TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
She thinks you going down on her is gross? Or shaving is gross?

What part of this game is this?

I think you need to step your head game up if that talk didn't work :lol:
She thinks me going down is gross (I think this may her way of getting out of giving me head, but I'm not sure). To be perfectly clear, I havent done it yet because she says no :lol: I'm assuming she just never got it right (if other things I've done, and her reaction to that, is any indication). Next time I'm just gonna show her how grown men get down...

Just eat that pubesteak sandwich with a side of thighs like you're on death row and it's your last meal, after she climaxes say "this is what you'll be missing out on if you don't mow that cho-cha", walk out of the room and go home.

Guarantee you that the hardwood floors will be SHINING the next time you see her.

Just eat that pubesteak sandwich with a side of thighs like you're on death row and it's your last meal, after she climaxes say "this is what you'll be missing out on if you don't mow that cho-cha", walk out of the room and go home.

Guarantee you that the hardwood floors will be SHINING the next time you see her.
and throw something extra in there to

Last edited:
Am i wrong for only wanting to be with my girl because im the only one shes been with and shes faithful? Other then that in not really intrested

I have a weakness for two types of yambs in particular.

First is yambs I got inside of but didn't finish

Second is yambs I was very close to smashing but I got blocked.

It's impossible for me to forget about them and I'm even liable to travel to get them. I know they're just yambs but I can't explain it

It's impossible for me to forget about them and I'm even liable to travel to get them. I know they're just yambs but I can't explain it

I feel you on this bruh

Esp #2 "I feel like it's still ******* that owe me sex" :lol:

I feel you on this bruh

Esp #2 "I feel like it's still ******* that owe me sex" :lol:

Word to Yeezy

Met this bad Indian broad from the UK in Vegas last year. We've kept in contact on Facebook and I've been trying to convince her to come back to the states. She's #1 on my hit list for sure

I don't give girls drugs..liquor at the most if they want it

Im about to start hollering at yambs no matter what..dnt care if they are on the phone or walking with they grandma

Random thought

Do y'all feel it's dishonorable to the game to "get these oooos on the Molly" as Ross would say?

Equivalent to getting a girl drunk? Better? Worse?

What type of rapist sh*t 

Lol man I'm not talking about spiking drinks or slipping them anything.

It's common practice for men to offer women drinks to loosen them up. I'm not talking about wasted drunk where they are passing out but everyone knows alcohol disinhibits you even just tipsy.

So my thought was how is having a chick knowingly take Molly viewed. Is it "cheating"? Or is it no different than offering drinks?

@doc would u fly her in?

No, even if I had the money to do so I wouldn't. I would instead make sure to hit UK the next time I went to Europe.

She already is planning to come to the US,, just trying to expedite the process through encouragement.

Definitely am a little thirsty for her. It doesn't help that when I met her I was on one and fell in love with her accent and this Playboy bunny outfit she had on (bachelorette party)

^yup, and it will be a good time. 8)

and to ricky, pardon if I am confused but did this chick really say '**** is crucial' and 'fapping' :lol:

Seeing a wet spot on a bed doesn't really do much for me...I would have sent a snapchat of the kid (me) and say now you got some fap material (possible titty pic exchange in return) or just invite her over if she that horny :evil:

Last edited:
theres nothing shady about getting a chick to do molly, as long as you do it with her, and obviously that she knows that she's taking it.

I agree. To clarify I meant is it "cheating" in terms of you need less game in order for her to experiment more than usual in the bedroom

Fellow Yambsters..

Talkin to this Russian/French chick on OKC. Lately i been feindin for somethin exotic and I want her to whisper some french in my ear :smokin Shes 27, got 1 kid. Im 23 and just want the cheeks. She noticed I had "casual sex" on my profile and brought it up, saying sex is better with passion and feelings yada yada. So Im hittin her back like yea youre right but sometimes casual leads to that and it depends on the situation..

she was like "true true". I hit her back askin for the digits like wudup. Get this.. she says "depends what u want it for baby cakes :smile: casual sex? lol see what u've done, now I'm scared, lol". In my head im like wait huh?? Help me decipher her message please. Any suggestions on how to respond?? Based on her profile (and age) it seems like she tryna settle down. Im tryna get in and out. Shes exotic but not bad enough to chase.

I dnt take anything on OKC seriously so its whatever, but would love to close this.

??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom