TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
acquiring yambs without making out, tip/tricks?
I'm visiting this yamb in about an hour we always fool around but I haven't gotten past 2nd base and I'm not tryna swap saliva with ole girl :lol:

I'm visiting this yamb in about an hour we always fool around but I haven't gotten past 2nd base and I'm not tryna swap saliva with ole girl :lol:

yea everytime she goes in for a kiss, go to the ear or the neck...

wait.. why you going in with a chick u dont wanna kiss...lol

lol man I just made out with another joint over the weekend, I feel like I needa waiting period it sounds stupid I know :lol:
hopefully them yambs are had by the end of the night

Last edited:
:rofl: at "are we talkin about late 80s or early 00s pippen"

Off til Monday...
Gonna bang this 30y/o I got on deck a few times and Im meetin up with 2 new jawns this weekend :pimp:

Son...

:x :wow:

First text out the gate...

I'm in love, yo...

Don't eem care.

I'm visiting this yamb in about an hour we always fool around but I haven't gotten past 2nd base and I'm not tryna swap saliva with ole girl
laugh.gif
use your hands. ease into the box.

Last edited:
Im in the Richmond VA area for the rest of the week, wit a trip Fri to the beach..n got damn these chicks choosin out here, seems like they all friendly and ready to go..yambs will be had :pimp:

Last edited:
We have a traitor amongst us, brothers...a rat, a snake, a mole, a double agent, a captain, a certified a1 hater

I've had a young lady visiting me from abroad for the past month..

and its been brought to my attention that a certain NT'er, who even referred to himself as the "Ryan Gosling of NT", been reporting back to her things I've said on NT in regards to women and relationships...

this ***** got the threads tapped... he's wearing a wire...

Went out to the club this past Friday night solo, joint was actually cool. Chilled at the bar and got my sip on and met a couple chicks and a cute thing from Richmond. Was chopping it up, then of course the hating as friend swooped in bc nobody was showing her love. Will def be going out more solo dolo. I recommend everybody try it once.

Only problem is not having a wingman to keep the homegirl occupied.

Last edited:
We have a traitor amongst us, brothers...a rat, a snake, a mole, a double agent, a captain, a certified a1 hater

I've had a young lady visiting me from abroad for the past month..

and its been brought to my attention that a certain NT'er, who even referred to himself as the "Ryan Gosling of NT", been reporting back to her things I've said on NT in regards to women and relationships...

this ***** got the threads tapped... he's wearing a wire...

:wow: wow

Son, similar situation happened to me.

I was at the bar getting my sip on when I notice this honey I've been meaning to get at for a while. I was by myself so I figured why not. I go up to shorty and spit some game. Shorty was feeling me and clung on for the rest of the night. Shes dancing on my and then she turns around and tells me she wants me to come over. I said **** it and asked her to dip out. She said she couldn't because her cousin is driving her home. In most cases like this I would turn the charm on and convince the friend/cousin/ to let me leave the scene with shorty. Only thing is......her cousin was a straight up ****. Her cousin gave me the auto-no so I decided to grab the digits and meet some homies at another bar. So I head to the other bar and I swear not even 10 minutes of me getting there same girl gets there with her cousin. Shorty asks me again to come over so I ask her cousin again. She says she'll let her if walk them to their car at the end of night and I could just pick shorty up at her crib. Night ends and I'm driving to o'girls crib and on the way she texts me saying that her cousin is spending the night so I wouldnt come over. I took the huge L that night. But I'm going over tonight and finishing business up haha

My yambs informed me she was a few days late, bullets were perspiring.

Got a text this morning that Mother Nature Paid her a visit.

Feels Good Man..

011781, ETHER THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom