TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
how would you handle this situation? i don't blow tree at all and haven't for the past 4 years, i met this shawty from tinder, Rudy Gay is her cousin, I'm feeling her and we facetimed all night before she went to The Internet concert (i have no idea who that is) just before she hung up she told me she is about to go smoke with a few friends before the concert. The thing is i don't have any problem with her smoking but my question is would the fact i don't smoke make me less desirable to her?

how would you handle this situation? i don't blow tree at all and haven't for the past 4 years, i met this shawty from tinder, Rudy Gay is her cousin, I'm feeling her and we facetimed all night before she went to The Internet concert (i have no idea who that is) just before she hung up she told me she is about to go smoke with a few friends before the concert. The thing is i don't have any problem with her smoking but my question is would the fact i don't smoke make me less desirable to her?

It won't make you less desirable IMO. Unless she is just a huge stoner, then you wouldn't be a good match any way. Iff you did :pimp: you would be more attractive to her though. Simply because it's another common interest/activity to partake in and smoking is very social. This can't harm you either though. Just act completely normal like you're used to seeing it if she lights up and politely decline if she offers you some. You don't need to explain your reasons for not smoking to her. Just a, "I don't smoke but thanks," will do the trick. Good luck.

I smoke cigarettes and have dated girls who hated it but they loved me enough to not even mention or nag me about it. Don't make this a big deal just be yourself.

Edit: If I didn't make it clear already...definitely do not smoke just because you're around her and want her to like or whatever. If you wanna take a puff or whatever do it but you might bug out lol. Hey, maybe she's trying to quit herself and will respect you even more for not smoking in 4 years. Who knows? Just be true to yourself playa.

Last edited:
Don't know, possibly. Worrying about it, and wavering on your own standards to try and fit hers or impress her definitely will though.

:lol: Sounds like where I am. I've come to the conclusion that she won't be it, but I won't let her go. Plus she's knocked me off my grind a bit so I find myself getting a bit resentful. Not so much her, but me for not meeting my own goals.

Sometimes you gotta be a savage if it's what's right. It's the dynamic of you need sex, but you're only focused on you right now. I don't think that makes you a bad person.

Yea I told her we can't text like that td cuz I gotta do work. Then later on got a famous DJ homie flying in from the Netherlands and gunna get the VIP treatment with a bunch of sexy women. Chick finally told me she wouldn't get with anyone else but if I did to not tell her. Feels a little wrong for having the cake and eating it too, but whatever man I'm not playing anyone and I'm being honest. So it is what it is.

Yea I told her we can't text like that td cuz I gotta do work. Then later on got a famous DJ homie flying in from the Netherlands and gunna get the VIP treatment with a bunch of sexy women. Chick finally told me she wouldn't get with anyone else but if I did to not tell her. Feels a little wrong for having the cake and eating it too, but whatever man I'm not playing anyone and I'm being honest. So it is what it is.
Wait a second... you're completely infatuated and can't stop texting her, but you're trying to smash other chicks tonight? Unless I'm missing something?

Wait a second... you're completely infatuated and can't stop texting her, but you're trying to smash other chicks tonight? Unless I'm missing something?

That's a relationship type dude coming to terms he doesn't want a relationship right now.

Man how do y'all deal with your girl being depressed all day and weeks like it's starting to take a toll on me especially since I feel my positive vibes are not being matched l. It's like I can be happy but then when I text her or something she just kills my vibe

Bruh I got a lot of love to give man. I'm not going to get into how I think it's in man's nature to be polygamous :lol: . But I do realize that real love is also being considerate of the other end too so I'm going to have to put bounds and rules on it. It's not just about giving but keeping the other person happy, and ain't no 1 chick going to be ok with me having multiple women lol so when the time comes with the right person I'll commit 100%.

Also I'm sure some u dudes remember I was in an LDR for a while. I view it as somewhat of a weakness, but I'm only human and I recognize my weaknesses. I need some time to do my own thing otherwise it'll cause problems for me later on.

Last edited:
Probably depressed that Tyrone ain't messing with her no more.

But on the real get away from that, does no good for you too

Last edited:
All these game released for the console, college football here geux Tigers(need to make a move to watch the game) and basketball season is next month.

I wouldn't be worried, it's me time as I see it

Less desirabe no.

but having things in common just goes down a little less.

If shes a heavy smoker and you dont want to at all...
I personally couldn't do it.
bunned up a smoker once... we just couldn't click... but that's me.

Bruh I got a lot of love to give man. I'm not going to get into how I think it's in man's nature to be polygamous :lol: . But I do realize that real love is also being considerate of the other end too. It's not just about giving but keeping the other person happy, and ain't no 1 chick going to be ok with me having multiple women lol so when the time comes with the right person I'll commit 100%.

Also I'm sure some u dudes remember I was in an LDR for a while. I view it as somewhat of a weakness, but I'm only human and I recognize my weaknesses. I need some time to do my own thing otherwise it'll cause problems for me later on.

Feel you 100% on this.

I was in serious relationships from when I graduated college (and got back on NT) until this summer (about 3 years). I would read this thread and didn't know how y'all could be savages in here and keep a roster. It was a lot for me just to see one girl. I really learned a lot from this thread in the past few years. But I didn't learn everything from just reading. The gem posts from mugen or whoever are always appreciated and I have definitely reflected on them. But I learned the most from putting myself out there and trying some of the things that were mentioned in here. Learning from my success and failures.

My last relationship was LDR too. I thought I loved the girl. I didn't. I'm prone to attachment. But for now, I will not allow that. I'm having way too much fun experiencing all the first date flurries and exciting honey moon phases with multiple beautiful women right now. Like you said, I got a lot of love to give also but I am a respectful and honest person (I'm not gonna pull a WhatCanISay :lol: ) I do have a really tough time dealing with when a girl wants to be exclusive and I don't because I wouldn't be wasting my time with them if I didn't like them or care about them a bit.

Last edited:
Man how do y'all deal with your girl being depressed all day and weeks like it's starting to take a toll on me especially since I feel my positive vibes are not being matched l. It's like I can be happy but then when I text her or something she just kills my vibe

If you under the age of 28 and not married, get out of there. Let her and family deal with that. Call me selfish or whatever.

Last edited:

Put your boots on and just tell her she needs to change her ways ask her what's wrong what bothers her and give her blunt advice don't sugar coat it. My girl was going thru the same thing because of her job and I'm the time of person that rolls with he punches and one day while I was trying to cheer her up and she was just being a totally jerk. I told her to quit find a good job or stop her whining because that's not helping her or me. Ever since then she changed. Just talk to her or leave you got the power to do something don't just sit there and take it n

What do y'all bump in the whip when you have a girl with you? Can't be playing future which is on my playlist in heavy rotation :lol:

Thinking Drake or sade is a good choice

Last edited:
What do y'all bump in the whip when you have a girl with you? Can't be playing future which is on my playlist in heavy rotation
laugh.gif

That Tyrese new album man.

She said she's depressed with her life and about her weight and how she look so that right there just brings her down. And since she is my girl in not gonna leave her I'm gonna ride it out now if she was just a jump then yea I would be gone.
Another thing I've learned is I suck at communicating with someone in a relationship so part of her feels I'm not easy to talk to which is true I do need to improve on communicating but man I'm trying lol it's not easy

She said she's depressed with her life and about her weight and how she look so that right there just brings her down. And since she is my girl in not gonna leave her I'm gonna ride it out now if she was just a jump then yea I would be gone.
Another thing I've learned is I suck at communicating with someone in a relationship so part of her feels I'm not easy to talk to which is true I do need to improve on communicating but man I'm trying lol it's not easy
Stop entertaining that ********. Tell her *** to hit the gym and set career goals. Sitting down and looking in the mirror everyday unhappy with your weight and not doing anything about it wont make your life any better. You sound like you're settling for her nonsense.

Last edited:
What do y'all bump in the whip when you have a girl with you? Can't be playing future which is on my playlist in heavy rotation :lol:

I have satellite radio i usually will have Channel 46 (The Heat - Today's R&B Hits) or Channel 47 (SiriusXM FLY - Hip Hop and R&B from the 90s & 2000s)

younger chicks i'll play Channel 46

older chicks i'll play Channel 47

I usually just hand them the aux cord and tell them to show me their taste in music. Car rides are usually never too long anyway. :lol:

Got back w/ gf. 
ohwell.gif

Our "break up" wasn't really a break up cuz we were still seeing each other pretty frequently and doing things together so it just didn't make sense.

If we're seeing each other so often I may as well get all the benefits of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom