TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

another quick iphone shot of what came this morning -

photosm2.jpg

OGfiend-nice blk. canvas!
kevin2nd- I would be too worried to wear those anywhere outside the house, white canvas is like a dirt magnet! (do you think they'll hold up in a washingmachine?)
MFP- are those the 10.5 that sold on ebay last week by the same guy that posted them here too?
prymone- what year did those blk patents release? I don't recall ever seeing those

^ yeah, they are the 10.5 that was on ebay. funny story - i had been looking for a pair of 10.5 or 11 orange canvas lows for a while now, and i actuallyoffered that guy $300 shipped, which he turned down... then he ended up putting them on ebay, and i won the auction for $222.50. i'm glad i decided to bepatient, instead of offering more than $300, haha.

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

OGfiend-nice blk. canvas!
kevin2nd- I would be too worried to wear those anywhere outside the house, white canvas is like a dirt magnet! (do you think they'll hold up in a washing machine?)
MFP- are those the 10.5 that sold on ebay last week by the same guy that posted them here too?
prymone- what year did those blk patents release? I don't recall ever seeing those

2005 they were a euro release

MFP, good deal. I actually emailed him to find out his asking price, he replies something along the lines of, make me an offer and I'll tell you ifit's close to what I'm looking for. I didn't bother after that. I'm glad he lost money.

prymone- now I remember those, thanks.

It looked like this thread was dying for a little while, but these past couple of pages have been crazy.

kev, prymone, OGfiend, AIRADAM, PHATTYB0Y, Flightclub x SD, DOPE STUFF (sorry if I missed anyone)!

Wore Atmos today (as many others have lately) and my two newest pickups thanks to MyOnes. This man ships fast! Perfect kicks for Spring/Summer.

I see a lot of us are thinking alike with canvas lows with all white midsoles/soles.

^^ you really didnt need to re-post the pic right after
eyes.gif
.. but they are sexy so its alright haha..

as I said in the p/u thread DOPE vapours kazi~
and jvhoop/OGfiend those canvas' are awesome
pimp.gif

haha KBizzle you have ridiculous heat as it is, no need to hate =P

$300 shipped, which he turned down... then he ended up putting them on ebay, and i won the auction for $222.50
Nice. I love when that happens...I hate seeing people get greedy like that, puts 'em in their place.

^^very nice vapours up there! those along with the chocolate straw lows takes the cake for embroidered swooshes along with tumbled leather!

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
I need a damn pair of Ice Cubes.

indifferent.gif
weren't they Canadien exclusive?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Chris yes they were but like a handful of shoes I SLEPT....ithappens, I was waitingto get them for 50% off through my friend during FL/Champs Employee sale. But when the sale came there was no sizes left in that shoe,the only other time that gamble didn't work was for the Stealth XX's.

^ you need to get rid of that lebron avi and put up a chris bosh one.

EDIT: does anyone who frequents this thread know anybody that lives in oklahoma? please PM me if you do; i don't care if they're a sneakerhead ornot...

All white Sheeds to waste a beautiful inside. I've been wearing these way too much since I got them.

A lot of heat on this page . . .

Kev - Loving the white/black-gum sole canvases.

Matt - I still need some orange canvas in my life.

pyrmone - Those black patents are very clean.

jvhoop - I love those navy canvas lows man. Very sick indeed.

Kazi - Those vapors are simple, yet sick.

zs05wc - Nice sheeds man.

I've been so lazy with posting pictures of my shoes, but here are a couple from prom last night . ..

1zz59uf.jpg

334ovph.jpg

Have a great day team!

Back
Top Bottom