TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I went thru that phase of deading chicks for the slightest reason. Helps improve your don't give a ****-ability but doesn't really progress you to getting yambs. Gotta communicate
It aint emm about falling alseep, or being "busy". I'm not talking about miscommunications.

I'm talking about asking a girl a straight up question, or inquiring about what's poppin such as "damn so you don't see me that way?"

and getting no response but a day later getting "hey what you up to?" as if no text was ever sent so she can dodge the subject and keep stringing you along.

Nah, B. Numbers get deleted off that type of behavior.

That's that misdirection. Comes up with the QB read and at the last second hands it off.

I would still keep her number and just try to hang out and bone her.

Last edited:
Ran into my ex, we were talking for a bit, trying to throw it at me. I've really gotten my life together, graduate next month, 50k job lined up at 23 and she wants to see if she still owns me. Turned her down, never thought i would ever have the will to do that, felling good 
nthat.gif

My fault pimp. Didn't know what the hell you were talking about. But even in a case like that I would take it as an implied yes and go for the kill. After I place my bid I'll know the deal and take it or leave it

Aight I'm a little embarrassed to ask this. I've always lived at home and because of my culture have rarely been able to have yambs sleep over. So I don't really catch them without makeup too often.

Question is...do you ever get used to it. Like the dropoff in how they look? :lol:

Ecook answer my PM.

My answer is same as ecooks. All of my exes looked good if not better without make up. Ive said in here before. I like to wake up to what i go to bed with. Thats why indont mess with chicks who cake up in make up

Well then i'll be the first to say it...

I fell in love with my girl without make up, I found her soooo damn attractive without wearing make up.

BUUTTTTT..... then she started wearing make up..... and let me tell you, she is BADDDDDDD with make up! :lol:

Yeah unless your girl sleeps with make up (and messes up your sheets and pillows) you usually see how she looks before bed and in the morning.

I been told my lady cut all that make up stuff out only on special occasions. Being attracted to her natural beauty is a win win for both of you.

Yo it's apparent that this girl really digs me but I'm really hung up on being rejected for that kiss like 4 times that night.

She texts me randomly at late hours, on Sunday she asked me about a Latin festival that was going on down here, and yesterday she called me when i was in a meeting at work.

All of her attempts to contact me, obviously I kept it cool. But what's the deal? :x

Yo it's apparent that this girl really digs me but I'm really hung up on being rejected for that kiss like 4 times that night.

She texts me randomly at late hours, on Sunday she asked me about a Latin festival that was going on down here, and yesterday she called me when i was in a meeting at work.

All of her attempts to contact me, obviously I kept it cool. But what's the deal?
sick.gif
76779-Aladdin-genie-give-her-the-D-g-2Gok.gif

^best meme i've seen in awhile.

I think now that shes for sure on that kiss you were trying to give her. she may be a little more willing to go through with it now. she may have been guarding herself.

Woke up... Put it in her butt... Finished... Put a plug in her butt.... Now she's getting dressed and I'm going back to sleep... Good times...

Edit - this chick just left... I'm my counter she left me:

Marijuana hot sauce
Marijuana lube
Marijuana candies
Marijuana nuts
Marijuana lotion
Actual Marijuana
:lol:

This chick is cool... And has a hand sizes black n blue on her titty after last night...

Last edited:

All of her attempts to contact me, obviously I kept it cool. But what's the deal? :x

It seems to me she just likes your attention. Have you actually met up with her recently? Are you trying to go for the kiss/smash again?

True story. I sometimes give no damns and respond straight with "so you're not gonna answer my question" and either they will front like they ain't get it or didn't see it.

Now try to smash.

Don't know if it makes a difference, but with my ex she was really good with makeup. She'd even worked on film sets doing make up. And she didn't use much on herself, but knew how to make the right subtle touches to complement her perfectly.

Last edited:
i saw this bartender a couple of weekends ago and she was gorgeous, blonde, good rack, 4.5 win player but she had on too much make up for my liking. dont get me wrong she was still beautiful, but if she didn't wear any at all, she'd be perfect.

which leads me to my next discussion, how do you guys feel about picking up bartenders or waitresses? is it worthwhile?

"Hey when are you free?"

Well then i'll be the first to say it...

I fell in love with my girl without make up, I found her soooo damn attractive without wearing make up.

BUUTTTTT..... then she started wearing make up..... and let me tell you, she is BADDDDDDD with make up! :lol:

I swear when you're in love her natural look and smell is amazing. One ex smelled like lavender, I loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom