Teacher at My HS recently got arrested for having an affair with student

Tim Yoon is smashing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i would have smashed and told no one..........................................................................................................................maybe my boys.
laugh.gif
__s ain't !$++ boy I tell ya...

The relationship allegedly began in April 2009. The District Attorney's Office claims that's when Zeo began having sexual conversations and contact with the student both on and off school grounds.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
at them finding out because somebody can't keep their mouth shut.
indifferent.gif
me not smashing any teachers in middle school/high school

"She was always there to help the students. If you needed extra help she would give it to you," said student Tim Yoon. "Overall she was a really nice teacher to have."

hmm..

HAVE YOU GUYS EVER NOTICED THAT IT'S ALWAYS A WHITE TEACHER HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH A STUDENT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 255forLife

"She was always there to help the students. If you needed extra help she would give it to you," said student Tim Yoon. "Overall she was a really nice teacher to have."

hmm..

dudes getn his...or was

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

HAVE YOU GUYS EVER NOTICED THAT IT'S ALWAYS A WHITE TEACHER HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH A STUDENT
laugh.gif

Good point, and props on the large font and caps. No sarcasm
roll.gif

1000th post, it only took 4 years maybe 5

Smh can't even put your kids in school without worrying about teachers with Peter Pan syndrome, ridiculous.

I used to get boners in class all the time. It would have been cool if a teacher would have done something about it!!

my gym teacher ms baker who we all assumed was a lesbian (she had a girlfreind) ended up gettin caught messing around

with two male students... at a highschool party haha she was only like 24 but still how a teacher goin to highschool parties
smh.gif

...and i also used to run thru this 17yr old broad who got her teacher fired because she left her myspace up at school
smh.gif

inapprotriate conversation wit a male faculty member... cops came n took her home computer the whole nine
laugh.gif

I've always wanted to smash my health teacher. She was the baddest teacher I've ever had. I mean...I've had other teachers I wouldn't mindsmashing, but I really wanted to bang this one out.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Smh can't even put your kids in school without worrying about teachers with Peter Pan syndrome, ridiculous.
there is nothing wrong with a 15+ male student engaging in relations with a teacher... nothing at all

i wouldnt even try to press charges if it were my son... i'd give him dap & keep it movin

Back
Top Bottom