TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Item number: 110244144679[/td] [/tr][/table]
^ just ended, were those legit?
ohwell.gif

He wouldn't send me a pic of the box so I was hesitant.

^I'd say $200 at least, probably around $250. Those are fire....

Nice white/orange jewels footfetish...

how mcuh should i pay for all white patent sheed lows? 10.5 or 11, and if anyone has them let me know

Originally Posted by AIRADAMM

Originally Posted by MFPearson

Originally Posted by miky360

Airadam, if you said you posted them a couple times, why do you post it again?
are you just desperate for attention?

get out of here miky360... we don't need that negativity. people post recycled pics all the time, and i always enjoy looking at playstations (no matter how often i see them). besides, don't you need to have a post count of over 5 before you can start ripping on other people?
Well stated, thanks dude. But yeah some people are so jealous and have to bring other people down. I took a new picture of them so why not post it, and contribute.

i aint hating MFPearson, ive been lurking NT for a couple years now, i just dont post. ijust find it pointless to post the same pic again. if your gona post the same shoe again, take a different pic.

Damn JV! I keep coming back just to look at those navy canvas, I wish I had a pair of those there awesome!

Sj, that's badass! I wanna wear some forces for my prom now, those patents are beautiful.

Oh, i'm sellin a pair of DS with box hardboiled eggs size 10 if any of you guys are interested, figured before I try and sell them I would let the teamknow. If you're interested go ahead and PM me.

Paul -
pimp.gif
I'm glad you were ableto get 2 out of the 3. I'm still puzzled at who spent what must have been close to $800 after fees for those purple canvas af1's. Anyway, althoughsomeone overpaid for those glaciers, I was able to make out alright myself.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Thanks Tyler and who ever won the purples must be a lurker haha. I guess that since you didn't get the glaciers you decided to purchase the black / whitemids instead major props I can't wait to see those posted
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nice pick-ups Paul. Can you send me a link for the ended auction for purple highs and glaciers through the pm?
nerd.gif

Also, where can I find Nike boxes from '95-'99?
nerd.gif

thanks
wink.gif

ive been wanting red canvas forever good stuff paul. i hate how must of your stuff is my size too!!!

Nice pickups as usual Paul. Im too lazy to figure out the whole middle man process of buying from yahoo japan, but thats probably a blessing in disguise. I'll post some new pickups later today.

<>

CVF1,

I just hit you up. I'm interested.

Paul,

Great pickups. I can't say I'm not jealous. I love the contrasting white tongue on the reds. It's good to see you were able to get at least 2 outof 3.

Thanks very much everyone.

Sorry I Love AF1 I deleted the link to the purple canvas lows from my favorites so I don't have the link any more but I'm pretty sure it was posteda few pages back.

Rajah purchasing from Yahoo Japan is easy all you have to do is ask Zhi, personally I hate using bidding services I feel like I have been bent over backwardsby the time I have paid all of the fees and custom charges.

lol that's a crazy pic Kev, also great courirs and mushrooms I still need both of those.

Very nice atmos Mic.

Back
Top Bottom