtf is going on!!!! That's two since I broke up with my ex!!!!!!!!

She even said the only thing she didn't like was that I'm cocky... So don't tell me u love me!

My dudes I need some help... They all falling in love out here...

Girl told me after I beat it today she loved me! Wtf is going on!!!! That's two since I broke up with my ex!!!!!!!!

She even said the only thing she didn't like was that I'm cocky... So don't tell me u love me!

Dont you fall for that trickery....THE SUMMER IS NEAR FLOURISH :smokin

Haven't decided how I feel yet. I want to be with her forever, but ideally obviously I would have married her first then gotten her pregnant. Our parents were supposed to meet like the 21st weekend before we go to this big reunion dance. Changes the dynamic some. But I am anything but surprised, as I said before we exercise no precautions.
I say to the next OKC game and get ****** up stands to semi celebrate.

Also how does this plays in your plans for grad school. I know you mentioned a few times about attending Grambling state University?!?!

アミーゴ アミーゴ Na man can't do it. Already made plans with one of my boys about heading to Jackson to watch Malik Newman tonight. And to party with these NT awg tomorrow with another. We will get up another time.

I was gonna do it online, still might. $750 a credit hour is cheaper than most institutions and that's for Grad degree. University of Alabama is $350 per though, but I assume and it appears true that Grambling has better connections into industry.

Haven't decided how I feel yet. I want to be with her forever, but ideally obviously I would have married her first then gotten her pregnant. Our parents were supposed to meet like the 21st weekend before we go to this big reunion dance. Changes the dynamic some. But I am anything but surprised, as I said before we exercise no precautions.
I say to the next OKC game and get ****** up stands to semi celebrate.

Also how does this plays in your plans for grad school. I know you mentioned a few times about attending Grambling state University?!?!

@Ecook0808 Na man can't do it. Already made plans with one of my boys about heading to Jackson to watch Malik Newman tonight. And to party with these NT awg tomorrow with another. We will get up another time.
I was gonna do it online, still might. $750 a credit hour is cheaper than most institutions and that's for Grad degree. University of Alabama is $350 per though, but I assume and it appears true that Grambling has better connections into industry.
Cool Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom