TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henny won cuffing season 2k15 and the first leaves haven't even fallen yet.

It'll be tough to top that performance.

Last edited:
Hit the PM's [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Edit: You won. Cuff that, srs.

Last edited:
Always feels good when a woman approaches you. Was at the bar (rec room) Saturday night...as soon as I'm walking thru the crowd...this nice looking chick grabs my arm and pulls me over telling me I'm future bae and she wants me :lol:

I get the number, keep it moving...and she's supposed to come thru that same night. Long story short, I'm drunk when I get home...pass out, and miss out on her text to come thru :smh:

We text a little Sunday afternoon, and she hits me with this
View media item 1721348
Nice lil confidence booster :pimp:. She supposed to be coming over tonight for the Hookah + Drinks + Music + Sex combo lol.

Bruh, she is crazy :lol:

Henn out here winning :pimp: you better lock that down!

LVN chick disappeared off the face of the earth. Was crazy because I thought we were really vibing but my gut was right as always: she just wanted a damn free meal :lol: it's especially bothersome because I was willing to go against the grain in regards to career/life choices. Things happen for a reason tho.

I'm not even going to work out anyone for cuffing season. However, I have realized that I CANNOT date anyone under 25. My lord they are so annoying!

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
You throwin in the towel fam?
Cuffin season ain't for everybody lol

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
You throwin in the towel fam?
Cuffin season ain't for everybody lol

:lol: in all honesty, I'm just chillin. Ole girl I was talking to before I moved up here came up to see me so of course she served up those big fine yambs.

We'll see what happens. "I may hold a combine soon :lol:

I should be feasting but i'm too obsessed with my own potential greatness. Once I get to where I need to i'll eat. Still keep my current and other regulars on deck though, just not my priority right now. I don't think i've ever wanted me this much.

I should be feasting but i'm too obsessed with my own potential greatness. Once I get to where I need to i'll eat. Still keep my current and other regulars on deck though, just not my priority right now. I don't think i've ever wanted me this much.

And how did you get to this point? That's mostly where I'm at. Just making more time for me.

I don't know man, but it's overwhelming, tunnel vision. I think different factors, age, location (people eat out here in DMV), where I see myself etc. For the positions I want, I can do it, no question, but I need some paper. Plus I started school over 10 yrs ago and life always got in the way, looks like it's threatening to do it again. Nah b.

I don't know man, but it's overwhelming, tunnel vision. I think different factors, age, location (people eat out here in DMV), where I see myself etc. For the positions I want, I can do it, no question, but I need some paper. Plus I started school over 10 yrs ago and life always got in the way, looks like it's threatening to do it again. Nah b.

You sound like me. Smarter for it though.

Yambs don't pay bills or hand out degrees

One of the main reasons why I am just barely finishing up school :lol: :x :smh:

exactly where I'm at 8) 8) 8)

I didn't want to be the only one to praise what was happening as a good thing...............

lol no offense but that's weird. I hope them yambs are just as crazy

Lol that's what I thought too. But I'm blinded by the yambs :lol:. I'll finesse it somehow. She'll be coming thru later tonight. Will let y'all know how it played out.

Word, she be spitting that 1997 street dude game. "You gon be my girl one day." *winks And asking your zodiac, lmao.

Get up in them yambs but tread carefully. Seems like a clinger.

:lol: I probably should go over her crib instead of inviting her to mine. I typically politely fade away like MJ after smashing. Only truly messed with 1 crazy chick in my life, and the yambs were the best....but she was the worst :smh:

Get pics for us so if she is crazy and something happen to you we know what to show the police :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom