TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already knew Henny was thinking about retirement with the text I got last night.

@Verbal Kint Yo what's the move for Friday with the CBC.

And also been telling y'all about the SE DC living
smokin.gif
Not sure now.  We were gonna hit the Park, but we stopped through there tonight instead for HH.  Free drinks and food.  Sponsored by DC gov't i suppose. Wasn't a "turn-up", more professional setting; suited and booted crowd.  Mayor was there as well.
Just got done with Thursday. This ones gonna be an easy smash. She was actually pretty cool and more attractive in person, attractive enough at least, unless I'm drunk. Not much to tell here just routine get to know each other and make out at the end. I actually did the same date I did last night except drank beer. My Gtown route by the water. Mad ducks. She was loving it.
Figured. I have a trained eye sir.

Last edited:
So you want a girl to tell you of her other exploits and eat your food afterwards

trying-not-to-laugh.gif

tumblr_n9f07t1MEL1qahb6ho1_400.gif

Keep swervin out in them DMV streets my dude. Glad you didn't let that set back stop you[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Clark, Spelman, Morehouse, Georgia State and Georgia Tech are all having they're homecomings around the same time this year.

ATL the last 2 weeks of October is the absolute move. Imma be there. Y'all don't know what you're missing out on :pimp:

Done.

Edit: Smashed Friday last night. She told me to come out to VA to meet her and her friends. I went home for 10 minutes after my date with Thursday so I could charge my phone (I was at 3%) and eat something quick. I was in a hurry and didn't have any food really so I'm eating slices of whole wheat bread and chugging water at the same time to take it down fast, similar to how they dip the bun in hot dog eating contests. Mannnnn, I choked on my last bite of the third piece of bread and it gagged me so I ended up puking everything I just ate/drank :lol: So whatever, brushed my teeth and washed my face b then grab an uber over there. Bars were pretty busy we went to a few different spots. Her friends really liked me so I got extra points for that. We are talking outside and she tells me how she blew off another guy that wanted to see her tonight and she really just wants to see me. She was hyping herself up telling me all the guys that get at her on tinder and she's been on some dates recently but she hasn't met someone as fun as me in a long time plus her friends vouched for me and we went to same school. She trying to cuff me already! I kept it real with her and told her that I'm dating other girls right now and I really like her but I'm going to continue to date (I have so much unfinished business with Sunday). Ole girl was hurt. Wouldn't talk to me for a few minutes. She told me I couldn't come back to her place tonight. Ok. Cool. It's like 2 at this point so we both ordered ubers back to our places. Hers came first and she took my phone, cancelled my uber, and tells me I'm going home with her after all. History after that. I won't get too explicit with the details but she had the P pierced which was a first for me.

I've only gotten about 6 hours of sleep in the past two days. This pursuit of yambs, although fruitful, is ******* exhausting. I feel like a zombie out here. Her spot is SOOO close to where I work though so she told me I can just sleep at her place tonight and she'll drive me to work in the morning 8)

Last edited:
Done.

Edit: Smashed Friday last night. She told me to come out to VA to meet her and her friends. I went home for 10 minutes after my date with Thursday so I could charge my phone (I was at 3%) and eat something quick. I was in a hurry and didn't have any food really so I'm eating slices of whole wheat bread and chugging water at the same time to take it down fast, similar to how they dip the bun in hot dog eating contests. Mannnnn, I choked on my last bite of the third piece of bread and it gagged me so I ended up puking everything I just ate/drank :lol: So whatever, brushed my teeth and washed my face b then grab an uber over there. Bars were pretty busy we went to a few different spots. Her friends really liked me so I got extra points for that. We are talking outside and she tells me how she blew off another guy that wanted to see her tonight and she really just wants to see me. She was hyping herself up telling me all the guys that get at her on tinder and she's been on some dates recently but she hasn't met someone as fun as me in a long time plus her friends vouched for me and we went to same school. She trying to cuff me already! I kept it real with her and told her that I'm dating other girls right now and I really like her but I'm going to continue to date (I have so much unfinished business with Sunday). Ole girl was hurt. Wouldn't talk to me for a few minutes. She told me I couldn't come back to her place tonight. Ok. Cool. It's like 2 at this point so we both ordered ubers back to our places. Hers came first and she took my phone, cancelled my uber, and tells me I'm going home with her after all. History after that. I won't get too explicit with the details but she had the P pierced which was a first for me.

I've only gotten about 6 hours of sleep in the past two days. This pursuit of yambs, although fruitful, is ******* exhausting. I feel like a zombie out here. Her spot is SOOO close to where I work though so she told me I can just sleep at her place tonight and she'll drive me to work in the morning 8)

Flourish !!

There wasnt a big difference to me.  She just cummed more or was feeling me more when I parked inside and checking out the roof.

Just nothing that made me feel better 

Gotttttdamn Hen out here living man making miss those single nights :lol: but I got a good one so I wouldn't risk messing that up but live for me

I need some insight.  Last night my homegirl was walking to a kickback on campus, and she was facetiming me as she was walking to her destination.  She ended up running into this guy she knew, and he called her over to his car to chop it up for a quick minute.  We ended up ending the conversation then, but as luck would have it, the bestfriend of this girl I talked to last fall was in the passenger seat, and she happened to see me on my homegirl's screen.  My homegirl told me that she was basically giving her my bio, and telling her that I used to talk to her bestfriend, but she seemed upset, and angry, and was throwing salt all in my game.

I asked my friend what she could've possibly been upset about, and she said that the girl I used to talk to could still potentially have feelings for me, or still "like me."  As far as I'm concerned, that's in the past, and I refuse to revisit it, but why are females so catty?  I didn't even do anything to shorty lol.

Clark, Spelman, Morehouse, Georgia State and Georgia Tech are all having they're homecomings around the same time this year.

ATL the last 2 weeks of October is the absolute move. Imma be there. Y'all don't know what you're missing out on :pimp:

5 year reunion going down at the end of october juiced for that auc homecoming weekend especially with it all going down at compound friday night then the tailgate :x :smokin

gonna be a great weekend

Black caucas in town [emoji]128526[/emoji]...all the boogie freaks about to be out

The AKA's throwin a party at the gryphon tonight...I know hella cute chicks are about to be there

Actually I just looked it up it's a day party tonmororw

Last edited:
I need some insight.  Last night my homegirl was walking to a kickback on campus, and she was facetiming me as she was walking to her destination.  She ended up running into this guy she knew, and he called her over to his car to chop it up for a quick minute.  We ended up ending the conversation then, but as luck would have it, the bestfriend of this girl I talked to last fall was in the passenger seat, and she happened to see me on my homegirl's screen.  My homegirl told me that she was basically giving her my bio, and telling her that I used to talk to her bestfriend, but she seemed upset, and angry, and was throwing salt all in my game.

I asked my friend what she could've possibly been upset about, and she said that the girl I used to talk to could still potentially have feelings for me, or still "like me."  As far as I'm concerned, that's in the past, and I refuse to revisit it, but why are females so catty?  I didn't even do anything to shorty lol.
Short story..
So when my wife and I were just dating and getting to know each other I met all her friends out one night in Austin on 6th street. Everything was A1, good conversation and good people and IT seemed all her homegirls liked me. So fast forward, we got engaged and everybody is happy for her except this one chick I never really got along with. Our relationship was very "Pam and Martin", we would throw jabs at each other every time we were in the same room. So one night her sorority sisters come down to Houston and they go out and have a good time. This friend I can't stand gets blasted to the point of no return and my wife ( being the sweet person she is) brings ole girl back to our townhome(at the time). This girl is faded beyond belief, puking, the whole nine. But she is fighting my wife as she is trying to clean her up and then drops a bombshell..
"You don't deserved to be married. He's too good for you. He should be with me. I shouldn't be alone"
I mean this chick is going in. I'm just standing there like:
YHjfwGt.gif

Needless to say after we finally got her cleaned up and sleep my wife blew a casket and cut her off after that.
All that is to say is just like there are some cats that don't want to see you flourish, there's also women who don't want their girls happy. It's just a sick world we live in.
Also like my man said she could have recessed feelings that she hasn't dealt with or she may just be one of the those sick people that project all that angst and misery on others.[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Leaving for Alaska tomorrow. Went 5 years ago when I turned 21 and damn, blonde Russian women everywhere. Hoping to land one this trip. RI is so wack, I've been in monk mode for last 6 months bettering myself but miss the chase.

Any of yall on TheRedPill?

Leaving for Alaska tomorrow. Went 5 years ago when I turned 21 and damn, blonde Russian women everywhere. Hoping to land one this trip. RI is so wack, I've been in monk mode for last 6 months bettering myself but miss the chase.

Any of yall on TheRedPill?

Good luck, maybe the force of the yamb be with you. What part of Alaska the Russian bunnies be at?

Anchorage they run amuck. 24/7 strip clubs and $$$$

Then lots in the oil n fishing areas but they "disappear" alot in those areas if you know what I mean so most have learned to stay in Anchorage

Fairbanks was ok. I have a great story to tell but way too long to type on my phone. Short story is i flew from boston to philly to anchorage and a literal dime was on BOTH flights. I was 21 n not the most confident kid to go up to a 10 like that on a plane, but low and behold we end up at a strip club in anchorahe for my boys bachelor party. Guess who comes out about an hour in? The chick from the flight! I freaked out, needless to say we all got kicked out shortly after, guess i rushed the stage asking if she remembered me smh. To be 21 again

Going through the stupid early infatuation stages with some chick from school and I have mad exams coming up. Instead of staying focused been wasting hours and hours texting instead of keeping the pimp hand strong and off my phone :smh:

And it's even more sus cuz I'd never have a serious relationship with her. It came up td and I finally had to let her know. It would be wrong not to cuz I know she's falling for me and I don't believe in being a ruthless savage. I like to believe I'm a decent dude, so I'm upfront.

But I need someone to slap sense into me :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Sounds like where I am. I've come to the conclusion that she won't be it, but I won't let her go. Plus she's knocked me off my grind a bit so I find myself getting a bit resentful. Not so much her, but me for not meeting my own goals.

Sometimes you gotta be a savage if it's what's right. It's the dynamic of you need sex, but you're only focused on you right now. I don't think that makes you a bad person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom