TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
answered your own question.

even when most chicks do one night stands, they dont like to be reminded of that and it truly is what it is....a ONE NIGHT Stand
ok got it.i know she read it cause of the iphone message read but she aint respond so ill just let it go. silences speaks volumes.

why give me the number and tell me i better text.  i didnt ask for her number . im over it.on to keep on putting in work try to gain more experience with rejection and learning how to deal with girls 

just looking for tips on what to do better. 

How do i get my girl to spend just a little more time together. Besides seeing each other for a little bit after work. **** kind of brings me down a little.
well you gotta plan something bro. Maybe go on a weekend road trip somewhere
I do that. Dates to different cities and events. I work weekends, while she doesn't so that makes it a little tougher. I get that we can't be together 24/7, but I'd like to spend more time with her. Especially now that school is out. I do think want to become that clingy stalker type though.

From one night stands to your future wife, all women want to feel good and have fun. Fun. Trust it makes a difference. People will remember how you made them feel more than anything.

so damn i got rejected

i texted the girl that i had hooked up with. was trying to set something up. not trying to talk .

told her

you have a good christmas day . 

she text an hour later  , good thanks. 

so i was like well i got something for you . we got to set something up so i can give it to you . 

no response .. i was trying to let her know straight out that im just trying to f not looking for anything else .

so how did i screw up ? 

If I'm reading correctly you smashed already right?

Your stroke probably trash or you got a little meat.

You got your nut. Keep it moving.

If I'm reading correctly you smashed already right?

Your stroke probably trash or you got a little meat.

You got your nut. Keep it moving.
didnt smash. i dont got a little d , 

i sucked on some tatas , grabbed some as ,  but she was on the rag . i touched her with my hand and got some blood on me. 

thats my whole problem why im mad is i didnt get to nut and i wanted to..... ill take my L. im over her  , was no big thing but damn i wanted to hit that . my dry streak continues. been like 2 months since i been in some walls. 

Last edited:
Plus it's Christmas man. Aside from "merry Christmas" you could've put the phone away and had some chill. It's not even an l yet, relax.

Last edited:
so damn i got rejected

i texted the girl that i had hooked up with. was trying to set something up. not trying to talk .

told her

you have a good christmas day . 

she text an hour later  , good thanks. 

so i was like well i got something for you . we got to set something up so i can give it to you . 

no response .. i was trying to let her know straight out that im just trying to f not looking for anything else .

so how did i screw up ? 
Spend less time trolling in the NBA thread and go work on talking to girls

Spend less time trolling in the NBA thread and go work on talking to girls
laugh.gif

Quick question , do you guys date just to date or are you looking for that potential wife?? ? I'm so caught up on finding someone to build with that at times I don't even really enjoy the moment . I'm always looking for that special someone on some Mom & Pop forever and ever type ish .

Quick question , do you guys date just to date or are you looking for that potential wife?? ? I'm so caught up on finding someone to build with that at times I don't even really enjoy the moment . I'm always looking for that special someone on some Mom & Pop forever and ever type ish .
that's your main problem. Need to start enjoying the moment rather than what's going to happen down the line.

that's your main problem. Need to start enjoying the moment rather than what's going to happen down the line.

You feel me , I should leave that up to the female , I have random chicks on rotation that I can just smash without feeling a thing , but once the one I'm looking for comes around I automatically put her on a pedestal (which is horrible on my part ) & once I find out she doesn't meet everything I'm looking for I end up disappointed . It's a bad habit , I'm too young for this .

You feel me , I should leave that up to the female , I have random chicks on rotation that I can just smash without feeling a thing , but once the one I'm looking for comes around I automatically put her on a pedestal (which is horrible on my part ) & once I find out she doesn't meet everything I'm looking for I end up disappointed . It's a bad habit , I'm too young for this .
exactly man. Leave all that relationship **** up to the female to bring up. Have fun and smash away

right and wrong...

There is no point of making anything official or cuffing yourself to a chick you don't see or have potential with.

if you want to be single be single (do single things), but date just to date (or fill time) is useless to me.

right and wrong...

There is no point of making anything official or cuffing yourself to a chick you don't see or have potential with.

if you want to be single be single (do single things), but date just to date (or fill time) is useless to me.

This

I never dated anyone who didn't have wifey potential.

I met my girl on Tinder so I was definitely doing my thing before I met her. But I was never wasting time dating for no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom