TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran red lights, as long as I don't smell the blood and wash asap I'm good. This is with your long term girl though, i.e. You've seen her take a ****. You're just nasty if you run the red light on a random.

Damn Adele record had me in my feels as far as our relationship though. "I appreciate having you in my life, but I want to live and not survive". You don't think it takes a toll on the one that wants to end it, but it does. Even tougher she keeps planning trips like she don't know.

Short term, I have to focus on my learning and career these next few months, there's a timeline before I met her. She's at a stage where she needs more attention than that term would provide. Long term her religion, I'll never be a part of it, and it's almost required otherwise they'll kick her out, also I'm not sure she can have children. At the end of the day though, if I'm being truly honest, as great a person she is, if I was deeply in love with her I would make the necessary adjustments, but I'm not.

I think what's holding me back is hoping I grow into it, as it's mostly peaceful right now.

Last edited:
Alright need some advice. Chick came into my city that I haven't seen in years. I hit her up on the gram on some chill non-thirsty tip, she said that we should link up. So I switch over to the DMs to give her my number, but she hasn't hit me. Pretty sure today's her last day in town. Should I hit her up one more time just to see what happened to us hanging out or just keep it moving?

That was unnecessary as hell. I know that feeling. :lol:

But unless I was reading it incorrectly, yall were joking though right? I need context

I use emojis when I have no words for BS (she knows this)

it started as joke convo.
then she got serious quick talking about im the only man she talks to.. but everytime she mentions other dudes I get jealous (False)
especially when 2 weeks ago we had the convo.. Im doing me, so do you... but don't disrespect me by telling me about other dudes when we're together.
(I don think that's jealousy)

but as It says in the text what's there to be jealous about if you're not talking to other dudes supposedly.

shes trying to get me to lock her down and I refuse.

Last edited:
I use emojis when I have no words for BS (she knows this)

it started as joke convo.
then she got serious quick talking about im the only man she talks to.. but everytime she mentions other dudes I get jealous (False)
especially when 2 weeks ago we had the convo.. Im doing me, so do you... but don't disrespect me by telling me about other dudes when we're together.
(I don think that's jealousy)

but as It says in the text what's there to be jealous about if you're not talking to other dudes supposedly.

shes trying to get me to lock her down and I refuse.

Ahh I see. That's petty as hell.

Alright need some advice. Chick came into my city that I haven't seen in years. I hit her up on the gram on some chill non-thirsty tip, she said that we should link up. So I switch over to the DMs to give her my number, but she hasn't hit me. Pretty sure today's her last day in town. Should I hit her up one more time just to see what happened to us hanging out or just keep it moving?

I would've asked for her number first. A lot of chicks don't want to hit you up first, that's just what it is. I gave my number out first a few times in the past and Wouldn't be contacted. My success rate is much higher when I ask for HER number and contact her first...some chicks have no problem texting you first, but I realized taking the initiative and putting the ball in your hands takes you much further than passing your # on and sitting back waiting on her to make a move.

Last edited:
Im watching dope and Im on my want another hood chick tip again.

298E7B1B00000578-0-image-a-81_1434085106163.jpg

thats wild

idk how to feel part of me wants to birdman handrub other half is like huh what

Last edited:
Repped to all those who commented. I appreciate the advice and yeah I'll never put the ball in their court again. And I was watching Dope last night and I felt the same way lol Zoe definitely represented for them bad hood chicks.

Last edited:
Yo im looking to take this chick out for some Maryland blue crabs for a date. What some good spots to hit up since the season about to be over. I cant remember the spot I went to my first time having them 
nerd.gif

Sunday night and I decided to search her up on Facebook.
As I browsed through her page It had a section "posts from 2012",
As I looked at those pictures I realized that that was the girl that I had fallen in love with. Man she was beautiful.
I then thought about the last time we hung out and realized how much she had changed. Her Face
Her Attitude
Who she was
I now realize that those good times are now only a memory.

Yo im looking to take this chick out for some Maryland blue crabs for a date. What some good spots to hit up since the season about to be over. I cant remember the spot I went to my first time having them :nerd:
What area u looking for ?
Thanks dude but my boy hit me up early in the am with the info. The spot I went to was Ruff N Ready but that bit far. Like 30 minutes from DC. So he suggested the Wharf which is 10 minutes from me.

You have any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom