TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

9000?
eek.gif

those forces were made for the original Nike Skate Team...only 6 pairs were created and only two have surfaced that i know of.

Angel

^you obviously dont know what your talking about mister, those are a womens releases from 2003-2004

lol oh. my fault, i forgot about that shoe. his reponse runs like hand in hand with my post at the top

Originally Posted by mario687211

this thread has doubled and tripled prices on forces.... how about the real af1 heads let this thread die down so we can pursue what we really want and these youngins can go back to their jordans and dunks

This was already posted. I do agree though. Before this thread no one went to search for canvas af1 or crimson or even jewels. People didn't know where toget 3M snakes, what co.jp meant, and so much more. It has both educated a lot of folks and at the same time done serious damage to real af1 heads. I pickedtakashi canvas for 50 vnds, 2 pairs 80 ds, orange canvas 3 pairs for 450(which I thought was a lot at the time, but would be considered a steal today), jewelswere sitting everywhere for 50 around brooklyn/bronx area, HK were 150 and I was pissed at that. I mean really, I don't think I have to say much morebecause you get the point. This and the air max thread both hurt collectors severely. Let me give some examples for air maxes, huf am1 use to go for 30dollars all day at outlets even after it sold out it would go for 50-60 at most, but now its going for 200. The urawa am1 were just like the hufs sitting at 30at outlets and now go for 300. Kidrobots are a prime example, just before the summer I went to a shop and asked how much the guy tells me 600, then I go backafter the summer and he tells me 1200, within months the price has doubled, and this not only the shop but on ebay as well. So you know now what this hype hasdone.

I know "mr. og wannabe af1 collector" gonna try and come in with a stupid rebuttal saying "oh if you don't money this hobby aint foryou" type %%#!. All I have to say is I had money for this hobby at 14 so I sure as hell have money for it now. I'm not gonna blow 600 on linens when Ipaid 120 for them in the past, with that kind of money I can get PE's/Hypers and samples so why waste it on gr's?

I will leave this post with saying patience will reign over hype.

Aaron those are the supreme air force 1. These weren't actually supreme release or anything just has supreme dunk upper and af1 midsole/sole. I believesomeone from nike sb division made these as a gift, only 5 pairs exist from what I know. If anyone knows different please correct me. The first pair to up wasowned by leoneski where he used it to win the infamous $C comp in nyc. I say that because everyone was amazed by them and it THE shoe to seal hisvictory
laugh.gif
. I know he sold it after the comp to someone, I won'tmention who, but it is sz 11 and I been wanting them ever since just don't want to pay the crazy amount. This is the second pair that has popped up that Iseen. Hope this answers some of your questions.

Kazi - patience is key? wait for the prices to drop?
eyes.gif

threads like these are a gift and a curse - you get good info at the cost of crazy reseller prices. But I did see some Mocha AF1's going for $100 (not mysize
frown.gif
), don't even bother asking for the site, don't wannaraise the prices
tired.gif
(no eBay)

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

xilegacy: You still have those red size 10 bobbito's for sale? PM me.
I think I will be keeping them. I sold about 9 pairs already so I think I should hold onto to one.

I Love AF1: for me it is and it hasn't failed me yet. I can't speak everyone though.

Dont get me started kazi lol! cuz I'll start shedding some Light on some of these cats but I'm afraid the truth will hurt! It's a joke to observethese "New Wave" AF1 head's and they act like they have P.H.D.'s . What has the world come too?

Originally Posted by Alieg6

Dont get me started kazi lol! cuz I'll start shedding some Light on some of these cats but I'm afraid the truth will hurt! It's a joke to observe these "New Wave" AF1 head's and they act like they have P.H.D.'s . What has the world come too?

My man Ali hitting dudes with leathal blows
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

corwinator3407
I sold the blue. I have to update the sig. I'll look aroundtomorrow for some and let you know. I know they should still be around. I'll be in the city so I'll pm tomorrow if I get lucky.

I agree with that statement that Air Forces went up in price, but since i dont like jewels or that other stuff kazi mentioned, I haven't really beeneffected by it..All i know is the the collabos/pes have become easier to find, but prices are insanse...I'm still on the hunt for COF black lebronforces...

Angel

busy busy busy.

-i totally agree. shoe game has been dead for while. prices sky rocketed and you only line up for shoes if its collaborated with something. i don't evenremember the last time i lined up for sneakers. i hate paying for sneakers more than 200.00. i def have to think about purchasing if its more than 2 bills. buti def think af1 should get more buzz than those dunk sb and the prices on them dunks are ridics. but yea ive been on the low with sneakers, i def slow down butim still hunting for a few pairs. hola at me if you have DS pair of courier af1 sz. 9.5 or 10.

to the people wanting to join. PM me or IM me on aim (same sn as nt user name)

hope everyone is having a good xmas. ive been busy.

im tired, gnite

-J_b_3

The first pair to up was owned by leoneski where he used it to win the infamous $C comp in nyc. I say that because everyone was amazed by them and it THE shoe to seal his victory
laugh.gif
. I know he sold it after the comp to someone, I won't mention who, but it is sz 11 and I been wanting them ever since just don't want to pay the crazy amount. This is the second pair that has popped up that I seen. Hope this answers some of your questions.
I was amazed
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I need a size 7 - 8
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom