TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conflict Resolution should be the very first topic for anybody who wants to proceed into a monogamous relationship. This all goes back to your foundation and the grass roots of your relationship. There is no point of holding feelings inside or being passive aggressive. Say what you need to say in a constructive, open ended manor so the other party doesn't feel attacked. That's why it's imperative to not send your representative during the honeymoon phase. Always be up front on how you deal with problems from jump. The problem nowadays is that a lot of us( some were fortunate) came from broken households or saw our parents fight and we internalized that behavior as the means of handling problems. I used to shutdown, yell, punch walls, slam doors because I kept all that energy pent up not realizing my mother used to do the same exact thing. Trying to mesh two different people from two different backgrounds is hard but if you guys actually sit down and have the hard conversations first everything else is a cake walk. My wife and I still do couples therapy from time to time and instead of arguing and being in the heat of the moment, we step back, breathe and communicate effectively on how we feel about the situation. We made a promise to end the cycle with us on what we saw so our daughter can grow up and know how to not only speak to people but also know when a situation can't be selvedge.
Once again a lot of our relationship problems we face(from friends-family) are learned behaviors we haven't dealt with as children/adults.
This is were loving and taking care of your star player comes into play and knowing how to proceed with these females from the jump.
Be who you truly are from the very first handshake and don't be scared to let Yambs pass you by. Save yourself the heartache. Now conflict resolution can be fixed but it's up to the main individuals to seek help/understanding to change learn behaviors to have an enriching relationships of all kinds.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

On the topic of conflict resolution, it seemed to be a big problem with my ex that even though we wouldn't ever get loud/curse/name call, at the end of every resolved conflict/reached compromise on a difference we had....she'd always feel drained and hurt from it and it would take a toll on our relationship.

I'd tell her we should feel happy and proud that we were able to successfully reach compromises and instead of focusing on the process to focus on the fact that we made a step toward progress in our relationship. I'm not sure if was her or the way I approached it that caused problems in how she'd be afterwards.

Last edited:
After a 5 year hiatus, I finally decided to get back on social media. Downloaded IG last night(super late pass I know) and the feels got the best of me. First thing I decided to do was creep on my ex's IG page. She's got a 1 year old now and gained mad weight. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

After a 5 year hiatus, I finally decided to get back on social media. Downloaded IG last night(super late pass I know) and the feels got the best of me. First thing I decided to do was creep on my ex's IG page. She's got a 1 year old now and gained mad weight. [emoji]128546[/emoji]
be thankful

A lot of girls are like that where they wanna take a minute to think through stuff. Just need to get used to it and change up how u approach them.

Good luck @youngdoc, you guys will be fine.

i hit up that chick and we texted like 3 times and she stopped responding. oh well. thought we really hit off well at the bar.

Girls know I'm a huge a hole but then fall in love super fast with me. Smh.

As I'm leaving this girls pad yesterday she said, "Just promise me you won't be seeing other people..." I walk out the door shaking my head and tell her, "I'll act like I didn't hear that."

be thankful
THIS.
I can't get back on them networks man
I had some baddies that are still baddies. Be having me ready to get my Diddy ft. Keisha Cole on
View media item 1437260

Pride wouldn't let me dial haha
c86a88be_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Girls know I'm a huge a hole but then fall in love super fast with me. Smh.

As I'm leaving this girls pad yesterday she said, "Just promise me you won't be seeing other people..." I walk out the door shaking my head and tell her, "I'll act like I didn't hear that."
I'm the opposite, I'm actually very nice, too nice for my own good. That is why they always fall for me, cause they think I'm "different". Most of the time I don't tell them exactly what it is from the get go.

Anyways check your PM man.

c86a88be_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

I'm the opposite, I'm actually very nice, too nice for my own good. That is why they always fall for me, cause they think I'm "different". Most of the time I don't tell them exactly what it is from the get go.

Anyways check your PM man.

This girl even asked after our first hangout if I was "real". They fall too fast man.

I invited 2 girls out to DTF this weekend. Of course I get drunk and they start talking to each other hahahaha. Played it off by telling one of them that my boy was smashing the other lmao.

Wingmanned a guy I know from the gym with two pretty baaaaaad girls. They originally wanted me but I threw my boy the oop.

Caught up with thread while Wifey is sleep in hospital.
D-Day is upon us[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Many people go into relationships with grandiose expectations and not slowing down to actually building framework for their house.
I don't care how loving, nurturing, etc your are or what the other person exhibits but you have to understand we are all flawed and we are going to hurt each other.
Hurt can measured on scales but if you don't talk about your issues or even deal with your demons before committing to someone that is a huge red flag about the longevity of ones love life.Also people have to understand that being in a healthy, intimate relationship is a second job. But instead of monetary value, you are looking out for the well being and psychological currency for both parties. We all **** up but there is a fine line of understanding when to fight or walk away. Once again training your gut and listening to your heart can save you a lot of grief. At one point my wife told me I was her world. I stopped and corrected her:
"I'm not your world but I'm here to love you as long as God allows me to. Things happen and people change, I just want to enjoy this time and live for right now".
I will never take her for granted nor will I ever cheat but I know I have to keep getting better not only as a individual but I also have to learn to trust others. All of that is to say, nobody should ever be your everything( even your child). Whenyou do that, you place an extreme amount of pressure and desires on people that are just as flawed as you. That is plain insanity. This all goes back to slowing down, loving yourself, bettering yourself before committing to a woman(or man). True happiness in a relationship is still embracing that persons individuality and what makes them special. Never let a person place everything on your shoulders like that, instead have a honest discussion about real obtainable achievements and goals you two want to pursue together and apart.
Your not a bad person, just sometimes we find ourselves in situations that were not meant to be forever but more of a stepping stone to deal with what's lacking in ones inner soul.
People are seasons but learn from them and grow.[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Thank you. I needed this tonight.

This girl even asked after our first hangout if I was "real". They fall too fast man.

:rofl:

I got asked "Why are you still single".
i hit up that chick and we texted like 3 times and she stopped responding. oh well. thought we really hit off well at the bar.
You should try calling them. If that don't work, dead the number.
I get asked that question AAAALLLLLLL THEEE TIIIMEEEE

man I just got high standards, I just don't settle for any woman

once I feel like we have no chemistry, I slowly stop communication

:rofl:

I got asked "Why are you still single".
You should try calling them. If that don't work, dead the number.
i honestly dont like talking on the phone :lol: maybe i'm soft but i just can't dig it unless i've already established something with them. i'll probably see this chick around since she's my close friend's boyfriends best friend so it isn't any huge deal. plus she's only a 2.0 WAR using ECook's standards so it isn't a huge loss. But for that 2 hour stretch, idk man, it just felt special in a weird way.

what is this WAR standard system you guys speak of? Seen it being mentioned like 2 pages ago.

Yeah I'm gonna try and get out there at some point. Gotta get my trading going well to make it happen.

The WAR system is simple, you wanna have someone with a 4.0 WAR or better. A 2.0 WAR isn't terrible, but it's not an all star level.

I weigh my WAR by:

1 win for face
1 win for chest
1 win for booty
1 win for personality

And on a more complex scale once you get to know them and are considering cuffing them:

1 win for implied volatility
1 win for growth
1 win for cooking
2 for mouth skills
3 for the box

So if a chick has an 11 WAR that's like having Balco Barry Bonds on your roster.

Basically a method to find out intrinsic vs extrinsic value.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom