TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na never heard of it but why not. It's a $20 buy or you just rolling and not paying?

Last edited:
Figured I'd ask here, any of you been on a Grouper date?

Friend of mine asked me to be a wingman. Want to be sure it isn't some orgy/swinger front :lol:. I already have a girl but its "complicated." May speak on it later...

I went on one.

The girls were mediocre looking but decent personality wise. Was a decent time. I "connected" with one but never hit her up (not hot enough)

Is it safe to assume that if a female goes a day(or even a few hours :nerd: ) without posting on social media she recently got laid? :lol:

Believe what you see. Y'all are more paranoid than I don't know what... But if you're getting played you'll find out soon enough.

It's crazy how you can **** a *** raw for a year then she just stops ****** wit you out the blue :smh:

Asked my ex and DC the same question and the difference in their response is interesting to me. I'm just trying to pick their brains.

Base on DC's response... it seems she's more the person to give it how it is, however she sees it, it's her opinion so she will voice it.

TX seems like she's the type of person to sugarcoat a lot of things. Uses "articulate" rebuttals to make herself seem unbiased.

Last edited:
"I just wanted to hear your voice"
Dont ever say that again fam..
Cue Jay Z .gif
Yea thats a relationship line right there and also not one most men say... not knocking you but you gotta be careful to not play yourself especially to women your not committed to.

Base on DC's response... it seems she's more the person to give it how it is, however she sees it, it's her opinion so she will voice it.

TX seems like she's the type of person to sugarcoat a lot of things. Uses "articulate" rebuttals to make herself seem unbiased.

well...............
I dont really see anything wrong with "sugarcoating" or seeming unbias. I tell people this all the time but you have to know your audience... you can't just be 100% raw 24/7/365. I think it also means you put more thought in to your words rather than spitting out potentially bias stuff as DC did (I don't agree at all with her response for the record).

USAB I've always told you I'm personally more of a fan of TX but DC is more your speed. (I know this wasn't an answer you were looking for just past observations.)

I feel DC is honestly self absorbed in it for herself and her own gain no matter what it is.

IMO there's no "audience" here, I say she kept it real... USA asked a question, she gave it to him. No need to sugarcoat things.

IMO there's no "audience" here, I say she kept it real... USA asked a question, she gave it to him. No need to sugarcoat things.
I believe that still shows her character though. she seems more calculated. Maybe it's just me I like that in People in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom