TCU to Join the Big East

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

laugh.gif
 Boise St. moving to the Mountain West for more competition only to have Utah and TCU, the main competition, leave.

Same thing I was thinking.  They are taking some major L's just in this past week with this new news.  TCU went only because that is a weak conference and there is a BCS automatic bid.  They are thinking they are going to run the table over there ever year, which they should.  If Utah would have stayed in the MWC, I believe TCU would have stayed and with the addition of Boise St. that could have been a BCS conference, but as soon as Utah jumped ship, it was bound to start sinking eventually.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Good for them. Boise State needs to jump ship too. Cant play for a NC if top teams refuse to play you every year, thus creating this "weak schedule" that NTers flame them for.

You realize Boise just went to a different conference, right? 
indifferent.gif

Even the MW is a crap conference. 

Seriously Boise State is a joke, they just moved from one non-AQ conference to another thinking it would increase the likelihood that they would play for a national title one day, well the plan completely backfired because the strongest teams in the Mountain West took the chance to jump ship as soon as they received it.

Good for them. Boise State needs to jump ship too. Cant play for a NC if top teams refuse to play you every year, thus creating this "weak schedule" that NTers flame them for.

indifferent.gif

Seriously Boise State is a joke, they just moved from one non-AQ conference to another thinking it would increase the likelihood that they would play for a national title one day, well the plan completely backfired because the strongest teams in the Mountain West took the chance to jump ship as soon as they received it.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

indifferent.gif

Im not arguing with you (aside from the being a joke part).  I was simply responding to WITNESS who clearly doesnt understand the definition of the word "too."  (TCU leaves and I said Boise State needs to jump ship TOO)

indifferent.gif

Im not arguing with you (aside from the being a joke part).  I was simply responding to WITNESS who clearly doesnt understand the definition of the word "too."  (TCU leaves and I said Boise State needs to jump ship TOO)

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

$#+$ dont make sense.

its like the cowboys.

i understand that their rivals are in the nfc east but geographicall it bugs me that they are in the nfc east. 

plus i think tcu should also gone to the pac 12
this annoys the hell out of me as well.. they really need to rearrange it so it makes sense.. like miami for example, why are all their teams from north east (new england, buffalo and NY jets)

names of teams also annoy me, like utah jazz or LA lakers

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

$#+$ dont make sense.

its like the cowboys.

i understand that their rivals are in the nfc east but geographicall it bugs me that they are in the nfc east. 

plus i think tcu should also gone to the pac 12
this annoys the hell out of me as well.. they really need to rearrange it so it makes sense.. like miami for example, why are all their teams from north east (new england, buffalo and NY jets)

names of teams also annoy me, like utah jazz or LA lakers

Mountain West > WAC.

Unless the Pac-10 or Big 12 comes knocking, there is no better option for Boise State. Simple as that.

Mountain West > WAC.

Unless the Pac-10 or Big 12 comes knocking, there is no better option for Boise State. Simple as that.

Originally Posted by 200biz

nova needs to join the big east 2

if the Big East Adds another team, its gotta be Villanova, it won't make the Big East a clusterf*** for basketball as TCU made it, 
just its gonna take so much privately raised funds for Villanova to add on to its stadium, facilities, scholarships for men and women that I probably won't happen for another 5 years. 

but the money they'd make from TV contracts and bowl games would more than likely make up for the defecit. 

Would love to see it happen though 

Originally Posted by 200biz

nova needs to join the big east 2

if the Big East Adds another team, its gotta be Villanova, it won't make the Big East a clusterf*** for basketball as TCU made it, 
just its gonna take so much privately raised funds for Villanova to add on to its stadium, facilities, scholarships for men and women that I probably won't happen for another 5 years. 

but the money they'd make from TV contracts and bowl games would more than likely make up for the defecit. 

Would love to see it happen though 

indifferent.gif

You are so intelligent, obviously i know that conference is crap, i was meaning you make it sound like a team can just jump around conferences every other week, hence why i said boise JUST joined a conference. Analyze and interpret before you try to come at me, genius.

indifferent.gif

You are so intelligent, obviously i know that conference is crap, i was meaning you make it sound like a team can just jump around conferences every other week, hence why i said boise JUST joined a conference. Analyze and interpret before you try to come at me, genius.

really the big east, really TCU??? the big12 is right there asking to be dominated. who dropped the ball on this one, big12 president?

really the big east, really TCU??? the big12 is right there asking to be dominated. who dropped the ball on this one, big12 president?

Back
Top Bottom