TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
meant to tell you... took your advice on the POF...

got some yambs, but felt weird as hell when it was done...

didnt evenknow her name. :smh:

POF is a powerful tool... but i'm think i'm going to bow out of it...

FUNNY YOU BRING THAT UP. GOT YAMBS FROM A BECKY LAST NIGHT FROM POF. THAT FIRST NIGHT/WE DON'T CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER/BECKY HEAD FEEL :nthat:

DON'T BOW OUT MAN.

Man, someone school me on this POF stuff. I've been on for a few weeks and I ain't getting NOTHING.

NOT COMING AT YOU BRO, BUT ARE YOU UGLY? THAT MIGHT BE IT. TOO EASY ON POF.

THERE IS A BODY BUILDING SITE THAT HAS A BUNCH OF COPY PASTAS THAT YOU COULD USE IF YOU ABOUT THAT SPAMMING ALL THE FEMALES IN YOUR AREA LIFE.

WHAT WORKS FOR ME IS I DO A QUICK SCAN OF THEIR PROFILE THEN HIT THEM WITH THE "YO WHAT'S UP? I SEE YOU GOING TO SCHOOL FOR [INSERT USELESS MAJOR]. HOW'S THAT GOING FOR YOU?" USUALLY TURNS SEXUAL PRETTY FAST. IF NOT, I DEAD THEM AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT.

FUNNY YOU BRING THAT UP. GOT YAMBS FROM A BECKY LAST NIGHT FROM POF. THAT FIRST NIGHT/WE DON'T CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER/BECKY HEAD FEEL
nthat.gif

DON'T BOW OUT MAN.
Propz
NOT COMING AT YOU BRO, BUT ARE YOU UGLY? THAT MIGHT BE IT. TOO EASY ON POF.
THERE IS A BODY BUILDING SITE THAT HAS A BUNCH OF COPY PASTAS THAT YOU COULD USE IF YOU ABOUT THAT SPAMMING ALL THE FEMALES IN YOUR AREA LIFE.
WHAT WORKS FOR ME IS I DO A QUICK SCAN OF THEIR PROFILE THEN HIT THEM WITH THE "YO WHAT'S UP? I SEE YOU GOING TO SCHOOL FOR [INSERT USELESS MAJOR]. HOW'S THAT GOING FOR YOU?" USUALLY TURNS SEXUAL PRETTY FAST. IF NOT, I DEAD THEM AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT.
Yeah pretty much.

Man, someone school me on this POF stuff. I've been on for a few weeks and I ain't getting NOTHING.
The trick is to hit them with something to make them laugh or sarcasm off the jump, because dudes hit them up with that same old tired "Hey wats up....." or "Hey saw your profile and blah blah blah"....that S**t is beat...they want some unique verbiage when you come at em

Looks have nothing to do with it....you got to standout with your words to get there attention

The trick is to hit them with something to make them laugh or sarcasm off the jump, because dudes hit them up with that same old tired "Hey wats up....." or "Hey saw your profile and blah blah blah"....that S**t is beat...they want some unique verbiage when you come at em

Looks have nothing to do with it....you got to standout with your words to get there attention

Just ask if u can hit it

i was looking at POF after this pervert i know told me he was overdosing on internet box thru it

ALL the bay area POF broads are beat.. i'd rather jerk off. 

Misc POF Copy pastas:

Johnny Depp:

So I’ve been thinking. I’m getting pretty sick of my job, it’s just the same old thing every day. I think I’m going to head on down to Columbia and take a swing at being a renowned drug smuggler, like Johnny Depp in Blow, but it wouldn't be as fun without my Penelope Cruz. You should join me. I mean you really won’t have to do much, maybe a couple lessons of Rosetta Stone but other than that you just sit around by the by the pool all day, drink margaritas, and get oiled up by hot pool boys while I conduct business. So are you down?
She replies then hit her with....

I knew you'd be down. Im planning on snagging a crop duster from my buddy's pot supplier. You'll need to pack light b/c we're probably gonna have to lap it. How big is your backyard?
She replies hit her with....

F__ it I'll just roll down your street. Be punctual and wear some rollerblades. Im not packing anything. Can't be letting clothes get in the way of my amazing tan and fantastic body.
she replies hit her with...

Also I was thinking bodies like mine were meant to be on top of bodies like yours, but I'm a pretty lazy guy so you're going to have to be on top sometimes.

Tree Climbing skills and Flexibility:

I didn't see anything in your profile about your tree climbing skills or flexibility. Can you elaborate on that?
she replies hit her with...

They may sound like odd things to look for in a woman but I believe that they are actually very important traits that could mean life
or death in certain situations. For instance if I was to take you on a chivalry packed date that consisted of hiking in the woods and
a pick nick while enjoying natures beauty and a ground predator, such as a cougar, loomed the horizon I want to have confidence in
your ability to flee to the trees with me. I could immediately flee with peace of mind knowing that I would not have to risk my life
warding off the predator while you escaped. So how would you rate yourself in these departments?
She replies hit her with....

I believe both sides should carry the load equally (no homo). I cannot simply carry you around on my shoulders all the time, well technically I could but I'm trying to prove a point here. You will soon lose the muscle fibraz in your legs, become overwhelmingly fat and lazy, and soon be the hot ticket at the county fair; neither of us want that. Of course there are a few circumstances where I could carry you on my shoulders, for instance: crossing a river to keep you dry, standing up 69, and well that's all I can think of. Are you just going to keep shooting failed attempts of slander at me all night? Or are we going to light the fire under this convos *** and make stuff more exciting?

Period yambs are :smokin but the cleanup :x

The Red Sea just isn't where it's at for me. The yambs just aren't the same they don't feel right. She's either gonna have to slide me the sloppy toppy or I'll go beat one out myself.

one thing i can honestly say...

running thru POF, copypastas all over the place...

it made me realize that its so easy to just go out spit at chicks... i took a step back and thought "i'm over here dropping these copypastas left and right. and no dambs given if they respond back. why does

you dont eem gotta get the # or bring them home. just making convo...

worried about coming off creepy? if you're somewhat attractive, clean, funny, and confident, then you wont get :stoneface: s left and right that you're worried about.

some girl in my class that has been mirin me made me start mirin her

she always initiates convos with me leading me to believe she interesante. gunna ask her to study see how it goes. will post pics when i get em. wish me luck yambioneers

My coworker is staring at me like she wants the D. We'll find out tomorrow based on my employment status

i was looking at POF after this pervert i know told me he was overdosing on internet box thru it

ALL the bay area POF broads are beat.. i'd rather jerk off. 

^ As far as Pof goes I dont mess with any of the younger chicks. Them bay area chicks are a waste of time from my experiences, and Im not in the mood of stroking their ego. I only go fishing for the 30+ and older crowd, got my basic search at 30-99, lol. i mentioned that I met one in the Thread About Nothing thread. They are less likely to play games and chat around, since they are busy with work or kids. Usually, I can tell if they are serious after a few messages.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

To OP, had a similar situation twice, they not that immature depending on they situation. One had her own everything outside the car her parents bought. Other was strictly parent funded, living on campus.

I'm 22 and the oldest I got is 29. Yambs was definitely well seasoned and thigh meat was loose tho. Chick just lose a bunch of weight.

Real talk doe, where the **** women get they rationale from? Somes chicks NEED guidance for real.

Last edited:
^ As far as Pof goes I dont mess with any of the younger chicks. Them bay area chicks are a waste of time from my experiences, and Im not in the mood of stroking their ego. I only go fishing for the 30+ and older crowd, got my basic search at 30-99, lol. i mentioned that I met one in the Thread About Nothing thread. They are less likely to play games and chat around, since they are busy with work or kids. Usually, I can tell if they are serious after a few messages.
are u from the bay area? the pof bay area talent pool <<<<<<

and word @ the ego.. these birds think their shiet dont stank. santana row snobs

:rofl: :rofl:
To OP, had a similar situation twice, they not that immature depending on they situation. One had her own everything outside the car her parents bought. Other was strictly parent funded, living on campus.
I'm 22 and the oldest I got is 29. Yambs was definitely well seasoned and thigh meat was loose tho. Chick just lose a bunch of weight.
Real talk doe, where the **** women get they rationale from? Somes chicks NEED guidance for real.
the thing twitter / facebook

Period yambs are :smokin but the cleanup :x
I had a jumpoff who wanted some while riding that red wave. She gave me a lil top then she asked for a few strokes. the top was too good I couldn't resist. Those strokes was :x yet :smokin

period sex is disgusting. 

maybe it sjust me but i cant stomach blood... plowing feeling good then u pull out and ur dong look like carnage from spiderman... washing it off in the sink and sht.. i rather wait a week.

period sex is disgusting. 
maybe it sjust me but i cant stomach blood... plowing feeling good then u pull out and ur dong look like carnage from spiderman... washing it off in the sink and sht.. i rather wait a week.

I've had a couple one night stands where they were on their period. There was no waiting till next week.

Every time it was worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom