TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingdom- Drinks and then a hotel never crossed ur mind?
It did, but I'm kinda reluctant to do all of that lol. If she's in my house drinking it's one thing, but to be out with her and then just be like "yo let's go to the Holiday Inn right quick" sounds weird to me

Are we talking like a motel 6 or what?

It did, but I'm kinda reluctant to do all of that lol. If she's in my house drinking it's one thing, but to be out with her and then just be like "yo let's go to the Holiday Inn right quick" sounds weird to me

You could do that, or grab urself a room for the night regardless. Have her meet there...

Bruh..does your room not have locks?

What to do when your girl grows up before you? Wants to stop doing stuff I'm not ready to stop doing yet
frown.gif
Examples?
Examples?
nerd.gif

​
Do not do this.​
 ​
You are right, it does sound weird and depending on the type of girl she is, she will either A) Gladly go back to the Holiday Inn just to get her guts rearranged and then get dropped back off or B) be offended either when you immediately ask the question, or reconsider and become offended in the time it takes to get from the bar or w/e to the hotel.​
 ​
You know 100% you can smash at your crib, you know 50% you can smash if you get her drunk and then bring up a hotel. She could be a down *** ***, or she could have "standards" and now you looking stupid.​
 ​
If you know you can smash by just chilling in your crib, don't jeopardize it by trying to get her drunk and take her back to a hotel just to get some guts. That would seem "***-ish" to her and she has an opportunity to be turned off/rethink it/get fake mad (you know how women are) on the way to the hotel, but if y'all are already in a crib, having dinner and drinks and **** she will be inclined to let things flow naturally. She also feels like she got something out of the evening. If you just getting her drunk > going to a hotel, she will know there was no other purpose to the night for you than trying to smash.​
 ​
I'm only warning you because I JUST took an L this past week and got blue balls listening to my damb homie tryna be on some dawg a *****/honest/im just tryna smash **** when I know things woulda went my way if I had gone with my OG plan and just sold her a dream. 
laugh.gif
 ​
Then again, I'm sure a lot of people in here are older and wiser than me, and maybe getting her drunk and bringing up the hotel will work. I don't know what type of girl she is. Just my .02 cents.​

Last edited:
When I lived at home from summer 2012 - summer 2013 I used hotels but they were always planned out and we were clearly on the same page about smashing

^^ agree with this fully. Take it slow Flatbush. You might have to even put your bid in and just show her a good time for one night without the intent to smash. That way the next time y'all get together, you can hit her with the lets get a hotel or whatever and you have some clout with her and she's not thinking you "only" want to smash. This does however depend on the type of girl she is. If you feel like she's a first-nighter though, treat her as such.

^^ agree with this fully. Take it slow Flatbush. You might have to even put your bid in and just show her a good time for one night without the intent to smash. That way the next time y'all get together, you can hit her with the lets get a hotel or whatever and you have some clout with her and she's not thinking you "only" want to smash. This does however depend on the type of girl she is. If you feel like she's a first-nighter though, treat her as such.

Or get the yambs in the whip...

Man I hate smashing in the whip even tho I have some good memories. Can't get the proper backstroke or three point stance :smh:

I don't like having sex in the car. Had a scare in chipotle parking lot last year and vowed to never get that freaky again :smh:

Just got to get the girl right on top... One of my best sessions was in the passenger seat. :smokin

That's like the only position to really get it in. But once the chick gets tired her legs turn into linguini and it's a wrap.

Car sex is an art, you gotta be a contortionist and know all the space saving maneuvers.

Think I'm just claustrophobic :lol:. I've had some good sessions in the whip but I need that open space so I can just toss her lil *** all over the room

I don't like having sex in the car. Had a scare in chipotle parking lot last year and vowed to never get that freaky again :smh:

The ones pulled up on me before in the school parking lot by the dorms. They were pretty cool tho , just wanted to make sure I wasn't stealing the p and said something about how they remember being young lol

Last edited:
Lmao....are all the regulars wifed or otherwise preoccupied with a single woman?

True life: I've never had sex in a car

Last edited:
Car sessions are nice. I remember I owned a VW jetta for a year and it killed my game. The seats have that knob that you have to twist to get it to recline, it's not a handle. It's so weak when your tryna lay her passenger seat back and u reaching over twisting this knob for like 5 mins yo.

Remember going over to a guy's house to "chill" drank his drank, smoked some trees and I slept on the couch so he couldn't smash.

I was real mean for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom