TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, they all simps. They brought her lunches and ****, while I sat back having her desperate for my attention. She got boring, so I deaded her, so she had to fall down the ladder to them. :pimp:

But I know dat feel. I've had that happen a few times where I'd stop talking to girl, and all of a sudden she was getting lunch with my homies. :smh:

Does that bother you?

My jimmies are slightly rustled. But they were just friends I met and chilled with recently, so not a big loss. >D

Simple, but very effective.

No fap should be done with yambs on lock, damn. It brings a certain calm to your game though, like you're buggin on the inside but you play it so perfectly because you don't wanna ruin the yambortunity.

My girl has no idea how to give a lap dance and absolutely refused to try just earlier. :smh:

Any tips?

No fap should be done with yambs on lock, damn. It brings a certain calm to your game though, like you're buggin on the inside but you play it so perfectly because you don't wanna ruin the yambortunity.

I don't know how ya'll live that no fap life. I tried it once and when I got in them yambs after like FIVE DAYS no fap days... let's just say it got embarrassing REAL quick :stoneface:

nope, no more of that unless i'm getting yambs on a super consistent basis

I did it before, but I smashed in a rubber when I got yambs so it was business as usual. *shrugs. I'd be done raw.

My girl has no idea how to give a lap dance and absolutely refused to try just earlier. :smh:

Any tips?

Is her body decent or would she be embarrassed?

With my ex we did this thing where she started going to the gym and I'd jokingly tell her all the time she's gunna give me a lap dance to slow motion by juvenile/slim in a month.

One night after she'd been going for a while, we're chillin and crack a bottle of wine to a movie and then I play the song and get it.

The moral of the story seems to be to just get her drunk and play juvenile :lol:

Last edited:

Any tips?

Is her body decent or would she be embarrassed?

With my ex we did this thing where she started going to the gym and I'd jokingly tell her all the time she's gunna give me a lap dance to slow motion by juvenile/slim in a month.

One night after she'd been going for a while, we're chillin and crack a bottle of wine to a movie and then I play the song and get it.

The moral of the story seems to be to just get her drunk and play juvenile :lol:
:smokin

Bros, I has a question. How do you go about asking your girl to shave? Should I just come right out and say it? I already gave her the "I'll go down on you if you shave" talk, but no dice (she thinks it's gross :lol: :smh: ).

Bros, I has a question. How do you go about asking your girl to shave? Should I just come right out and say it? I already gave her the "I'll go down on you if you shave" talk, but no dice (she thinks it's gross :lol: :smh: ).

So she has never shaved?

She did when we first started seeing each other/smashing. But now that we're dating, she's being lazy in that regard (she said so herself, so she knows what she's doing). I'm thinking it might be a test, girls are weird.

PattyCakes, where you at for the woman perspective?

So she has never shaved?

Lol wut?

Are you trying to get her to shave solely for the purpose of eating the box?

Come out and say it, I dislike pubic hair, if you keep it it's cool but I'd prefer it gone.

If she don't do it for you idk

Bros, I has a question. How do you go about asking your girl to shave? Should I just come right out and say it? I already gave her the "I'll go down on you if you shave" talk, but no dice (she thinks it's gross
laugh.gif
mean.gif
).
hairy cat they can keep that...won't touch that thang when it's a bush down there...but when it's shaved
grin.gif

Lol wut?

Are you trying to get her to shave solely for the purpose of eating the box?

Come out and say it, I dislike pubic hair, if you keep it it's cool but I'd prefer it gone.

If she don't do it for you idk
Not the only reason, but I guess I should just be direct at this point.

Last edited:

She thinks you going down on her is gross? Or shaving is gross?

What part of this game is this?

I think you need to step your head game up if that talk didn't work :lol:

She thinks you going down on her is gross? Or shaving is gross?

What part of this game is this?

I think you need to step your head game up if that talk didn't work :lol:
She thinks me going down is gross (I think this may her way of getting out of giving me head, but I'm not sure). To be perfectly clear, I havent done it yet because she says no :lol: I'm assuming she just never got it right (if other things I've done, and her reaction to that, is any indication). Next time I'm just gonna show her how grown men get down...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom