TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never believe that, Had a girl who use to send pics to my text all the time... I didn't have IG, then she would show me stuff, and i see the pics she sent me... lol if they think they look that great they share with the world... only committed i believe that.

Mid day smash.... Broke my damn bed when she got on top :smh:

Didn't stop. Worth it.

Bruh back in the day, I remember I broke my cousins loft futon.... I was destroying this chick from the back, the springs/lock broke.

Now it's just a bed! :lol:

Mid day smash.... Broke my damn bed when she got on top :smh:

Didn't stop. Worth it.

Bruh back in the day, I remember I broke my cousins loft futon.... I was destroying this chick from the back, the springs/lock broke.

Now it's just a bed! :lol:
Bruh joint looked like a crime scene after. Her laying there out of breath had me waiting for 12 to show up :lol:

Bro that's the best.... You looking at her like "Yeaup I DID that, I DID THAT!"

Last edited:
Yo what's the rule with yambs that live in your apartment building?
I say go for it dude. I wish I had chicks I could talk to in my apartment building.

Ricky posted in the thread before about him wanting to talk a chick in his complex

Anyway does any one else's girl just lay there with no damns given after she cums? :lol:

Even when I pull out and draw on her back, she just lays there on her stomach, legs locked out and wide open. Goes straight to sleep! :lol:

I say go for it dude. I wish I had chicks I could talk to in my apartment building.

Ricky posted in the thread before about him wanting to talk a chick in his complex

I'm telling ya man sexy Latina with a pretty smile, around my age lol she even lives alone with her little puppy and I know how that goes.

yoo just had the easiest smash in my life last night
longgg time friend that i barely talk to randomly hit me up confessing how she felt i almost forgot who she was :rofl:
first thing she said was "ily" and i thought she was playing
i got some pics but they aint even nt worthy :lol:
whew ya boy was in a drought too

Last edited:
What yall got this weekend?
bout to meet a chick I haven't seen since like 2009, we always played that FB tag inbox joint since then...

Then going out with my boy later tonight, hunting.

Tomm Wine festival with Tinder chick im not super interested in but we been chatting she mad cool, my house is literally a mile away from the festival, so get that day drunk and come back here..

Sunday my homegirl to possibly watch Divergent, after a workout shesh

MARKANTONY
where them RedHeads at? bro??? had one one time before that chick was a sex fiend...

longgg time friend that i barely talk to randomly hit me up confessing how she felt i almost forgot who she was :rofl:

go ahead and hit that inbox with it..
pass them to Suberat also.

I don't see much around my way, but at work there are a few with the most amazing bodies, like jlo in her prime but with the biggest rocks on their hands. They get snatched up quick.

**** if you wanna show them pics, gahead. Can't be worse then what I contemplated hitting up during a drought.

Last edited:
MARKANTONY
where them RedHeads at? bro??? had one one time before that chick was a sex fiend...

go ahead and hit that inbox with it..
pass them to Suberat also.
My man....one up.

I had a 1 month drought once and hit the lowest of lows on my roster..
I vowed to never do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom