TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo im not going to lie Willchamberian there was this lil older mexican chick(maybe early 30s) with a fatty working at taco bell who was laughing at all my tispy jokes. Told her to hook me up the fries (cause im a greedy dude when it comes food). So I get to my boys crib and open my box of tenders, chick filled the whole box up with fries .

That was love to me, I wanted to head back to Taco Bell and save her on some Drake you dont have to do this tip :\  
They have chicken tenders and fries at your Taco Bell?:lol: :smokin
:lol: man it was popyes now that I think about it. Dude just had me thinking about that Mexican chick

Nah b never said I was gonna risk it but I just know the old me would've knocked those awg yambs out within a week.

Moving on tho, anybody ever partook in a 3some with your girl (another girl b)? With her and one of her friends to be exact, how did that play out? I need to know the con's before I finish the job. We got 70% there but something happened where we had to stop.

Ain't been in here in a minute but me and my shorty indulge in these type of activities sometimes. First time was awful and the chick only wanted to mess with me.
The second time it was this sexy *** chick who's her friend and went pretty good.
The last recent time was fun as hell but a chick we barely knew though.
I also got the neck from my chick and another girl we met at the bar in a bathroom in Ruby Tuesday, shorty was bad too brown skin big ******* and pretty eyes.

Last edited:
Nah b never said I was gonna risk it but I just know the old me would've knocked those awg yambs out within a week.

Moving on tho, anybody ever partook in a 3some with your girl (another girl b)? With her and one of her friends to be exact, how did that play out? I need to know the con's before I finish the job. We got 70% there but something happened where we had to stop.

Ain't been in here in a minute but me and my shorty indulge in these type of activities sometimes. First time was awful and the chick only wanted to mess with me.
The second time it was this sexy *** chick who's her friend and went pretty good.
The last recent time was fun as hell but a chick we barely knew though.
I also got the neck from my chick and another girl we met at the bar in a bathroom in Ruby Tuesday, shorty was bad too brown skin big ******* and pretty eyes.

Y'all ever considered fulfilling shawty's fantasy with two dudes?

The reason why I ask is because one of my mutual friend/coworker likes to partake in these events.

One weekend, 3sum with another girl, next weekend, 3sum with another guy.

Last edited:
I dont think i can share my chick wit another chick i love her too much. Dont get me wrong i wana see it- but idk man.

I think it would cause problems at some point in time if we did that. The topic has come up before but nothin serious. She always says yeah you would wana see me with abother girl....i can see why you wana see me mess wit a girl- stuff like that.

Nah b that's cross the line. I mean if some people down with it cool but not with my girl. Me and the home and some random cool but wifey nah. We already had all these convos before we even verbally committed to be about this life. She not down for the 2man crew either so its perfect. 2 girls and me is as perfect as it can get, I'm trynna get like dakidlo3 dakidlo3

My girl already knows I wanna have a 3way and she down to please the kid. This particular friend came to mind because they kissed while drunk before so it was like ding ding ding. I'm one of those wild freaky dudes, I can't just hop on top n have bed sex and she knew coming in to this so she's adjusted and changed a lot to please me sexually. I've always been intrigued about jumping into this lifestyle and 5 years in we feel like its the perfect time.

Y'all ever considered fulfilling shawty's fantasy with two dudes?

The reason why I ask is because one of my mutual friend/coworker likes to partake in these events.

One weekend, 3sum with another girl, next weekend, 3sum with another guy.

Nah b that's cross the line. I mean if some people down with it cool but not with my girl. Me and the home and some random cool but wifey nah. We already had all these convos before we even verbally committed to be about this life. She not down for the 2man crew either so its perfect. 2 girls and me is as perfect as it can get, I'm trynna get like dakidlo3 dakidlo3

Naw I can't share my youngin with another dude idk just can't it seems selfish but she understands, she says I'm already enough and 2 would be too much anyway. Aye Wilt go for it though man we've had some fun times and 2 bad times but always laughed about it and came to the conclusion that the chick was wack.
One time it was bad and ended up being funny was this chick got wayyyyyyy to drunk was passed out on our floor so I just plastered her face and we took pics lmao **** was hilarious

Last edited:
I'm telling you she pissed me off passing out like that so I made it fun lmao chick was laid out till the morning with dry nut on her face. *ye shrug*

Current chick was down for it, but only in another country, if local it had to be a couple. I can tell some dude ruined that for me in the past.

Me and shordie talk about it on the reg. Said she been w girls in the past (for fun, not relationships). The problem is finding someone. She said her friend had inquired about it but she doesn't feel comfortable because her friend could possibly be "after" me. So ya boy just been waiting for the opportunity. Idk what it is but I honestly wouldn't even mind sitting back and watching my girl w another girl.

Me either bro. I actually wanna start off watching then join in

Me and shordie talk about it on the reg. Said she been w girls in the past (for fun, not relationships). The problem is finding someone. She said her friend had inquired about it but she doesn't feel comfortable because her friend could possibly be "after" me. So ya boy just been waiting for the opportunity. Idk what it is but I honestly wouldn't even mind sitting back and watching my girl w another girl.

And that's the kicker. How you gon tell me bout your exploits then be jealous when I want to partake.

Ill be honest if shes my wifey idk how comfortable i am with it. Both of m previous exes talked about it before but with the most recent she was too deep in love to share and the one before that she wanted to do it with her frie d she had sex witj beforw which was like 5'10 and fat not attractive. I was like no.

Admittedly ive actually ran a 3 some with my cousin on a chick before. It was my first and last chick was a freak. We were drunk. It was weird but not exactly a horrible experience. Just was what it was. No DP just front to back action. Both suckin on them teddy bears at the same time.
Lol looking back it was a hot mess and fun

Different strokes of course but I never had much respect for a chick I got a 3some cracking with. I mean they were cool.

No way in hell could I pull this with my ol lady and if so we would prolly break up shorty after.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom