TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played it cool and dug deeper:
"I can tell you are sexually liberated, have you ever been with other women"
*Wait for answer*
"Would you ever consider being with a girl and a guy if you really trusted them"
tumblr_m8gedm8V2K1qbh0eio3_500.gif

Could have talked your self into a threesome.
She sounds like a hippy/artisy/belong to the world type chick, especially if she has done a DP or she could have been hella drunk[emoji]128516[/emoji]
But artisy women are the best sex ever.
Glad I married one[emoji]128526[/emoji]
When I was younger, my friend at the time told me about a new chick they were hanging with that was involved in a dp. At the time that's the face I had too , and she wasn't even the one involved. In my head i'm like ***** what you tellin me for? what you tryna say? The thought of her getting split roasted was driving me nuts. Now my response would be like mugen's below, for both her and her friend. You realize this is a woman you can push the sexual boundaries with, doesn't mean she'll be disloyal. And this why when it comes to sexual past, don't ask/don't tell.

Nah, I'm good. I have no intentions to smash.

I don't usually ask about sexual history. I made a comment about DP (something along the lines of "It must be uncomfortable"). Her reaction and response made me dig deeper until she outright said it.

bruhs im 5'10 and this cute chick at my job about 6'2 . is it just me or are yambs yambs? i looked at it , peeped the cheeks and said "i needs". ive never pulled one this tall but psh , lemme knock it up and preserve my bloodline. along w adding a height advantage to my kin

I just came back from my boy house he like my bestfriend and damn saw his sister for the first time and mah gawd she is so fine

Like straight wifey material.

Shes half filipino and half arab so yall kno whas good

We both muslim so i cant just holla at her , but damn i would legit wife her up. She was cool too, bringing me snack and stuff
[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

bruhs im 5'10 and this cute chick at my job about 6'2 . is it just me or are yambs yambs? i looked at it , peeped the cheeks and said "i needs". ive never pulled one this tall but psh , lemme knock it up and preserve my bloodline. along w adding a height advantage to my kin

you better climb that mountain. she'll squeal just like any woman. height makes no difference.

it actually makes me feel more manly knocking down an amazon.

them legs :evil:

i got invited by the homegirl to hit a bar with her friend and a couple others

the group was chill. somehow two older yella-bone yambz are in the mix. one 30 the other 40+. I think they are half sisters. So I'm working the mouthpiece on both, to see what's good. The 30 year old seems to be vibing one of the other two guys. From there we bar hop to another spot with a dance floor.
 I was dancing with my original friend for awhile.. and i wanted to take that to smang but she's much more shy and i just wasn't able to work gauge interest or just if she just wanted to dance. Not trynna have a friend turn awkward on me.

So i shift away from my friend to get some water and catch up with the older chick

Got the typical "awww you're a baby.. which turned to "oh you're mature for this age" to "your too cute" which progressed to "I don't like you right now". once we hit the dance floor its fatality.  Heated it up and got the to go box.

I feel like i should've tried to stick to my friend better though. Not sure if I look like i blew her off or not.

you better climb that mountain. she'll squeal just like any woman. height makes no difference.

it actually makes me feel more manly knocking down an amazon.

them legs :evil:

esp since shes not the usual stick figure as a lot of them are. she gon learn

Phew. 20 pages later. Finally caught up on this thread.

So Thursday I pipe some new tinder chick. Box was nice, top game was average. Would prob hit once more.
But the next day I get texts like "Boo" and "I don't share, it's only me. Take it or leave it" :x
I just haven't responded. Idk how to without being bogus really. Kinda wanna hit her with a Simon Cowell pic that says "It's a no from me" :lol:

Anyways, yesterday I went pretty hard, drank entirely too much. Didn't take many shots at new chicks cuz honestly there was a lotta goblin looking chicks out.

But then I see this older blonde MILF type eyeing me on the dance floor.
We exchange glances back and forth.
Then she heads towards the door and I'm like ****, she might be leaving.
I trail behind and grab her so smoothly and just hug/kiss her cheek and neck in what felt almost like one motion. :lol:
I said something like "Ah so you were just gonna leave without dancing w me"
She laughs and we chat for bout 20 min then makeout randomly when the bar closes and exchange #s.

It's always nice to know the mouthpiece game is still fresh.

Art Laboe on Sunday Nights 
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

These songs are my kryptonite....
*Thin line between love and hate - The Persuaders; playing in background*

As many excesses I make for law chick to blow her off  she seems to prove me wrong for some reason but anyways....@Mark Antony   @Tdogg2k  what do you two have planned for Friday? We can bar hop or something. Going to be in NOLA Saturday partying for my boys birthday 

As many excesses I make for law chick to blow her off  she seems to prove me wrong for some reason but anyways....@Mark Antony
  @Tdogg2k
 what do you two have planned for Friday? We can bar hop or something. Going to be in NOLA Saturday partying for my boys birthday 

Ya'll three be great for ya mans.

My ex's best friend/ old roomie tryin to follow me on IG. She last used it 38 weeks ago, something is up...

Last edited:

As many excesses I make for law chick to blow her off  she seems to prove me wrong for some reason but anyways....@Mark Antony
  @Tdogg2k
 what do you two have planned for Friday? We can bar hop or something. Going to be in NOLA Saturday partying for my boys birthday 
Ya'll three be great for ya mans.

My ex's best friend/ old roomie tryin to follow me on IG. She last sued it 38 weeks ago, something is up...
Yea I we would be! Got to see if we can set something up

What was mentioned in that article me and my boys refer to as "the totem pole". It exists and any woman who has relationship experience has one. It's a roster of anywhere between 3-6 men they are involved with. Sex is given to whoever they deem they are most exclusive to in a relationship type of role or whoever they are in a relationship with. That man is on the top of the totem pole. The grimy part is that their is an understudy who can potentially be getting yambs from the woman as well when the head of the totem makes the woman upset or is absent emotionally for the woman. And then there is an understudy under that understudy...and so on. It all depends on the character and class of the woman but ultimately....

These **** got back up **** forreal. Men been hip to the game, it just adds an extra level of depth when woman do it too :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom