Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect example

I got this asian chic I use to work with

Long story short

She does my nails every other week
at her house she's taiwanese I think I spelled that right

She has a son by a black guy we've took our kids out together I know I can slam

But I don't just want her body I want her brain and its very difficult to crack into

I was hoping 1 of you guys could give me some insight on how to keep her

But as usual you want something done right you just have to do it yourself

And before someone says

"If you black why you don't want a black baby"

I do I just haven't found the right black woman either

In fact I know a black woman who has a child that I was bangin and the lil girl looks just like my sis,moms,grandmas,aunt etc

Everybody on the strip will tell you that baby looks just like me and they don't know why lala lying to dude

And I've confronted her about it and even she said she know but she don't want to go thru the whole Maury show thing her guy believes its his so just leave it alone

That's why I keep stressing to you fellas strap up mane if you not ready to be a pappy or have that test convo keep it covered

These yambs nowadays are worst than us trust me

Last edited:
Man finding the right one is going to be way harder then I thought but until then I guess I'll enjoy myself :smokin

if it wasn't for my best friend / sister always giving me that verbal fire when I tell her about chicks I've met. i know I'd either be unhappily married with children or a baby daddy to someone. I'm in a bit of a drought (I don't count the one I busted down last week. such a mistake....smh)
I keep condoms handy.

I'm in that difficult stage of life where I want the quantity....but I'm getting older and its time to look for that quality. I only date chicks that have wifey potential. the bench warmers barely get talked to unless I'm feeling the urge.
but after last week. I had that epiphany about the quality... decided to clear the bench.
only going to fill it now with those A. or. B. girls I talked about in my above post. no more jump offs

Last edited:
Haha, I can believe this 100%
Born and raised in CHI and my bro graduated from CVS
Yeah the V was full of thots. Got dome when I was in 8th grade from a sophmore chick... I was at Hoyne at the time.
Gratitude fam for authenticating my story so many people be lying on the internet they think everybody gotta lie

I went to Warren for grade school but I used to mess around with Candace that stayed across the street from Hoyne

Man I feel like my attitude changes every 2 weeks on whether I want wifey or just keep it casual. Depends on the experiences with women in that timeframe. I think I'm leading to former just ain't really connect with anyone. Like last chick I thought of in that light wasn't the prettiest I knew, not the most fun, not the one I had the most conversation with it was just a feeling I had no control of. I dunno maybe that ain't the move, I should just build if she's cool.

Another pregnancy scare man im not built for this **** :smh: . Barely could sleep last night, that **** had my entire future flowing through my eyes

I really am about to stop having sex. Im not even in the clear with this one yet; she got her period so it looks like it though.

All i really know is that im not ******g with none of these thin condoms no more.

I'ma be honest, condoms are condoms, ive tried a lot of different ones and they all feel the same to me. I do prefer the lifestyles SKYN those are the only ones that are a noticeable difference for me.

I want all my Yambily to be honest right now.. Has anyone ever had to be the "DUFF" (Designated Ugly Friend F*****r)

be honest, I had to take one for the team once....never again I vow!!!!!

I'ma be honest, condoms are condoms, ive tried a lot of different ones and they all feel the same to me. I do prefer the lifestyles SKYN those are the only ones that are a noticeable difference for me.

I want all my Yambily to be honest right now.. Has anyone ever had to be the "DUFF" (Designated Ugly Friend F*****r)

be honest, I had to take one for the team once....never again I vow!!!!!

Unfortunately, those are always the freakiest yambs ....they know they are not the prettiest so they have to go extra hard to keep a dude interested ....dudes get super freaky with those ducks.

said I wouldn't do it but I got a girl now. been about that team single do whatever i want life for the longest time but i care about this girl a lot shes special

Unfortunately, those are always the freakiest yambs ....they know they are not the prettiest so they have to go extra hard to keep a dude interested ....dudes get super freaky with those ducks.
y'all say no to ugly yambs.

Ricky409 caint.

y'all say no to ugly yambs.

Ricky409 caint.
like what kinda ugly rick 
laugh.gif
 i'm sayin if girl is a little off in the face but the body is 
pimp.gif
 your boy got no problems divin in.  

My first time posting in this thread. Well I was out with some friends and we decide to go to a Mcdonalds. It was empty and I see the girl at the cashier looking at me before I even got in. Niceee smile and those eyes had your boy sweatin. Get to the counter she's smiling and all that and when I'm ordering it seemed like she was trying to make a little convo where possible. I mighta been over thinking it, but she wasn't quiet forsure. So I ask for a pen from her thinking I'm gonna give her my number. I've figured from the past that giving the number is less games, if she wants it she'll text me. So I write my number on a piece of paper and I'm ready to hand it to her when I get my stuff. But then these other customers walk in and I guess I got a little nervous or something, like what if she says "nah I'm good" infront of em :lol: :smh: So instead of saying "Text me when you're off" I just put it by her till and left. I don't think she could miss it though, and I'm thinking she should be able to put the fact that I asked for a pen together and know it was from me. But I felt like I probably didn't show confidence by just leaving it there. Well just thought I'd share and stop being a lurker in TAY :lol:

said I wouldn't do it but I got a girl now. been about that team single do whatever i want life for the longest time but i care about this girl a lot shes special
dude nothing is wrong with that.. the end game for all of us is to find happiness and stick with it....

and I classify taking one for the team big and ugly...not scottie pippen. but a matt cassell face and precious body...

my duff moment wasn't that bad.. the big chicks I messed with were all atleast cute. like if they were av erage size they would get more play

Felt like i needed to post this here. Saw this chick all night at a bar sitting by herself. In sweats she looked average not how someone was dressed to go out. She was by herself all night but she kept talking to the bartender. I saw her starring when I was on the other side and from the corner of her eye when I was in the table behind her with my boys. I sat next to her. N she looked dead at me I saw from the corner of my eye.I heard the bartender and her go back and fforward a bit like if they were going out and dude said to her."You're avoiding the whole situation" maybe he was advising her on something but I took that as my cue and bounced. Like not even 2 mins after I stood up she left. Maybe she awas having relationship issues/maybe she was waiting for her bf to get off work (bartender?)The world may never know. I said to myself go talk to her and see wassup so many times.I need to man up :smh:

Felt like i needed to post this here. Saw this chick all night at a bar sitting by herself. In sweats she looked average not how someone was dressed to go out. She was by herself all night but she kept talking to the bartender. I saw her starring when I was on the other side and from the corner of her eye when I was in the table behind her with my boys. I sat next to her. N she looked dead at me I saw from the corner of my eye.I heard the bartender and her go back and fforward a bit like if they were going out and dude said to her."You're avoiding the whole situation" maybe he was advising her on something but I took that as my cue and bounced. Like not even 2 mins after I stood up she left. Maybe she awas having relationship issues/maybe she was waiting for her bf to get off work (bartender?)The world may never know. I said to myself go talk to her and see wassup so many times.I need to man up :smh:

Shoulda played it off like, "What yall arguing for, sounds like ur dating.." Type joke.

Felt like i needed to post this here. Saw this chick all night at a bar sitting by herself. In sweats she looked average not how someone was dressed to go out. She was by herself all night but she kept talking to the bartender. I saw her starring when I was on the other side and from the corner of her eye when I was in the table behind her with my boys. I sat next to her. N she looked dead at me I saw from the corner of my eye.I heard the bartender and her go back and fforward a bit like if they were going out and dude said to her."You're avoiding the whole situation" maybe he was advising her on something but I took that as my cue and bounced. Like not even 2 mins after I stood up she left. Maybe she awas having relationship issues/maybe she was waiting for her bf to get off work (bartender?)The world may never know. I said to myself go talk to her and see wassup so many times.I need to man up 
mean.gif
that was definitely a L. you could've bagged.

last week, i got on the b train with a chick who caught my eye. the car was pretty empty and she was sitting there alone. she looked at me a few times during the ride. we got off at the same stop and as she was walking up the stairs, she kept looking behind her (no one was there) to see if i was there. i didn't wanna step to her because my mouth was wild dry and my breath wasn't on point.
mean.gif

i shoulda asked for some gum as the opener. caught the michael cera sized L.

gotta man up out here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom