TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still gotta do the camping thing. Only problem is I work weekends and we're both busy with work and school :smh: +1 on the cooking thing. First time I cooked for her I burnt the hell out if the chicken parmesean :lol: even burned half my right arm in the process :lol: Kitchen yambs for dessert

Ive cooked before but ehhh i prefer to grill- i think its easier and makes it look like way more work then it actually is.

Grill em a lil pinneapple and peaches- open up them tastebuds while the main food is bein grilled.

Opens up for conversation and what not.

Have em kicked back wit a lil drank while they watch you do what it do plottin on what they gona do to you YA FEEL ME

Last edited:
What Tory Lanez songs do yall rock with? Every one I have listened to before sounds just like every other way overly autontuned rappers/singing want to be gangsta hybrid. Pass for now, or I guess I'll burn it and give it another chance in the car since Im'ma be on the road all day

Alright Say It is cool, Ed Sheeran;s cover is better tho
In order of what you "might" like

Ive cooked before but ehhh i prefer to grill- i think its easier and makes it look like way more work then it actually is.

Grill em a lil pinneapple and peaches- open up them tastebuds while the main food is bein grilled.

Opens up for conversation and what not.

Have em kicked back wit a lil drank while they watch you do what it do plottin on what they gona do to you YA FEEL ME

[emoji]128221[/emoji][emoji]128221[/emoji][emoji]128221[/emoji]

Cooking thing is the move huh? Kind of in the weeds with this lady who did like me a whole lot. I snizzed because I have been single like four years and ran from the relationship. Now I feel like an ******* and not afraid anymore :lol: not too late because we're going out again but kind of because she's moving across country... But order is almost restored from digging myself out of the hole I put myself in.

We'll see if she actually moves. It's for work and she makes serious guap here so yeah i could see that falling through.

It sucks caring about chicks :lol: if she moves and I'm going straight back to not taking them serious. Either way I got some time to do work.

Last edited:
First date, don't overdo the heavy, starchy carbs and make her get the itis (she'll want to leave if she ain't that super comfortable yet). I'd just throw on a skin on salmon in the oven, some green beats, and chop up some fresh fruit into a fruit salad. All after she gets there, prolongs the date, plus lke said above chics dig seeing you over there in the kitchen working. Throw a garlic texas toast on that too. Replace the fish with whole cornish hens or split in half regular sized chickens. Oh and a pickle, chics dig pickles. If you get the full ones, don't get the Best Made brand, too girthy and long. Just some short, slim kosher vlassics. Stream Love and Basketball or About Last Night and you'll be in the guts in no time

Last edited:
The cooking thing is mad easy.

follow a cookbook
youtube. google.

it's simple really.

I've not come across one female who didn't love the fact that I can cook.

You guys have any good date ideas?

Been talking to my homegirl's sister a little. We've hooked up the past two Friday nights. I took her out for sushi Tuesday night. Thinking about what I should do for the next date.

Bottomless brunch
man you always give this same answer all the time :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Question doesn't change so why should the answer? :lol:

But I really believe it's a solid early date. Fun, chill atmosphere and get more bang for your buck then dinner

Any activity that involves day drinking is a good call but that's just me

First date, don't overdo the heavy, starchy carbs and make her get the itis (she'll want to leave if she ain't that super comfortable yet). I'd just throw on a skin on salmon in the oven, some green beats, and chop up some fresh fruit into a fruit salad. All after she gets there, prolongs the date, plus lke said above chics dig seeing you over there in the kitchen working. Throw a garlic texas toast on that too. Replace the fish with whole cornish hens or split in half regular sized chickens. Oh and a pickle, chics dig pickles. If you get the full ones, don't get the Best Made brand, too girthy and long. Just some short, slim kosher vlassics. Stream Love and Basketball or About Last Night and you'll be in the guts in no time
:rofl:

The thread title tho 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Sometimes a man has to make a woman feel special and needed.

If things are great in your relationship- why not try to take it to a higher level? Even if things are rocky- be the bigger person and let her feel that you are there for her and you wana get passed the BS.

With that said, suprise her wit somethin you have planned for her or do somethin for her at the house.

The fact that no matter whats goin on, or what yall are goin thru and you still managed to make a day/night special for HER will blow her mind.

Women need men thats a fact, the fall is commin upon us and the weather is gona be perfect for outdoor activities.

Have some flowers and chocolate delivered to her job or have then waitin at home for her.

Go to lush(that store in the mall) and get some bath stuff and massage wax stuff, the girls there will help and not hate.

Listen to her

Tell her shes gorgeous

Let her know you appreciate everything about her and tell her your blessed not lucky to have someone like her in your life.

Having your lady happy and wanted will do wonders in your relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom