TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man after how my night went I know I missed out

I guess I'm half Japanese??

Had a girl come up to me at closing time, ask if I was...Of course I said yeah, proceeded to make out...Her girl comes up 30 seconds later screaming to her, "U have a boyfriend!!!!!"...She comes back 2 mins later and wants it again, gives me her number and tells me how I am way hotter than her bf. Not about that life but still funny.

Ended up smashing the girl I met up with down there...and she had 3 friends for u :nerd:
Dammit

Met a cute young thing last night, didn't ask her age. I figured she's prolly 19 or 20. I won't have time for her games either give up the buns early lady or keep it moving. Going for the kill early. She's coming over for hookah and I'm pipping.

Met a cute young thing last night, didn't ask her age. I figured she's prolly 19 or 20. I won't have time for her games either give up the buns early lady or keep it moving. Going for the kill early. She's coming over for hookah and I'm pipping.
ask her age bruh before anything

Ok, so I like one of my home girl's friends, but when I try to chill with said girl she always brings my home girl too. All three of us have been out together for lunch n chillin and later we gunna get ice cream. She's a Church Girl and to me she has a lot of POTENTIAL, she wants me to be her next Valentine date, but I'm not trying to wait that long lol

How do I approach this my NT bros?

Man why did R. Kelly "Bump N Grind"Remix pop in my head lol
"Show me some id, before i get in knee deep into ya"
Don't catch no case broham lol

had a helluva night last night mayne...
jump in the car and head out to louisiana... little chick i mess w/ was out there.. i had some time off, its a 2.5 hour drive from Dallas, so i was like meh...

i smashed her only twice before... but she NEVER bussed... so i was feeling like somewhat of a sucker... i felt like i was being a man to bring her to a peak... nevertheless, she has a faaat rump so i wanted to keep trying.

i get out to shreveport, and girlie jumps in the car... "i miss you soooo much"... she was tipsy... and kept grabbin on the D... no objections from me.

i seent it coming.. .she proceeds to the wop game... while we're stuck in traffic (boardwalk 4th of july was gym packed). we're barely moving, i got 5% tint, so i guess she was feeling like she wasnt eem trippin..

i'm like, eff this... pull over to an alley... pulls her on top w/ the force of Zeus got had a brief 10 minute session. finish up, get home, and i remember her telling me she wanted to make a twerk video, but scared to do it... i knew this was my chance to capitalize cuz she was already horny as a goat...

pulled out the cam and got a brief video for the NT fambilia
got the yambs, and felt like a HEROcuz she straight up leaked on me... i've had it happen before, but mostly cuz the chicks were trained on how to do it. she was legitimately surprised. i know most chicks be boosting.. but i believed when she said i was the first to make her do it...

straight up #bawse... 
confidence is on a million + one... i feel like this night will kick my yamb life into a different level... cuz confidence is ridonk, and nobody cant tell me nothin...

the night played out the way she really wanted... girls love to let their hair down and just let loose... and i was there to capitalize...

:pimp:

jump in the car and head out to louisiana... little chick i mess w/ was out there.. i had some time off, its a 2.5 hour drive from Dallas, so i was like meh...

i smashed her only twice before... but she NEVER bussed... so i was feeling like somewhat of a sucker... i felt like i was being a man to bring her to a peak... nevertheless, she has a faaat rump so i wanted to keep trying.

i get out to shreveport, and girlie jumps in the car... "i miss you soooo much"... she was tipsy... and kept grabbin on the D... no objections from me.

i seent it coming.. .she proceeds to the wop game... while we're stuck in traffic (boardwalk 4th of july was gym packed). we're barely moving, i got 5% tint, so i guess she was feeling like she wasnt eem trippin..

i'm like, eff this... pull over to an alley... pulls her on top w/ the force of Zeus got had a brief 10 minute session. finish up, get home, and i remember her telling me she wanted to make a twerk video, but scared to do it... i knew this was my chance to capitalize cuz she was already horny as a goat...

got the yambs, and felt like a HEROcuz she straight up leaked on me... i've had it happen before, but mostly cuz the chicks were trained on how to do it. she was legitimately surprised. i know most chicks be boosting.. but i believed when she said i was the first to make her do it...

straight up #bawse... 

confidence is on a million + one... i feel like this night will kick my yamb life into a different level... cuz confidence is ridonk, and nobody cant tell me nothin...

the night played out the way she really wanted... girls love to let their hair down and just let loose... and i was there to capitalize...

:pimp:

My mans! You out here winning! Keep the streak going

Yo, when shorty drinks cold water before going in with the neck game>>>>>>>>>>

**** sent chills down my spine haha

straight up #bawse... 

pimp.gif
My mans! You out here winning! Keep the streak going
HEE HEE  HEEEEEE

SPEAKING OF SNITCHING AND COCKBLOCKING:

I HAVE AN URGENT MESSAGE FOR MY NT YAMBILY

WOMEN HAVE APPARENTLY FOUND A NEW HIGH TECH AND REALLY ******G CREEPY WAY TO TRY AND SOIL A MANS GAME.

This app/website I speak of is called 'LuLu'. It is still fairly new but the potential of it scares the **** outta me.

Cliffs for how it works:
1) Chicks log-in to app/site
2) Picture of the guy is posted from Facebook
3) Chick gives rating from 1-10 of guy in SEVERAL categories (IE; Humor, looks, commitment)
4) Positive and negative hashtags terms are listed (IE; #handsome, #notsmart, #goodkisser)
5) THIS SITE IS LIKE A YELP FOR ****.

Considering I have quite a few THOTS under my belt (no humble brag), this information made me sick to my stomach when a girl brought this very creepy and desperate non-sense of an app to my attention. FYI, I did happen to be on the app and had mixed reviews :lol: Just thought I'd give my fam the heads up on this scandalous thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom