TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
typically the best sex for me is when I least expect it to happen, therefore I won't be left with any expectations about the chick

When you know you need to drop a girl cause she play games but you have problems of letting go smh I need to learn how to delete females with the quickness. how y'all do it lol

Find a new chick with better body. Looks better and more fun to be around. Forget old chick. Easy

When you know you need to drop a girl cause she play games but you have problems of letting go smh I need to learn how to delete females with the quickness. how y'all do it lol
This is way it's imperative to put yourself first over these yambs.
If you don't hold yourself to a high standard why would a female?
Even if you are trying to just smash, be honest about what you are looking for and be as candid with these females from jump. No need to wonder or play games to get what you want. A lot of girls just want the D and nothing else. Many females have a team of guys for every need, so stop making them out to be "so special" until they actually show their worth and loyalty to you.
Always speak your truth and live by your convictions/moral compass and leave the rest for the birds.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Dem feels when you exchange secksee looks with someone in passing/public, then you try and run into them again at the same time/place at a later date to no avail :lol: :frown:

Repped.

Sometimes when that would happen to me, just to break the ice I would hit them with: "Excuse me,have I seen you before? -She would usually have confused look or say no- sorry it must've been in my dreams..." and then I walk away. If I do see them again it would be easier to chop it up, but unfortunately I never do see them again but I do know they'll remember me.

ive been in nigeria since the 16th and the women here are beautiful, I love it here. Surprisingly ive met a lot of women from eritria ghana, and uganda. Ill end up with an african girl brehs, theres no coming back for me. When I get back to the states ill make a thread. until then be smooth.
pimp.gif
Exactly how I felt when I was in Colombia lol. Was out there like 6 months and decided my future wife gonna be colombian 
pimp.gif

When I got back here I was disappointed I wasnt seeing baddies walk down the street errday 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^same thing for me in Korea.
Women dont walk to the mailbox unless they're done up. And smelling right

Come back here and all i see are spandex and hoodies or sloppy shirts..... smh everything they say about America is usually true

I can't be mad at the spandex movement tho.
It is appreciated in my book lol

I agree........................................for the women who look good in them... I'm from VA and let's just say women love their fried food here.

to be honest outside the gym, i haven't seen many women who look that great in them...

even in the gym it's only a small sample of women ho do look good.

I'm currently in a relationship with someone we've been together 2 years she already has a child. Me and the child are somewhat attached to each other. And as of recently a new woman has approached me she's 34 years of age I'm 24 years old. I mean she knows of my girlfriend they where once friends. But I kinda wanna stop talking to my girlfriend  but everytime I try to leave  she throws the what about the baby stuff  (thats not even mines)and wants to know why i wanna leave she talks about marriage and everything and puts all our business on social media but I kinda try things out with the older woman. The older woman has already confided in me with everything that has happened in her life.I'm in need of some help. 

OMG I saw her today [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] So pretty. Hopefully she's not a boppin *****.

I'm currently in a relationship with someone we've been together 2 years she already has a child. Me and the child are somewhat attached to each other. And as of recently a new woman has approached me she's 34 years of age I'm 24 years old. I mean she knows of my girlfriend they where once friends. But I kinda wanna stop talking to my girlfriend  but everytime I try to leave  she throws the what about the baby stuff  (thats not even mines)and wants to know why i wanna leave she talks about marriage and everything and puts all our business on social media but I kinda try things out with the older woman. The older woman has already confided in me with everything that has happened in her life.I'm in need of some help. 

You wanna leave one woman to be with the next woman .. you'll end up alone very quickly

Thats a set up by her friend homie....
I've seen that situation happen waaaaay too much

They just want what they friend got temporary just to take it out of spite, cuz that's what evil women do to each other.

Red Flag #1:
They were "friends" at one point. If she is pillow talking you, why would she be loyal to you. Put it this way Homie, if she can approach you on the sneak tip like this, just imagine if you and her get serious. That's one hella of a character flaw and you need to examine that.
Situation #2:
Why don't you sit down with your current and say what you feel. I'm only going by what you typed but clearly no boundries were set at the initial stage of your relationship. If you are a private person, you should have been up front about social media, etc. That should have been the time of feeling each other out. That's why I always say"Drive Slow" because those feelings in the beginning are just a high and after six months, Real ****** Do Real Things and that representative starts fading and that mask falls and the red flags you glanced at start to rear their ugly heads. Always vet and take your time especially with single mothers.
Situation #3
This will be harsh but if you are not happy, move on and forget the kid. But Wu-Tang loves the Children.
That's not your problem and concern and the more you stay trying to solve/put puzzle pieces together the more you could harm the child. Now this doesn't mean you can't be a mentor or friend to them but clearly you have to here's that word again, develop "Boundries" to that particular relationship.
In all honesty brethren, be real with your current about how you feel and don't let her guilt trip you(that's also a sign of codependency and fear of being alone/starting over). If you are not happy, move on but also don't go running to this other chick because telling you that ain't what you want. It's all an illusion because you are unhappy. Older women typically just want D and a good time from younger men. If a 34 year old(no matter what gender) is trying to start something with a youngin, they are looking for control because they know the game and their same age range ain't falling for the bullish.
What you need to do is take sometime, get you right and focus on making you better.
Women will always be here as long as the earth revolves, but you won't.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

got a date with lil mexican chick i was gaming from class we finna hit the movies next week yall wanna chime in on anythin? im all ears fam :smokin

aint been in da dating game for a minnnnnnnn since i broke up with my ex

You wanna leave one woman to be with the next woman .. you'll end up alone very quickly

hes 24 he'll be aight its stupid but he can still do it if he really wanted to

if he was older tho like 30 id say hell naw :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh what's wrong with you is the question of you aren't trying to smash that body :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom