TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I see quite a bit of canvas 1's being copped...do you guys prefer canvas to leather? Let's say the exact same colorway was available in canvas and leather, which would you choose? Just curious...I'd personally go with the leather (with the exception of the safety orange canvas, I think orange leather would be a bit much for me)
Aloha TEAM!!! Haven't posted in a minute....i've been on, just doing the lurkin thing
nerd.gif
!!
pimp.gif
pick ups in here as usual.......i've been on hold with pickin upkicks lately....still lickin my wounds from Vegas.
Anyway....as for HP's question above.....i'd go with leather..just for the ease of up-keep vs canvas....anyone who's been to Hawaii knows how ourRedDirt treats kicks and growing up here i've ruined my share of OG canvas AF1's
mad.gif
!!!!!
Hope all is well TEAM....stay safe!

great stuff everybody

314170058.jpg

skydiving / courir pic is simply killing it kevin

94 canvas low are looking very very nice paul. congratulation

Originally Posted by 15carmelo23

One of my biggest ebay steals ever, thanks again to prymone for the help

40$......

dsc02562fn4.jpg

I'm not calling you out in any way but I honestly find it hard to believe that withall the info out there on the web theses days the seller didn't know what he had?

My dad could Google "Kobe Bryant Air Force 1's" and find out that even a GR pair goes for more than $40.

If the seller is smart enough make a listing on EBay you think they would know better???

If you did get those Kobe Pe's for $40 that's quite the amazing steal. I'm definitely a bit jealous atpaying $40 for a PE.

@$%@.. finding a used pair of GR Air Force's for $40 is a steal these days let alonea Kobe PE.

Well you proved me wrong. Great steal Melo.

You cleanned them up nicely cause they pics on Ebay make them look tore up and creased up.

are we 100% sure those kobe's are real? i mean, i don't want to question anyone's judgment... But a couple months ago, those exact kobe's andthe green kobe's were all over ebay going for something silly like $80.

i don't mean to be a pessimist, but i tend to believe the saying, "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true."especially when it comes to sneakers, and ESPECIALLY when you are buying them off of an ebay seller that you don't know and haven't dealt with before,regardless of his feedback level.

all that being said (probably for no good reason), nice steal if they are in fact legitimate. i'm just glad that those are huge, and that i hate 3mmaterial.

^ I feel you. But those are indeed legit. If I remember correctly those fake kobes never were on ebay in such a huge size like 14.
There is a legit pair on ebay now and mine look exactly the same.

Here's a pic from the tag

dsc02564yh6.jpg

Looks good to me.

for any1 dont belive the price i still got it in my ebay
Sold for: US $39.99
Buyer: prymone (77)

edit i aint see the link posted

im pretty sure they real when i had em in my possesion everything looked/felt right
very high quality

Originally Posted by meth68

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

latest af1 pickups
080418_nike_af1_linen_blue.jpg

Still one of my favorite AF1's I own, I have 3 pairs just in case I have a mishap
laugh.gif
roll.gif
these are one of my favorites also....i love them way more thanthe ones taht came out in 01...

JordanLovah,

$520? That's crazy. You can definitely find a pair for a better price. Also, I hope they weren't DS. Buying DS '99 IVs is a terrible idea. I would know, my black/reds just cracked after only about 5-6 wears. You're much better going after a NDS-VNDS pair.

yea, i know what you mean....i have a vnds pair, but wanted a DS pair for my collection. i too had ds blk/red IVs that i got in jan.08. i brokethem out a few months later during the summer and the midsole started to peel after one wear. i ended up having to wear the shoes i bought at the mall so iwouldn't totally kill them. i need another pair of those too, so i might wait for the pack or try to find another. i guess they'll pop upeventually.....

sup Team, 3M Snakes for me today (recycled pic, didn't bother taking a new pic).

nice pick-up Melo
smokin.gif

EDIT: the postman brought me these
smokin.gif

got 'em for less than $50 shipped (no mario687211)

The pair of kobe's carmelo got are real for a sec thought it was 2 different shoes but realized he cleaned them up and restuffed them.

Nice steal on those Kobe*** PE's.

I <3(is it gay I made a heart for the word "love"?) AF1 - Dope 3M snakes.
pimp.gif

Lexflex - Dope caro canvases.

Loving those jewels and JD Portlands as well.

Wore these today . . .

16ghpwj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom