TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know man, but it's overwhelming, tunnel vision. I think different factors, age, location (people eat out here in DMV), where I see myself etc. For the positions I want, I can do it, no question, but I need some paper. Plus I started school over 10 yrs ago and life always got in the way, looks like it's threatening to do it again. Nah b.

I'm glad I'm not the only one in this thread that feels like this. I'm so close to finishing school I can taste it. Yambz just ain't the priority right now. Don't get me wrong, females hit me up from time to time. But as of now, I'm living vicariously through ya'll as well [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
When you get yourself right they will pick up on it. It can't be explained. I'm not even a jacked dude but just hitting the gym and balling again recently and girls have taken notice. There's not a big physical difference so it must be my mentality and confidence. Also been crazy busy with work and I think girls like that when you gotta put work before play sometimes. It's all about creating value. Life has its ups and downs but we all gon have periods of flourishment. I just came off a weird, inconsistent summer of breakups and flings but ya boy is back now :pimp:

Last edited:
I think when girls see that your busy is when they try a lil harder to make sure that they do or say things for you to wana fit them on your schedule.

what kind of bet
nerd.gif
you already know.

"if i win i get..."

that boy Henn out here throwing touchdowns.

Hemny hit the nail..
Ever since i started my new job and hit the gym harder. Its like chicks sense that. Been getting second looks girls with extra conversation just out and about. Keep your confidence up fellas

Yeah same here, I'm busy as hell too so I really don't even care but I definitely noticed the peak in interest. Could also be because I work downtown now too so there is mad girls and they all wanna stop and talk. At least you know they have a job right off the bat.

Hemny hit the nail..
Ever since i started my new job and hit the gym harder. Its like chicks sense that. Been getting second looks girls with extra conversation just out and about. Keep your confidence up fellas

Miss you fam. Come through soon.

Edit: chill with the thread title lol. I don't want all that attention. Just sharing a good story

Last edited:
Change the title to
TAY: BenDover edition
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom