TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a breath man, you making me feel less and less bad for wanting to swim in shortyys *******. Like dude said maybe unplug for a week, workout, meditate, work on your inner strength and self, gain some peace. You're all over the place. Stop trying to fool yourself that you're not hurting, deal with it.

And dont underestimate the power of crying it out in the pillow and yelling your guts out in the car. As men we're not allowed that, but you will feel better after. Just do it for a few stays then start your growth. You clearly don't know who you are yet, posting every thought, asking every question. 2016 should be about getting you back, stronger, not yambs.

Last edited:
Take a breath man, you making me feel less and less bad for wanting to swim in shortyys *******. Like dude said maybe unplug for a week, workout, meditate, work on your inner strength and self, gain some peace. You're all over the place. Stop trying to fool yourself that you're not hurting, deal with it.

And dont underestimate the power of crying it out in the pillow and yelling your guts out in the car. As men we're not allowed that, but you will feel better after. Just do it for a few stays then start your growth. You clearly don't know who you are yet, posting every thought, asking every question. 2016 should be about getting you back, stronger, not yambs.

I agree 100% but at the same time I can't be in no damn funk. Can't really hurt when neither of us hurting. If anything this last relationship taught me not to be in one. waste of time when I'm too young.

Last edited:
Nope never bring a girl to the crib for the first time unless you peeped her actions beforehand in public somewhere else. Got to play smart. But if she can cook a legit breakfast then cool.
hmmmmmmm youre onto something. been craving the d tho, still na?

I agree 100% but at the same time I can't be in no damn funk. Can't really hurt when neither of us hurting. If anything this last relationship taught me not to be in one. waste of time when I'm too young.

It's doesn't work that way. I'm not telling you to be in a funk, I'm telling you deal with it for real for a day or two then move the **** on instead of this nonsense you're doing, prolonging it. I got a feeling none of this makes sense to you anyways, and you're gonna do what you want to, so I won't even say anything else.

Girl hit me up and said she can't make it but that we should hang out some other time.

Not sure if this is an L but at least she replied right?

Man I love light skin Spanish joints
just be like ok cool give me a call when you're free to get together then go no contact until she reaches out to you then you can set something up. Meantime keep pursuing other chicks

just be like ok cool give me a call when you're free to get together then go no contact until she reaches out to you then you can set something up. Meantime keep pursuing other chicks
Gonna do that now. Going out today so hopefully I'll see something.

It's doesn't work that way. I'm not telling you to be in a funk, I'm telling you deal with it for real for a day or two then move the **** on instead of this nonsense you're doing, prolonging it. I got a feeling none of this makes sense to you anyways, and you're gonna do what you want to, so I won't even say anything else.

You keeping it real and to be honest I need to do my laundry been putting it off so I think I will take a sabbatical word to Mourinho. I'll be back tho... Until then flourish y'all.

View media item 1843645

Learning yourself =/= funk

You acknowledged that you are used to being in a relationship and you not used to slayin' broads and honestly i think you being a one woman man fits you. And that is not a bad thing. Having a bunch or a few chicks to pick from can be fun i'm sure but there's a lil bit of a science to it and some guys don't get science like that. I'm a relationship type dude. Even as a single guy if there's a chick i'm feeling I have a front runner and anybody else i'm talkin' too hit that inactive list until #1 messess up

You come off like you need a chick to validate your existence, like if you not out with a girl you panic. Not saying you do but you def do post ya thoughts as if you have no clue how to process the info. Just do you (do whatever you like to do: video games, clubbing/drinking with friends, shopping) and when you see a potential chick holla at her, don't even think about just step to her. She catch what you throwin' good on you, she curve you nod and keep it movin' but trying to force a chick into hangin' with you ain't gon work

Learning yourself =/= funk

You acknowledged that you are used to being in a relationship and you not used to slayin' broads and honestly i think you being a one woman man fits you. And that is not a bad thing. Having a bunch or a few chicks to pick from can be fun i'm sure but there's a lil bit of a science to it and some guys don't get science like that. I'm a relationship type dude. Even as a single guy if there's a chick i'm feeling I have a front runner and anybody else i'm talkin' too hit that inactive list until #1 messess up

You come off like you need a chick to validate your existence, like if you not out with a girl you panic. Not saying you do but you def do post ya thoughts as if you have no clue how to process the info. Just do you (do whatever you like to do: video games, clubbing/drinking with friends, shopping) and when you see a potential chick holla at her, don't even think about just step to her. She catch what you throwin' good on you, she curve you nod and keep it movin' but trying to force a chick into hangin' with you ain't gon work

Fell you. Just gonna do my laundry like a good 20 times in a row. I love the smell of gain.

What can yall recommend in the city? Taking a jawn there next Sat. Gonna hit the high line for sure but what other ish is there

For our first date we went out to eat

And Yesterday we hit the movies

Last edited:
What can yall recommend in the city? Taking a jawn there next Sat. Gonna hit the high line for sure but what other ish is there

For our first date we went out to eat

And Yesterday we hit the movies

Take him to the Whitney Museum. Next weekend is free if you bring Bank of America card.

Idk I feel cursed man. See they say you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, well I miss 100% that I do. ***** been a slump, like I can get numbers but after than, it's like someone is intentionally ******* me over and then when things are looking up, Well **** it's time to rain on your parade Lolcomin

Idk I feel cursed man. See they say you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, well I miss 100% that I do. ***** been a slump, like I can get numbers but after than, it's like someone is intentionally ******* me over and then when things are looking up, Well **** it's time to rain on your parade Lolcomin
Obviously you keep making the same mistakes so change your approach b. Have some confidence and figure out why you keep failing.

just summed up my 2015 :smh::frown:.

View media item 1843819
hope the yamb gods are kinder to us in 2016.

I went almost 600 days between skins bruh, then went through a period where once every 3-4 months, then daily with the same chick, 3 times in one week with 3 diff chicks, then daily with one chick, and now honsestly whenever I want it. Them dry spells hit and hit hard but there's water some where

I went almost 600 days between skins bruh, then went through a period where once every 3-4 months, then daily with the same chick, 3 times in one week with 3 diff chicks, then daily with one chick, and now honsestly whenever I want it. Them dry spells hit and hit hard but there's water some where

600? HFS

Props for never giving up :lol:

so damn i got rejected

i texted the girl that i had hooked up with. was trying to set something up. not trying to talk .

told her

you have a good christmas day . 

she text an hour later  , good thanks. 

so i was like well i got something for you . we got to set something up so i can give it to you . 

no response .. i was trying to let her know straight out that im just trying to f not looking for anything else .

so how did i screw up ? 

How do i get my girl to spend just a little more time together. Besides seeing each other for a little bit after work. **** kind of brings me down a little.

600? HFS

Props for never giving up
laugh.gif
When I came home from college in 09 all my trim was spread across the nation. Had some in NY, Chicago, Tulsa and I'm sittin' in Atlanta, mecca of yams with no confidence and completely content with going to work, home, and church. in that order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom