TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the new job ricky.
thanks brah...

i'm hoping things fall into place... when i was at the interview, this slim w/ a BUBBLE came in... i wanted to spit cuz i was clean den a bish.. .but couldnt cuz i was there for an interview...

its a credit union, so most folks that fuggs w/ those tend to come in a lot more than a wells fargo or chase...

i heard business casual all the way up to suits gets the yambs going...

:nerd: :nerd:

Congrats on the new job ricky.
thanks brah...

i'm hoping things fall into place... when i was at the interview, this slim w/ a BUBBLE came in... i wanted to spit cuz i was clean den a bish.. .but couldnt cuz i was there for an interview...

its a credit union, so most folks that fuggs w/ those tend to come in a lot more than a wells fargo or chase...

i heard business casual all the way up to suits gets the yambs going...

:nerd: :nerd:

Ladies love a well dressed man. It's due to their natural instinct to look for a provider.

My ex just asked me if I wanted to be **** buddies. No feeling catching. Just being cool and having sex whenever we want

Just wondering how many of you cats are leaving instagram/twitter/fb comments to the yambs. Me and my homegirl were having this convo the other day and I swear nearly every yamb has a fan club on social networks now. Just wanna know who are these cats and if anything ever comes of it. None of my homies do it or at least won't fess up to it :lol:

Just wondering how many of you cats are leaving instagram/twitter/fb comments to the yambs. Me and my homegirl were having this convo the other day and I swear nearly every yamb has a fan club on social networks now. Just wanna know who are these cats and if anything ever comes of it. None of my homies do it or at least won't fess up to it :lol:

I'll like some photos of random yambs if it impresses me

I rarely leave comments on IG and when I do it's always someone I already know IRL. May flirt with a yamb if it's someone I'm cool with but definitely don't use it to get at yambs I don't know with the intent of smashing

My ex just asked me if I wanted to be **** buddies. No feeling catching. Just being cool and having sex whenever we want
Nah, homie. Unless you got no other options move on. You'll hit it a couple times and then she'll start flipping on you. Yall had your time, things ain't work out, time to go on to the next chapter.

But if you're yambless, then yeah, you might have to take up that offer. Just keep her at a distance, tho.

NT brethren, advice would be appreciated.

I currently have this friend with benefits. I'm definitely not trying to make things serious, and she claims to feel the same way, but I suspect she's catching feelings.

She's already talking about what she's gonna get me for my bday (more than a month away still).

Given this situation, what do I do on Valentine's day? I don't want to get her anything. I don't want her to get the wrong idea, but at the same time I feel kind of bad if she is indeed catching feelings. I don't know if she expects anything or not.

Any guidance?

Last edited:
NT brethren, advice would be appreciated.

I currently have this friend with benefits. I'm definitely not trying to make things serious, and she claims to feel the same way, but I suspect she's catching feelings.

She's already talking about what she's gonna get me for my bday (more than a month away still).

Given this situation, what do I do on Valentine's day? I don't want to get her anything. I don't want her to get the wrong idea, but at the same time I feel kind of bad if she is indeed catching feelings. I don't know if she expects anything or not.

Any guidance?
It's about that time you start setting boundaries. Be upfront and keep it real on how you feel. Stuff like this is common so you just have to keep letting her know and the rest is on her.

Last edited:
Where's patty...

I need gym advice.

I seen one of those instagramb picture taking birds ... texting, then doing 7 an crunches.

I think I've found.. my prey...

bruh :smh:

dropped the ball already--- you shoulda said something about how much work she was putting in (not being sarcastic, but really say that) etc.

POF has been working out kinda cool for me...

got at least a good 2-4 on deck that I could see myself going out on a physical date. Two black , two white :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

One dude (black)... man, he's cool as ****. My nerdy/geeky type. BUT NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL!!!! like, it really hurts my soul. Brethren, what should I do? Be the bigger person and look past the physical or give in and tell him to have a seat on the bench? Truth be told dude is playing me type CLOSE and I JUST broke up. We kicked it Monday and he already asking me what I got planned for the weekend--- called me last night to say goodnight. Like that's it. He called and just wanted to say goodnight cuz he hadn't talk to me in a while. :wow: Like I said earlier, I just gone done tap dancing for something.... ain't really in the mindset to go out and good a new owner. But he's one of those ones... you know the kind where you KNOW are good for you and feel like it's beneficial to keep them around.

My moms was like I should tell him straight up about my wants in physical attractiveness and if he decides to make enhancements on his own, that's on him. But she was like I shouldn't lead him on and then try and change him along the way. She also said looks aren't that important. I'm sorry man but if yo *** if finna be on top of me I need to be able to look at you and not feel nauseated :x

so you're not getting that AT&T gig?
still working on that... have a meeting set up w/ the higher ups in a couple weeks...

but in the mean time, the job at the credit union is a fall back...

i got a call that said i wasnt eligible for the finance intern cuz i work for the company... :stoneface:

so now, my only choice is to go straight for the finance analyst position... i got this part time at the credit union as a back up... along w/ my part time sales consultant job w/ att

plan b and c in full effect, la fambilia...

:pimp:

Last edited:

got at least a good 2-4 on deck that I could see myself going out on a physical date. Two black , two white :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

One dude (black)... man, he's cool as ****. My nerdy/geeky type. BUT NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL!!!! like, it really hurts my soul. Brethren, what should I do? Be the bigger person and look past the physical or give in and tell him to have a seat on the bench? Truth be told dude is playing me type CLOSE and I JUST broke up. We kicked it Monday and he already asking me what I got planned for the weekend--- called me last night to say goodnight. Like that's it. He called and just wanted to say goodnight cuz he hadn't talk to me in a while. :wow: Like I said earlier, I just gone done tap dancing for something.... ain't really in the mindset to go out and good a new owner. But he's one of those ones... you know the kind where you KNOW are good for you and feel like it's beneficial to keep them around.

My moms was like I should tell him straight up about my wants in physical attractiveness and if he decides to make enhancements on his own, that's on him. But she was like I shouldn't lead him on and then try and change him along the way. She also said looks aren't that important. I'm sorry man but if yo *** if finna be on top of me I need to be able to look at you and not feel nauseated :x
dafug you doing on plenty of fish?

take yo *** out and meet people so they can meat you, nomsayin"

dropped the ball already--- you shoulda said something about how much work she was putting in (not being sarcastic, but really say that) etc.
i didnt know what to say...

true story, i thought "fugg... i need to say something... but not sure what to say"

halp, patty...

:frown:

do some chicks go to the gym just to shut guys down, like they do at the club? like, going for some #thirsttrap steez...

dafug you doing on plenty of fish?

take yo *** out and meet people so they can meat you, nomsayin"

i didnt know what to say...

true story, i thought "fugg... i need to say something... but not sure what to say"

halp, patty...

:frown:

do some chicks go to the gym just to shut guys down, like they do at the club? like, going for some #thirsttrap steez...

Nothing wrong with being on POF or OKC. I go out almost every weekend that I'm able to but those sites are a good way to kill time when I'm not able to.

I see it as a supplement vs a replacement

His pipe game might be on point.

His pipe game might be on point.

Kinda reminds me of what my teacher said is the difference between men and women in dating.

Women can choose, men can't

Yooooo so this is my first single Valentine's day in like 5 years. Do folks still ask womenz out for valentine's day? or should I just go dolo to a bar?

And if I should axe a female out on a date, how should I go about it?

you think chicks go all the way to the gym and workout, just to shut down guys? :lol:

they go to workout bro - they might be less receptive since girls don't feel sexy while they're all tired, sweaty n without makeup but tbh - just like everywhere, if youre good looking, they'll be interested. thats probably more important at the gym since youre surrounded by dudes in good shape. if youre not good looking, your swag better be on some next level stuff.

Yooooo so this is my first single Valentine's day in like 5 years. Do folks still ask womenz out for valentine's day? or should I just go dolo to a bar?

And if I should axe a female out on a date, how should I go about it?

I would roll solo dolo and scoop up some lonely yambs

Its probably been 100 pages since I posted in here, but I need some advice. I've been seeing a girl since late December, and things were going good, but then she started moving way too fast. She started talking about relationships, babies, marriage, moving in, all those sorts of things and it started to scare me. So I ended up telling her I didnt want a relationship and it hit her hard, she was crying, and I cant handle tears so of course I took it back and dove right back in with her.

Since that point I've been slowly trying to ease myself away from her becuase I dont want her to get in too deep when my hearts not in it, but she doesnt seem to be getting it. My birthday was last Friday and she got me a gift, then she got me another gift for Valentines Day so I know shes expecting something, but I dont want to get her anything for the simple reason that it gives the wrong impression. I dont feel I should take the gifts shes bought me either because that gives the wrong impression also.

How can I end this in a very nice way. I've already tried putting it all on me, saying things like I'm not ready for a relationship(which I'm not) and I'm not the guy for her (which I'm not), but to no avail. Advice?

PLS RESPOND

Last edited:
Its probably been 100 pages since I posted in here, but I need some advice. I've been seeing a girl since late December, and things were going good, but then she started moving way too fast. She started talking about relationships, babies, marriage, moving in, all those sorts of things and it started to scare me. So I ended up telling her I didnt want a relationship and it hit her hard, she was crying, and I cant handle tears so of course I took it back and dove right back in with her.

Since that point I've been slowly trying to ease myself away from her becuase I dont want her to get in too deep when my hearts not in it, but she doesnt seem to be getting it. My birthday was last Friday and she got me a gift, then she got me another gift for Valentines Day so I know shes expecting something, but I dont want to get her anything for the simple reason that it gives the wrong impression. I dont feel I should take the gifts shes bought me either because that gives the wrong impression also.

How can I end this in a very nice way. I've already tried putting it all on me, saying things like I'm not ready for a relationship(which I'm not) and I'm not the guy for her (which I'm not), but to no avail. Advice?

PLS RESPOND
Stop giving her that good D, obviously she's hooked... How many times have you smashed?

How long did it take for you to smash?

Bruh, the truth hurts if you wanna get rid of her just hurt her damn feelings and stop being a wuss.

PLS RESPOND
You can never end things like this in a nice way. If you really want to end it, cut all communications and give it some time. She'll some how get the point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom