TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow at DCs answer. Not really surprising coming from someone using trust fund money and who throws a fit when you don't pay for her flight but jeez.

Interesting experiment though :lol:

Wow both of their answers were terrible. Is TX on social media heavy? I wonder if she feels what she wrote applies to her or that she is different from those people. The fact that she could even type that out shows a lot. Takes one to know one type of things.

Honestly though, one thing I've noticed is that as much as some of these girls/guys are on social media, when you encounter them in real life none of that matters. I've dated girls with a ton of followers on IG/Twitter and stuff and they actually liked how I wasn't on any social media sites and didn't give a damn about theirs. Never asked them about it or to look at their pics or anything.

If she is on social media heavy can you continue this experiment and ask her what she thinks about people with no social media? Curious what she says since she just said you're not relevant if you don't have them (although that could just be in regards to fame).

I'm not even gonna lie, recently I was simping for this chick. She got me in my feels. I let my guard down and caught feels for her. I told the broad I loved her. Got in my feels and the whole nine. She turned around and flipped the switch on me one day. One day I cared for her, the next I'm like FDB. I was emotionally all over the place. Anyway I spoke with my father regarding the whole situation and he sonned me in order to enlighten me. Asked me how could I let one girl have me strung up and basically told me I'm young and getting it. I immediately went back to my old self. Never let these chicks get you into the position where you feel like you can't continue unless they are in your life. **** that. I'm a humble person and I feel like my future is bright and I got things going for me. Don't ever let the clout of these broads overshadow that. Even if you're in a bad space in life, don't let them add to it. Focus on yourself and keep it pushing.

Last edited:
Man idk what I was thinking. Thanks for all the responses and talking some sense to me. Idk what came over. She's the ex, was with here for 7-8 years. I did call, and she called me back twice but I never picked up. That's when I sent her those text. I was stupid using the voice line cause I didn't know what else to say lol. Thanks for talking some sense.

I have to get a another girls number and flourish in supreme today to make up for this foolishness that I did. Definitely going to do the same drugs as yesterday though LOL.

I'm not even gonna lie, recently I was simping for this chick. She got me in my feels. I let my guard down and caught feels for her. I told the broad I loved her. Got in my feels and the whole nine. She turned around and flipped the switch on me one day. One day I cared for her, the next I'm like FDB. I was emotionally all over the place. Anyway I spoke with my father regarding the whole situation and he sonned me in order to enlighten me. Asked me how could I let one girl have me strung up and basically told me I'm young and getting it. I immediately went back to my old self. Never let these chicks get you into the position where you feel like you can't continue unless they are in your life. **** that. I'm a humble person and I feel like my future is bright and I got things going for me. Don't ever let the clout of these broads overshadow that. Even if you're in a bad space in life, don't let them add to it. Focus on yourself and keep it pushing.

Man idk what I was thinking. Thanks for all the responses and talking some sense to me. Idk what came over. She's the ex, was with here for 7-8 years. I did call, and she called me back twice but I never picked up. That's when I sent her those text. I was stupid using the voice line cause I didn't know what else to say lol. Thanks for talking some sense.

I have to get a another girls number and flourish in supreme today to make up for this foolishness that I did. Definitely going to do the same drugs as yesterday though LOL.

It's ok, everyone's been there, don't let them act like they haven't. Just do the one thing you know is right in your bones but your heart keeps fighting, move on.

Is it safe to assume that if a female goes a day(or even a few hours
nerd.gif
) without posting on social media she recently got laid?
laugh.gif
Getting tossed fam, sorry 
tongue.gif

Love will make you do sum stupid **** lol

i look back and cringe.
Ain't this the truth. The funyn thing is, I was saying to myself "look at the foolishness you're doing. This ain't your normal self". Sure enough if I ignored the voice in my head.

At least it was to someone you have a long history with, figures why she was compassionate towards you.

Thought it was to someone you just met, I was cringing hard when I read it  
laugh.gif

anybody ever had a good break up? like y'all both agreed it doesn't work/fire is just starting to die and it's time to move on and that's it cut ties?

or is every break up horrible/ends in a crazy way?

anybody ever had a good break up? like y'all both agreed it doesn't work/fire is just starting to die and it's time to move on and that's it cut ties?

I've only had one split up fine. We still talk here & there when I see her at the gym. Nothing serious though.
The rest of mine were all brutal lol.

One real cool chick, just decided not to speak anymore. She hit me up earlier this year for some advice

My last one was somewhat civil. He knew I wasn't happy with him, and the distance was just too much. He said thanks for everything, then we cut contact.

Then I find out a few days later he left me for a side chick, just as i suspected. I decided to move on from then. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:

Last relationship ended on decent terms, granted it was way back in HS. Basically I went to college and started meeting new girls that were much more like-minded. She was a down chick but I didn't see the longterm potential. She has 2 kids now and yea...

My current relationship.. I dont know where its going. Been together for 3 years but she recently moved out of state for a job in her field. I fully supported the decision as she was way too educated to be working retail. While we both said we weren't the long distance types, we decided to give it a go. I mean, if you truly love someone you try to make it work. But if I'm being honest, the chemistry/spark between us has been fading. Its like we got comfortable with each other, which isn't terrible, but things are just dull.

I'm 27, she's going on 30. And while I see her as a potential wife and mother of my seed, that spark is missing and I don't know if I can keep this up with the long distance added in. I have no plans of moving down there since my career is really taking off so that further complicates things. I told her she needs to spend a year down there before I even entertain moving. Plus she could possible find a gig up here with some experience under her belt.

I don't know if this situation is a test or a sign...

First time I broke up with a chick, she cried but we still ended up fooling around whenever we were around each other for the next few years

My last break up was a turrible

But honestly most of the females I talked too/messed with I could call up now and we'd be buddy buddy or if i wanted i could possibly get some cutty cutty

Current one is like that, slowly, civilly moving apart. My 1st and I still talk. There are a few short term that ended wild. Nothing bothered me more than the last ex I loved though, just nothing. Nothing cordial, no goodbye, no I hate you, nothing. Until she pops up again like nothing ever happened and repeats the process. I don't ignore people because I speak my peace, but at this point I really have nothing to gain by responding when she shows up again. I'm cool, I don't even have a problem with her but **** is pointless.

Last edited:

View media item 879843
man all i can add to this is life is to be enjoyed.

I know how real those feelings get man. It really sucks and you just don't want to let go of her as someone special in your life.

Ok, about a month or maybe longer, I made a post about me having a date with a 10, and how my phone died and wasnt charging the day of the date, I ended up fixing the phone issue and was able to make it. Everything went well, we went out to bust boys and poet and then I took her to one of my friend hotel party to get a few drinks before we spend the whole night in my car. To me she was so beautiful, so down to earth so chick, I was just amazed by everything about her, so I told myself I was going to commit to her. We stared hanging out almost every day for about 2-3 weeks, It wasn't until she started telling me that she wanted to be mine and that we should be serious that I started distancing myself from her; she would call me and ask me when am I going to make this a real thing and she literally wanted to see me whenever I wasn't working or didn't have class, of course that's a major turn off so I initially told her that I need time to processed everything. Weeks went by and and I started distancing myself, and then last week we didn't speak I all. She called me Monday to speak to me and I told her I'll call her later, I never called back so she texted me all this yesterday.View media item 1814356View media item 1814357

She then sent me a video of her ex hitting it from the back, I'm guessing she was really trying make me jealous lol. I got countless nudes of her along with videos if I really wanted to eff her life I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom