TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a big story but for NYE I went to a rave in Oakland called POPNYE with my boy. Hour or 2 in I meet this short Asian chick with a body on her. Mostly chest area which I like. Dancing n all that we exchange numbers and get a lil info on her. 19 from Oakland. I'm neither of those oh well. She tells me she'll contact me later as she's about to leave I go to kiss here and right as it was gonna go from kissing to making out her friend C blocks me and pulling her away I say that's for her in case no one gets her at midnight. I dip with my friend same time form the area. I wanted to burn anyway. This was at like 10:45

Now it's been discussed in TAY before about getting numbers and doing nothing with them, I do that to the T, keeps the mojo going in my book. Plus when I'm on I tend to forget faces and immediately forgot what she looked like. Happens all the time with the numbers I get lol. Didn't want to see her again if possible. She called me past midnight but **** was too loud and couldn't hear anything.

And to answer the previous question, I texted out to 3 yambs at midnight. 1 sent me pics of her and got a date with her to start off 2014.

And since it's the new year it reminded me of a quote that a regular said in here a while back (prolly Ricky aka Fontaine, Elder or Mugen) about getting girls. "Go to the gym in January and Feb, there will be more girls because their resolutions will be to lose weight and since they have low esteem they'll be easy to snatch up."

Flawless victory lol

Dude you should win a Pulitzer Prize with that writing. Its so much detail goes into your stories. Its almost as if I'm there.

Yeah its a must you stop shorty now from all that teasing. I had a chick who used to do that, i told her to cut it out or don't come around. Well guess what she is still on the team.

Son you need a book deal these chicks would eat that stuff up but good stuff on your NYE/NY 

Nothing special happen with me just got two chicks numbers at this bar and club I went to last night. Kind of forgot how the chick from the club looks(damn alcohol) but going to see about getting them yambs from them tho.

That damn EWD
baraka-flocka-flame-o.gif

[COLOR=#red]It started off with this...

Yes my lady in NC who I just visited when I went home to visit my mother hit me up talking about "I could use some D right now." Then she asked me if I wanted a show...meaning a Facetime show with me watching her assault her P*** with her fingers. Of course I obliged...It was New Years Eve around 12 noon and I had nothing to do.

And trust me she was leaking...she had her panties on when she first started and there was a huge wetspot on them. Via Facetime I taught her how to use her pelvic muscles to "milk" the D without a guy stroking. I had her practice with her finger in her. Then I watched her rub one glorious nut out. I screenshotted almost 25 pics. I told her I was gonna blast, but really I wanted to save my juice in case I banged out for New Years later.

So what happens not to long after that? Yup the 43 yr old with the 26 yr old body hits me up to tell me she wants to come over to chill with me on NYE. I was like "cool come through". I had never smashed at that point and I wasn't sure if she was gonna let me smash but I said what the heck. Over she comes...we try to watch the movie FLight with Denzel, but my wireless router started acting up and the movie kept freezing. That meant time for plan B...kissing time lol. I started kissing her on her neck and I noticed this time she didn't stop me from doing so...so I say what the heck might as well try and touch them tiggies...OMG she isn't stopping me from getting at those nipps either. Then I'm like time to go further, so I pop a tiggie out of her bra and start to go to town square on those nipples.

At this point I'm still not convinced she's gonna let me slip and slide but I get her to straddle me while I'm on the couch. I then go for the belt buckle and still she doesn't stop me...after that I literally stand up with her arms around me and her legs locked around my waist, and then I move her to my bed. She takes off her shoes and I slide off her jeans. I then bury my face into her snatch with my nasty self and do work. My platform bed has dresser drawers on the bottom so I deftly reach in and grab the shiny gold pouch...put on the .357 Magnum...and slide right in. For added effect I look her directly in the eyes while managing to give her deep and direct strokes. The look in her eyes is like "this nuh aint playin".

I turn her on her stomach with her a** slightly tooted in the air and prepare for the nut stroke. Roughly 67 strokes later I'm coming home (word to Aubrey). I don't eem pull out I just roll her over with my jimmy still in her, hold her and then we fall asleep. She gets up...disposes of my condom and even throws away the wrapper, then takes a shower. Her body is glorious..oh freaking my.

We then watch the rest of Flight then she leaves.

At 1135 pm I'm in my manpad chillin. I get a call from my Texas A&M colleague that there's a house party in the exclusive part of Oak CLiff. I GPS it and it's only 1.5 miles from me since I'm in the nice area as well. I make it there with 45 seconds till midnight. I get there and it's the typical white young professional party...this means it's happy drunk folk doing all types of wild S***. One guy asked out loud "who is this chick on the couch...and can I f*** her?" He was dead serious!!

Around 1am this white chick comes up to me and my boy and asks us " Hey do you guys know about Physics?" We both look at her and say no...then she gives us this demonstration of how these two screw looking things can make her hair stay in a bun. I then say "screwing is cool". She picks up on the double meaning and acknowledges it and gives me a high five. My boy then ditches me because he understands she wants to pair up with me. Me and her talk for about 30 minutes all isolated and paired up. I'm like "I'm gonna smash her in the bathroom TONIGHT". Then some guys interrupts us and tells her that her boyfriend needs help in the front because he and another guy are arguing. GREAT this whole time this chick's dude is in the same house. Had this been a black house party it would have gotten real.

Anyway she comes back and we start talking about networking in Dallas and she gives me some real good info about how to get in that inner circle. She's somewhat in it herself and she's sharing the wealth. Then she gets out a card and says "Now usually people give cards in professional situations and don't ever use them. I'm giving you this card more in the personal sense so you BETTER use it to call me." I say yeah yeah and take the card. People these days are so freaking bold, or perhaps they are a swinging couple. Anyway after meeting an attorney and a politico dude I go home at 4am.

Which leads to my last situation which happened on New Years. Long story short I had to tell Med School chick about her c**k teasing ways. She likes to get a dude all hot and bothered then stop all the action. She did it Monday night asking me to come over and smash, then changing her mind right when I was about to leave.

She calls me up today and says she is having a friend drop her off at my apartment. So they come through...her sexy self comes in and immediately lays in my bed and falls asleep. I figure she already knew I told her not to come over if we aint smashin so that meant she was ready to get it in. I took a few pics of her sleeping on my bed. A few hours later shorty takes off her dress and gets one of my t-shirts and is now walking around in her sexy a** panties. She even goes to take a pee with the bathroom door wide open. I'm thinking it's surely going down today. My D is so hard that I'm afraid it's gonna pop out of its skin!! So we get to kissing and rubbing and all that and this SUPREME co*k tease stops the action again. This time I tell her to put on her s**t and get the eff out. My dudes I was so freaking furious that I started to get a headache. I dumped her and that is now history. I don't want to risk losing it over a chick like that. Charge it to the game.

Anyway not sure how epic or not epic that was, but hey that was my NYE and NY story. Things are looking good still. I got rid of two flaky broads, and still have two left. In this past week I smashed 3 different women in 3 different states.

Instant update as of 8:16 CST. One of the chicks I thought was flaking sent me a text. It's on and poppin!!

Pic of co*k tease Med girl laying on my bed. :smh:

[/COLOR]

Yo [emoji]128076[/emoji]

[COLOR=#red]:lol: preciate it my dudes...just sharing a few stories with my dudes. I keep it real....you win some and you lose some. I take L's even after wins...sometimes you just can't predict how things will turn out. Can't eem front though...reason why co*k tease frustrates me so much is because I really like the chick. Anyways happy New Year guys.

Also keel my bad about not coming through in NC. All my time was monopolized by fam and my chick. I'll be back and this time well plan ahead of time.

Edit: A blinkin...Phi Nu Pi brother!![/COLOR]

Last edited:
is Med school chick the one who made you promise to be with her and all that. and you said yes in the throws of passion ?

and is 43 year old the one with the kid going to college (congrats on that one. I remember being a fan of that story)

is Med school chick the one who made you promise to be with her and all that. and you said yes in the throws of passion ?

and is 43 year old the one with the kid going to college (congrats on that one. I remember being a fan of that story)

[COLOR=#red]yes my dude. Med school chick was the one who required the commitment. 43 yr old is the one with the daughter going to A&M next year correct. I'm glad I didn't "dump" her and waited to see how med girl panned out. Thx my dude!![/COLOR]

NYE was meh.

I hung out with buddies.  It was supposed to be a house party but no one showed. Literally 6 dudes drinking and playing video games. Didn't leave for another thing I knew about because it would've been at least an hour on public transportation.

It was good because I got to hang out with buddies that I hadn't had much contact with, they're like my brothers.

I just wish I could have at least been able to practice approaching and flirting and all that.

Next year I'm trying for a club.

Hangin with friends is ok.

Hanging with friends and makin moves is better.

Meh I say New Orleans for All Star Weekend or Mardi Gras but thats only because im out here

Vegas sound straight though.....havent been in a while

How do y'all deal with shy girls? Met this girl who is kinda young (19) who is pretty cool but she is killin me with this 2 word text messages. She's consistently hittin me up so I know she's feeling me but she's just so goddamn boring smh.

How do y'all deal with shy girls? Met this girl who is kinda young (19) who is pretty cool but she is killin me with this 2 word text messages. She's consistently hittin me up so I know she's feeling me but she's just so goddamn boring smh.
would also like to know 
nerd.gif

i just try to avoid yes/no questions

call her

Great story EWD. Why didn't you think it was going down with shorty when you pulled the tiggles out? In my experience as soon as the bra comes off it's a wrap, I know I'm smashing. Only once was this not the case and needless to say I was done with shorty after that.

I've read numerous times specifically from Joepac that texting should only be used to set up dates.
I've been using that strategy since the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom