TDE! Limitless like we on NZT! *Official TDE Thread*

Funny how Rock was the first to come out the TDE camp, and now he's the least sought after. Fool should have never signed to Strange Music. Smh

I don't understand why these singles didn't blow up more....

It's funny how everyone (not on this forum) hated K. Dot when he first came out because they said he sounded like Wayne.  Now that he has switched up his style to more of a backpack rapper everyone loves him.  Personally, I've enjoyed his music since he came out on Game's mixtapes and he dropped that Training Day mixtape.  The group is definitely talented.  It's crazy that Jay Rock was the main star of that label when it first started and now he's riding the backseat to his label mates. 

Hopefully Aftermath doesn't drop the ball with them.

There's one guy that hasn't dropped a tape yet on that camp that is extremely dope.  His name is Punch.

:pimp: got a chance to shoot Kendrick performing. He's pretty talented.

CARTOONS & CEREAL

"Bet I put some new tires on a lightning bolt
Til' I wreck into a pole, like a right to vote
I am from the bottom of the jungle
Living in the bottom of the food chain
When you get a new chain, ***** take it from you
A new name, want stripes, and you and zebra look alike
Hope another homicide don't numb you and none do
Things we will never learn soon
In the era where we wanna earn soon
That's a error, you can smell it in the air and everybody really doomed
That's why I'm backdooring you ***********s
All y'all can suck my ****
All them days at the county building
Now I'm 'bout to make my mama rich
Cartoons and (cereal!) I ain't felt this good since
Scrooge McDuck, (here we go!) Elementary hood ****

It's funny how everyone (not on this forum) hated K. Dot when he first came out because they said he sounded like Wayne.  Now that he has switched up his style to more of a backpack rapper everyone loves him.  Personally, I've enjoyed his music since he came out on Game's mixtapes and he dropped that Training Day mixtape.  The group is definitely talented.  It's crazy that Jay Rock was the main star of that label when it first started and now he's riding the backseat to his label mates. 

Hopefully Aftermath doesn't drop the ball with them.

There's one guy that hasn't dropped a tape yet on that camp that is extremely dope.  His name is Punch.

I thought Punch was a producer?

If you haven't already, go check out the video for "Whats The Word" by Schoolboy... Jay Rock's verse is TOUGH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom