TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already did it actually...I DENNIS'd a girl this summer.

She let me beat, kept blowing me up and I ignored...One day I was bored with my boy and he gave me the idea (we r both huge Sunny fans)

Went through all the steps, she let me in again...Next day my status was "The D.E.N.N.I.S. method has been successful!" Got all the props from my boys, she saw it and texted me "WTF DOES THAT MEAN?"

Deleted her, never spoke to her again. :smokin

Back to the virgin...She has had her ex tell her he loved her...She has given dome though. Been on 2 dates so far, taking her to the Angels game tomorrow, dinner before, tailgating as well.
OMG and you live in Cali.  Everyone knows how easy cali tramps are.  Dogg you better stop simping and feed that b****some wine coolers and get it crackin

dat date rape life.

They just wanna excuse to let loose.

That's the thing, she isn't a tramp...Usually by now (wk) I'd be getting dome at least...Like I said she's all christian and what not, never been in this situation.
guest what young grasshopper their all tramps for the right gentleman...if she's from Cali she's going.... even my dude in the ATL asked me what the deal was with Cali girls because they seemed way freaker....don't turn into a sucker for love, because the reality of it is you don't really know her or her style...she could be playing it for kicks...that's how some of the chicks roll on the west 

im finding the becky yambs to be very illusive any key pointers

thats a tough one. cuz figuring out what they like is hard. some like a thugged out, unshaven, braids/peasy afro hood type. some like the clean cut square blair underwood type. others just have the mandingo fantasy. and you can almost never tell which is their preference just by looking at them. from what i have seen and experienced. the loud, brash hood type seems to be main preference. playing a sport, rapping, having a look or being part of a scene never hurt tho.

Last edited:
They just wanna excuse to let loose.
yep, tell em something...he talking like I said take some passed out incoherent pus
mean.gif
...I not trying to be that fella that has to register every time I move

This is a good thread but in order for it to be successful. We must have a unwritten code about pics. If you're gonna post your humble brags or questions then you must post pics. Simple as that. We'll give you the :rolleyes or :smh: or :smokin and that will be the end of that or some e-daps. Unless shes ugly or under 18 then you don't have to do it.

thought that was a given.

But nobody abides by it. Like maybe 1/15 threads, the op will post some back shots but thats about it. This thread has turned a bit too explicit for my liking but I should've expected that from a TAY. I don't get any yambs but more power to you if you're intentions are to it in at any means necessary.

guest what young grasshopper their all tramps for the right gentleman...if she's from Cali she's going.... even my dude in the ATL asked me what the deal was with Cali girls because they seemed way freaker....don't turn into a sucker for love, because the reality of it is you don't really know her or her style...she could be playing it for kicks...that's how some of the chicks roll on the west 

Idk my man, has nothing to with with Cali...So ur saying, just get her drunk and the rest will happen? Obviously I've dealt with a lot of girls like that, but this girl just isn't like that...Waiting for marriage, Christian etc...

We will see tomorrow night :smokin

interesting to see if the male contraceptive will work as well as they're saying it will. 

Idk my man, has nothing to with with Cali...So ur saying, just get her drunk and the rest will happen? Obviously I've dealt with a lot of girls like that, but this girl just isn't like that...Waiting for marriage, Christian etc...
We will see tomorrow night
smokin.gif
It will work just be cool, calm, and collected with it.  Get some saki wine(serve warm) from Food 4 Less some wine coolers and a liqueur or some flavored vodka.  And just be cool and chat it up about everthing...

Last edited:
my friend wanted to chill with this girl he's feeling so we all go out and that girl brings a friend...(we met before)

she's feeling me, she told me if she didn't have a bf she would get with me..

she doesn't mind holding my hand, or me holding her.. and all that stuff...

she came over to my house since she needed help with hw and we end up just chilling and grabbing a milkshake..

today we text for a  bit and she called me babe by "mistake" and tells me she misses me..

should i drop this chick? she has a bf and i feel that i should stop talking to her.. but part of me likes her too

i think i know what i have to do.. but to want to hear from other people here... any input is appreciated NT 

Quick true story

playing truth or dare

my friend dares this girl to go in the back room with me for 5 mins

gets head, and smucks later

my friend the perv/predator was working on a 19 year old virgin and finally broke through. literally and figuratively. 

virgins seem like a lot of trouble tho.. in my friends case he's sucking the box and spending a lot of time convincing her he's really into her when he's really just using her for sex.. but at the same time he's taking her on dates and texting 24-7... and she hasn't even kissed his wiener yet. 

he says she claims its because its "weird' and she's "never done it"... i told him that its because he's probably a smegmatician and he got some vile curds cooking on his bell-end. then he got real self conscious and texted her and asked if his meat rocket stank and she said "No"

so i told this idiot to dip his dangler in some nutella and to let her go to town. he still hasnt tried it so as far as im concerned he's still eating the box and wining and dining this bird without getting brains

my friend wanted to chill with this girl he's feeling so we all go out and that girl brings a friend...(we met before)

she's feeling me, she told me if she didn't have a bf she would get with me..

she doesn't mind holding my hand, or me holding her.. and all that stuff...

she came over to my house since she needed help with hw and we end up just chilling and grabbing a milkshake..

today we text for a  bit and she called me babe by "mistake" and tells me she misses me..

should i drop this chick? she has a bf and i feel that i should stop talking to her.. but part of me likes her too

i think i know what i have to do.. but to want to hear from other people here... any input is appreciated NT 
I think your more worried about her man then she is. That dude has nothin to do with you b. Just continue on with chick as you would with any other. Sounds like at this point your at least gonna get the yambz soon. If she drops her bf then you can hold her hand if that what you wanna do.

my friend the perv/predator was working on a 19 year old virgin and finally broke through. literally and figuratively. 

virgins seem like a lot of trouble tho.. in my friends case he's sucking the box and spending a lot of time convincing her he's really into her when he's really just using her for sex.. but at the same time he's taking her on dates and texting 24-7... and she hasn't even kissed his wiener yet. 

he says she claims its because its "weird' and she's "never done it"... i told him that its because he's probably a smegmatician and he got some vile curds cooking on his bell-end. then he got real self conscious and texted her and asked if his meat rocket stank and she said "No"

so i told this idiot to dip his dangler in some nutella and to let her go to town. he still hasnt tried it so as far as im concerned he's still eating the box and wining and dining this bird without getting brains
how old are you? or are you just trolling?

Diversify your yambs, sirs..

My last slays:

Trini

Guyanese 

American

Persian

Norweigan

Irish

French

Hungarian

French

pimp.gif

and I haven't gotten any since May.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Haven't really had "girl problems " in awhile ...

Too busy grinding with school and work...

I think its a given that MOY (money over yambs) is the mind frame to have...

But I fear of looking up at 30, finished with school and clocking dough in my career ...

And not eem knowing how to spit. :lol:

And the pickings being very slim

If you don't use it, you lose it is the old saying

I lol'ed.

Thread has all kinds of potential...

1. She's probably lying. 2. If she is telling the truth, just play the role. Take her on dates, hold her hand ,PDA etc etc. Thne after a month or so tell her no one has ever made you feel the way she makes you feel blah blah. Tell her you love her. Then you will be presented the key to Yamb City.

stop it G...

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

what i do hate about these skallywags is the ones that say "i dont give brains". what kinda ish is that. i hate having to go thru that hassle of convincing em. .but then again im lazy. how do yall deal with them?

Last edited:
OMG and you live in Cali.  Everyone knows how easy cali tramps are.  Dogg you better stop simping and feed that b****some wine coolers and get it crackin

I hear some virgins have been known to give up some butthole if you don't mind getting a little dookie on your tip

i had a JO bunny while in school in Cali, she had a man. when we first met she said everything was fair game except the pus. man, i use to dig shorty crapshooter and mouth out like clockwork. meanwhile she was telling her man back home shes not ready for sex yet.

:lol: good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom