TDE! Limitless like we on NZT! *Official TDE Thread*

Maybe it’s cause it’s been a very long time since I’ve listened to Jay Rock, but it seems like he sounds a lot more lively than before. Not like happy and ****, but general projecting of his voice. I dig it.

There’s also a couple tracks clearly aimed for radio, but they’re not bad. Rotation could actually be a song that really catches on. Feeling that one a lot.

Maybe it’s cause it’s been a very long time since I’ve listened to Jay Rock, but it seems like he sounds a lot more lively than before. Not like happy and ****, but general projecting of his voice. I dig it.

There’s also a couple tracks clearly aimed for radio, but they’re not bad. Rotation could actually be a song that really catches on. Feeling that one a lot.
Thought the same. Hella different from 09 jay rock.
**** still slap though

Ill say the 1st and last song are placed nicely. Listening to the last track makes Me 2 hype, like me give more.

No lie every track is nice , I haven't been able to get into tap out.

Future on the album meh. I get why the track was there, TDE marketing strategies are real smooth, like having championship theme for tour and then having win as a single(with Kenny being "featured".

Feeling like, knock it off and troopers may get over looked.
ES tales has such a hard knock life Jay-Z vibe(head boppin).

Rotation 112 summer anthem easy at least for me.
Cole did his thing which is surprising since I havent really been enjoying is new stuff.

Really feeling for what its worth.broke +-.

SZA did her thing but u can hear her voice giving out.

Ill say this, released on time, production is super smooth, I may be didn't like one transition between songs I think between 4th and 5th. But this gives the man ahead start in nasir, which who knows what's happening.

Last edited:
Off the first listen, I like 90059 more then this on the first listen. OSOM is my favorite song on here, Broke being a close second.

Feel like it's similar to Blank Face LP as far as Jay Rock taking an more artistic approach instead of just hard hitting bars.

It's surprisingly good on the first listen, could argue his best album yet.

Did anybody get a hardcopy? If so, where?

I walked into Best Buy yesterday and they didn't have it. Only place I've seen is Amazon but I rather go to the store and buy it.

Should have removed Future from Kings Dead.

I like this album a lot, felt like his energy was real good and the production was smooth.

ADA11374-CEA4-4B2F-835D-B8CE02D05BC5.jpeg

Last edited:
I prefer old Jay Rock. When he was straight spiting. He flowing like the young new kids out here in 2018. Not really feeling this but "ES Tales" is hard.

I must’ve skipped Tap Out when I first listened to this, cause I don’t remember this at all :lol: it’s legit the only song on here I’ll never listen to again. I rock with everything else on here

I want Jay Rock to win. Ive been a fan for a minute. So i am glad he switched up his style a bit to go mainstream.

I am mad sZA all of a sudden can sing again. I really wanted to see her in concert. We bought tickets just to see her. But seeing Jay rock and Kdot was cool enough.

I want Jay Rock to win. Ive been a fan for a minute. So i am glad he switched up his style a bit to go mainstream.

I am mad sZA all of a sudden can sing again. I really wanted to see her in concert. We bought tickets just to see her. But seeing Jay rock and Kdot was cool enough.
u know she prolly recorded that song months ago right?

Back
Top Bottom