TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah . Pull the seats all the way forward. Head to the back seats and smash. Its cool sometimes .
. I remember smashing in my focus back in the day. That ish was difficult . Can't complain bout smashing in the Altima .

Stupid question: Do some of you guys get genuinely upset if a girl won't let you smash?

ESPECIALLY if you have beforehand?

Stupid question: Do some of you guys get genuinely upset if a girl won't let you smash?

ESPECIALLY if you have beforehand?
That's why the psychology of "chill" is lost on me.

If I invite you into my home and you know I have a ton of liquor, you KNOW what I want, but at the same time it's not abjectly stated.

So it's almost like you're taking advantage, but at the same time it's not because I don't have any sort of obligation to your crotch because you came over and had some wine

Very confusing stuff
mean.gif

^^only once a chick has come to the pad and not let me smash...i told her kick rocks right away. thats the whole point , sorry I don't want your company....

Last edited:
Cheeks cuffed who is next?!???

But yea I get upset, thinking you are playing with the P. When you already know the deal.

Car sessions are nice. I remember I owned a VW jetta for a year and it killed my game. The seats have that knob that you have to twist to get it to recline, it's not a handle. It's so weak when your tryna lay her passenger seat back and u reaching over twisting this knob for like 5 mins yo.

Too funny lls. I have the exact visuals in my head. *twist, twist, twist, twist* trying to turn it as fast as possible, but not looking like a crazy desperate perv at the same time lol.

And it's not even like you can continuously twist. It's like you twist then have to reset your hand at the top to twist it more :rofl:

Remember going over to a guy's house to "chill" drank his drank, smoked some trees and I slept on the couch so he couldn't smash.

I was real mean for that.

He's a clown if he let you stay at his place/and or dealt with you again.

Unless y'all was just friends I'd literally laugh in a chick face if she tried to pull that.

Last edited:
Bruhs I DUN GOOF'D
Been single for like a strong 2 months , doing me and what not
Yesterday , my ex said she wanted to see me and chill , fast forward to today , she gets off work and comes over
She was throwing them yambs at me and I GOOF'D .
Laid the thor hammer down and i think i made a huge mistake as far as keeping that relationship alive .
Im disappointed in myself smh :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

He's a clown if he let you stay at his place/and or dealt with you again.

Unless y'all was just friends and literally laugh in a chick face if she tried to pull that.
Tell her again lol happened to one of my boys , chick came over smoke all his weed then dip , dude was hot .

Bruhs I DUN GOOF'D
Been single for like a strong 2 months , doing me and what not
Yesterday , my ex said she wanted to see me and chill , fast forward to today , she gets off work and comes over
She was throwing them yambs at me and I GOOF'D .
Laid the thor hammer down and i think i made a huge mistake as far as keeping that relationship alive .
Im disappointed in myself smh :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
Smash keep her at a distance and continue to flourish :pimp: As long as you didn't fall in love with the yambs and told her that you wanted to start over....

Last edited:
Smash keep her at a distance and continue to flourish :pimp: As long as you didn't fall in love with the yambs and told her that you wanted to start over....

Son but i think i told her lets start over and take it slow
I was lost in the sauce bruh :smh:

​
I be salty in the moment but once the blood spreads to other parts of my body it's like whatever, it's a lot of girls out here​
 ​
But I wouldn't deal with her again​

Last edited:
X-Box always leads to the red ring of death, tread lightly.
Quote of the Month Award!!!!

Lmao....are all the regulars wifed or otherwise preoccupied with a single woman?

a lot of us regulars are a bit older I think so some of us have kind of been there done that type of thing. There are a ew regulars who are keeping the dream alive and letting us who are wifed up live through them.

Car sex is an art, you gotta be a contortionist and know all the space saving maneuvers.

I luled

I don't like having sex in the car. Had a scare in chipotle parking lot last year and vowed to never get that freaky again :smh:

so one time I was in my car waiting for the dboy and my guy and I decide to get a quickie in..tinted windows, no problemo. we cracked a window about half way because no one else was parked next to us. Just as my guy is finishing in my mouth I notice that a car was right beside us (guess they pulled in when my ankles were behind my head) and I had to toss the load but couldn't because they were sitting right there.

had to swallow :smh:

sorry for the graphic-ness.

That's why the psychology of "chill" is lost on me.

If I invite you into my home and you know I have a ton of liquor, you KNOW what I want, but at the same time it's not abjectly stated.

So it's almost like you're taking advantage, but at the same time it's not because I don't have any sort of obligation to your crotch because you came over and had some wine

Very confusing stuff :smh:

You know I get what you're saying..but when you said "abjectly" it changed my entire perspective. I feel like some men think they deserve a woman's genitals just because she had some White Zinfandel. So yes, I agree. It's not confusing if ground rules are set..but methinks that'll just make someone look douchey.

I luled
so one time I was in my car waiting for the dboy and my guy and I decide to get a quickie in..tinted windows, no problemo. we cracked a window about half way because no one else was parked next to us. Just as my guy is finishing in my mouth I notice that a car was right beside us (guess they pulled in when my ankles were behind my head) and I had to toss the load but couldn't because they were sitting right there.

:smokin

I would've been like...

View media item 1100230

Last edited:
I luled

:nthat:

View media item 873616

I luled

sorry for the graphic-ness.

View media item 1109308.

You're a trooper !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom