TCU to Join the Big East

As reported by ESPN.
Interesting to say the least, im sure all those east coast teams aren't gonna be happy to fly to Texas.

But it does open recruiting in Texas for them.

Perhaps this is an opening to a Big West/Big East with a Champ Game?

TCU shouldve went to the Pac - 10/12/13
eek.gif

As reported by ESPN.
Interesting to say the least, im sure all those east coast teams aren't gonna be happy to fly to Texas.

But it does open recruiting in Texas for them.

Perhaps this is an opening to a Big West/Big East with a Champ Game?

TCU shouldve went to the Pac - 10/12/13
eek.gif

$#+$ dont make sense.

its like the cowboys.

i understand that their rivals are in the nfc east but geographicall it bugs me that they are in the nfc east. 

plus i think tcu should also gone to the pac 12

$#+$ dont make sense.

its like the cowboys.

i understand that their rivals are in the nfc east but geographicall it bugs me that they are in the nfc east. 

plus i think tcu should also gone to the pac 12

Stupid.  Should have gone to Pac-10 or Big 12.  I'm glad that they are in a better conference now but Big East just doesn't make sense.

Stupid.  Should have gone to Pac-10 or Big 12.  I'm glad that they are in a better conference now but Big East just doesn't make sense.

Cal would've rejected them coming in just like they rejected Baylor. We're too liberal to want to be in the same conference as a religious school.

Cal would've rejected them coming in just like they rejected Baylor. We're too liberal to want to be in the same conference as a religious school.

Good for them. Boise State needs to jump ship too. Cant play for a NC if top teams refuse to play you every year, thus creating this "weak schedule" that NTers flame them for.

Good for them. Boise State needs to jump ship too. Cant play for a NC if top teams refuse to play you every year, thus creating this "weak schedule" that NTers flame them for.

With the thoughts that the Big East should lose their bcs automatic qualifying this is odd from TCU point of view added with the fact they are in TEXAS

Big East sees this as an opportunity to keep there BCS hat in i guess...

With the thoughts that the Big East should lose their bcs automatic qualifying this is odd from TCU point of view added with the fact they are in TEXAS

Big East sees this as an opportunity to keep there BCS hat in i guess...

Gonna suck for them though having to travel so far for in conference games...

Gonna suck for them though having to travel so far for in conference games...

Originally Posted by dland24

You realize Boise just went to a different conference, right? 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 Boise St. moving to the Mountain West for more competition only to have Utah and TCU, the main competition, leave.

laugh.gif
 Boise St. moving to the Mountain West for more competition only to have Utah and TCU, the main competition, leave.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

indifferent.gif

Even the MW is a crap conference. 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

indifferent.gif

Even the MW is a crap conference. 

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

laugh.gif

Same thing I was thinking.  They are taking some major L's just in this past week with this new news.  TCU went only because that is a weak conference and there is a BCS automatic bid.  They are thinking they are going to run the table over there ever year, which they should.  If Utah would have stayed in the MWC, I believe TCU would have stayed and with the addition of Boise St. that could have been a BCS conference, but as soon as Utah jumped ship, it was bound to start sinking eventually.

Back
Top Bottom