TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all really missed this dude misinterpretating the post about having the girls legs crossed while you smash. Lol

^^ Lol niggs were talkin about foot fetishes and ish

Alright TAY, update time. So shorty who I last posted about not textin me in the AM...ended up textin me back :lol: a lot. The past 2-3 days we've been vibing heavy. Really cool girl, she's shy at first but has a smart mouth and is knowledgable about a lot of miscellaneous ****. We were talkin on the phone for hours about hip-hop, sneakers, relationships etc. I just got out of something and told myself I'd focus on me and then this chick comes outta nowhere. She told me she had her eye on me for a while but wasn't going to approach me unless I approached her :lol: thing is I've said something to her just in passing a couple times and she's flexed on me before. Being that it's cuffing season though these chicks are on some other ish :lol: I'm actually about to go pick her up in a few and bring to my crib for a chill session :nerd: I'm gonna try not to smash unless she's throwin it at me 90mph. I wanna just vibe tonight. :lol: got another situation with a coworker who's on me heavy but is mad at me cause she text me all in her feels about her feelings toward me and I didn't text back :lol: :rolleyes anyways... Pic of shorty I'm chillin with tonight

View media item 1782049 [\spoiler]

I told her she looks like Josina Anderson and she was like "who?" :lol: :nthat:

Pic of other shorty I'm blowin off

Last edited:
Yo real talk I had to post this, it was so random and weird and can't even explain it. So I'm at work, and have a conversation with my co-worker and basically went down like this. Swear to god B

Co-worker: I want to set you up with my daughter
Me: kinda dating right now, so that's gonna be a no
Co Worker: I thought you was gay
Me: so why would you even set me up with your daughter and I'm far from gay.
Co Worker: I have no idea, just sounded good to me. So your not gay?
Me:
View media item 1775911
Like honestly what you even do in a situation like that, I was so confused lol

That is very strange, makes no sense why she would try to hook you up with her daughter if she thinks you're gay. Crazy **** :smh:

Technically it is. If you were blindfolded you couldn't tell a male's mouth from a woman's. Not saying I would play that game, but hey.

Tried to convert back to condoms. Can't do it.

Same boat..............................................I looked online for the thinnest condoms available. Bought some japanese joints off amazon, still haven't used it them :smh:

I'm trying to do this myself and it's making me not wanna **** with any bops cause Im REALLY sick of using a condom...

But that first morning you wake up and your piss is burning you will make you take that trip to the store

Or worse.

Team raw checking in. Girl gets the shot :pimp: Damnit I'm cuffed :smh:

Yeah that might be decision I go with. Lord knows what she might have or done with other dudes.

Think of what you do and multiply by 10. A few wknds over the summer I was smashing an old side piece along with the current. She asked me if I'm dealing with anyone else and I said no, knowing I was riding raw in both. Ask her the same question, she says no too. :smh: at me, I know better but I'm playing a crazy *** game.

I dont like the smell of condom when that cat juice dripping from good pipe

Yeah, that smell is very disgusting.

My last jumpoff spoiled me. Used to hit it raw all the time and shot up in that thang each time. Nowadays when I put the condom on to smash, **** just ain't the same and I don't stay hard for much longer lol

Same here man. Shorty got her tubes clipped, so I shooting that club up every time. My pull out game is strong so I'm not worried about that with the current joint . But there is nothing better blasting up the spot.

Last edited:
That is very strange, makes no sense why she would try to hook you up with her daughter if she thinks you're gay. Crazy **** :smh:
Technically it is. If you were blindfolded you couldn't tell a male's mouth from a woman's. Not saying I would play that game, but hey.
Same boat..............................................I looked online for the thinnest condoms available. Bought some japanese joints off amazon, still haven't used it them :smh:
Or worse.

Think of what you do and multiply by 10. A few wknds over the summer I was smashing an old side piece along with the current. She asked me if I'm dealing with anyone else and I said no, knowing I was riding raw in both. Ask her the same question, she says no too. :smh: at me, I know better but I'm playing a crazy *** game.
Yeah, that smell is very disgusting.

Same here man. Shorty got her tubes clipped, so I shooting that club up every time. My pull out game is strong so I'm not worried about that with the current joint . But there is nothing better blasting up the spot.

Bruh with that co worker situation, if I could've put it on Worldstar I would to see the truth. I never felt so uncomfortable in life. And the fact she said she thought I was gay, like bruh I never ever give off a gay vibe.

Alright TAY, update time. So shorty who I last posted about not textin me in the AM...ended up textin me back :lol: a lot. The past 2-3 days we've been vibing heavy. Really cool girl, she's shy at first but has a smart mouth and is knowledgable about a lot of miscellaneous ****. We were talkin on the phone for hours about hip-hop, sneakers, relationships etc. I just got out of something and told myself I'd focus on me and then this chick comes outta nowhere. She told me she had her eye on me for a while but wasn't going to approach me unless I approached her :lol: thing is I've said something to her just in passing a couple times and she's flexed on me before. Being that it's cuffing season though these chicks are on some other ish :lol: I'm actually about to go pick her up in a few and bring to my crib for a chill session :nerd: I'm gonna try not to smash unless she's throwin it at me 90mph. I wanna just vibe tonight. :lol: got another situation with a coworker who's on me heavy but is mad at me cause she text me all in her feels about her feelings toward me and I didn't text back :lol: :rolleyes anyways... Pic of shorty I'm chillin with tonight

Older lady at my job , drop some gem tonight

She's good looking , what happened to that other chick you had making you cupcakes & all ?

Idk how y'all do it with coworkers man , I did it once & my car handle end up missing , but this new Hispanic joint started working at my job been trying to reel her in but other chicks at my job are throwing straight shots at me when they see me talking to her .

Can't *** where I eat so I'll end up chilling on that until I leave .

Keep us posted fam. If the chemistry is there, by all means smash :lol:.

Both those chicks look like some chicks I went to GSU with.

Went out on a date the other day with a girl I recently met and she picked up the tab for lunch...I'm so use to paying for dates that it caught me off gaurd to see her pay for me. Anyone else ever gone on a date and had the girl volunteer to pick up the tab?

Went out on a date the other day with a girl I recently met and she picked up the tab for lunch...I'm so use to paying for dates that it caught me off gaurd to see her pay for me. Anyone else ever gone on a date and had the girl volunteer to pick up the tab?
Yea I posted a while back about a chick paying for our first date after we left class and met up for food and drinks at a happy hour.

She said she never done that before

Last edited:

Yeah.

She was the one who asked me out though.

went out with this chick last week for first time. kicked it for 4-5 hours,good night kiss, talked about making future plans, etc. didn't text her till 6 days after and asked if she's free this week. no reply yet :lol:. she pissed and think I'm gaming her? going to keep spinning my other plates in the meantime.

Last edited:
Older lady at my job , drop some gem tonight

She's good looking , what happened to that other chick you had making you cupcakes & all ?

She's still around but she's fallen back. She has a dude and I'm thinking she was having a falling out with him which is why she was given me play. My birthday was 10/10 and she made me some cupcakes and then we started light textin that night. I mentioned us stepping out and she told me her guy wouldn't appreciate that :rolleyes

Keep us posted fam. If the chemistry is there, by all means smash :lol:.

Both those chicks look like some chicks I went to GSU with.

Man...

bro you in ATL?

Yessir!

Alright TAY, update time. It's with a heavy heart and conscience that I let y'all know I smashed shorty :smh: I scooped her up and she was lookin real nice. We were talkin a couple days back and she told me she hadn't seen "Straight outta Compton" so luckily the dollar movie a couple miles from my crib were showing it. We ridin and vibin and she insists on grabbing some drinks before we go watch the movie. We end up grabbin a bottle of Jose Cuervo instead and go to my crib and pregame before the movie since we were close by. I grabbed some bud too and she told me she stopped smokin cause of her job but wanted to roll up the green for me. This chick proceeds to start rolling and tell me why Allen Iverson is the greatest PG ever. At this point I'm mystified by this chick, like where did she fall from? Anyway she ends up getting faded and I'm geeked out my mind so she says forget the movie and if we can just grab a pizza and kick it at the crib. We end up going up to my room and we start foolin around. I start flickin the bean and pull out the tatas and both of them thangs were pierced. Nice 36C cup and her body was ****** ridiculous. Man I tore that girl to pieces. First round was decent but second round was pure debauchery. She goes to sleep after and I'm watching the "Chasing Tyson" 30 for 30 feelin like the man :lol: she would not get out my bed and wanted to spend the night but told her I had to run some errands in the AM and that I'll see her at work tomorrow. But I'm not gonna lie fellas, part of me is dissapointed. I really didn't want her to give in the first night. First nighters are never taken serious but damn this chick is so ****** cool man! And the box was so so so moist :smh: I gotta play this one close to the chest. I don't know what to do. It wasn't suppose to happen this fast :smh:

She's still around but she's fallen back. She has a dude and I'm thinking she was having a falling out with him which is why she was given me play. My birthday was 10/10 and she made me some cupcakes and then we started light textin that night. I mentioned us stepping out and she told me her guy wouldn't appreciate that :rolleyes
Man...

Yessir!

Alright TAY, update time. It's with a heavy heart and conscience that I let y'all know I smashed shorty :smh: I scooped her up and she was lookin real nice. We were talkin a couple days back and she told me she hadn't seen "Straight outta Compton" so luckily the dollar movie a couple miles from my crib were showing it. We ridin and vibin and she insists on grabbing some drinks before we go watch the movie. We end up grabbin a bottle of Jose Cuervo instead and go to my crib and pregame before the movie since we were close by. I grabbed some bud too and she told me she stopped smokin cause of her job but wanted to roll up the green for me. This chick proceeds to start rolling and tell me why Allen Iverson is the greatest PG ever. At this point I'm mystified by this chick, like where did she fall from? Anyway she ends up getting faded and I'm geeked out my mind so she says forget the movie and if we can just grab a pizza and kick it at the crib. We end up going up to my room and we start foolin around. I start flickin the bean and pull out the tatas and both of them thangs were pierced. Nice 36C cup and her body was ****** ridiculous. Man I tore that girl to pieces. First round was decent but second round was pure debauchery. She goes to sleep after and I'm watching the "Chasing Tyson" 30 for 30 feelin like the man :lol: she would not get out my bed and wanted to spend the night but told her I had to run some errands in the AM and that I'll see her at work tomorrow. But I'm not gonna lie fellas, part of me is dissapointed. I really didn't want her to give in the first night. First nighters are never taken serious but damn this chick is so ****** cool man! And the box was so so so moist :smh: I gotta play this one close to the chest. I don't know what to do. It wasn't suppose to happen this fast :smh:

Just cause she gave the box that first night , doesn't mean she's not wifey type , she prob was feeling you that much , don't think too
Much of it tho , take it one day at a time . Just don't make things awkward at work yo lol .

Bruh..
laugh.gif

(Screenshot #2 and 3 are backwards. I'm on mobile)
"child by surrogate" Jesus, i wanna meet her parents bro

her head been ****** up from the get go, she gone

Last edited:
lamekilla lamekilla nothing wrong with someone just knowing what they want man. it took a little green and drank to get there as easily but it happened,
lol and dont blame her for as easy and available as you made yourself too lmao

usabasketball08 usabasketball08

Parents don't teach that BS she preaching, she learned that from Shonda Rhimes or some other extreme feminist. because shes on some other stuff right now.
She had some appeal to her in the beginnning but I think now shes on some waiting for John Wall or other famous rich dude to come swoop her.
let her be that lonely 35 year old with a surrogate if she's going to be like that.
let someone else fulfil her dreams of be recognized for nothing

Man...

Yessir!

I'm not judging a chick for giving it up on the first night especially in this day and age. I wouldn't look at her any differently. You put it down, she was feeling you, why not just see where it goes? I don't think she should go from being someone you had high hopes for to being a *** :lol:

I think USA is making this girl look bad :lol: he's probably just as crazy as her

Possibly... :lol: but nah I admit I can be a little arrogant career wise too, but she was on one. I've never said anything similar :lol:..but any time this topic comes up she wilds out. She comes from a household where at a young age, her dad was the man, made much more money than her mom and generally ran the show. Then dude falls off, her mom starts making more, and now they have weekly disagreements and power struggles. Idk if that's where that stuff is coming from or what. I'm thinking it was all ridiculous, am I crazy for thinking that was OD? Probably.

The box isn't even worth it IMO but I am thoroughly entertained everyday..these months with this chick have been interesting to say the least. I love her intellect but **** like this puzzles me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom