TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Since a lot of you have been crushin it with linens and things like that I decided to bring out something I don't see too often.

Wish they still looked like this
frown.gif

137_1143294390.gif

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

I'm extremely angry and disappointed right now. After thinking someone else had bought the DS size 9.5 Independence Jewel AF1 Mids, I have a suspicion that the people at RIF decided to refund my money in order to throw them back up on the website today for $500 instead of the $325 I bought them for during the sale. Both DS size 10 FLAX AF1 Mids are also magically up on the website (along with the size 10.5 Adidas Union 35th anniversary consortium's I tried to order) after they appeared to be gone yesterday. The Indy Mids are also "brand new (slightly yellowed) with box" as the pair I bought and was told were sold to another person were. I'm not the type to make accusations without definitive facts, but this is very shady.

iiljaybe3,

do you know what's going on by any chance since you work there?

damn jv, you got played. but at the same time, thats the reason why i don't pay any attention to rif.la. yellowed indy's for $500? flax'swith messed up box for $450? the reason they had to lower those prices and have that sale in the first place is because no one was crazy enough to buy theirshoes for those ridiculous prices. as far as popular consignment websites go, rif.la is a distant third to flightclub (also terrible prices) and napsize (morereasonable). just think about it - you have to be doing something wrong to not sell ds pairs of flax mids and indy jewel mids (although the 10.5 that satthere for almost a year seems to be gone now...). the second someone sees a pair of either of those on napsize, they get bought up.

all that being said, i have no intention of offending jeff or jb. jeff has helped me out big time, so i would never rip on him. i'm sure they don'tdecide when the sales are, and i'm sure they're not the ones that decide when to cancel orders to try and get more money (if that is what happened). ilike to think that they are just messengers.

nice ice cubes 808 neighbor. those women's premiums are nice - i remember seeing those in my friend's shop but i never knew that the sole was clear.

Yeah I don't really think they're rare but I have never seen anyone else wearing them. For some reason I only buy AF1'S with clear soles lol

^^omg what the hell!? U SOLD THOSE!?sigh.i can only dream of heat like that.imo the shape of those are straight gangstah^^
going back to nT london to get the mowabs and the others when they are available.cost me 70gbp.
anyone know where i can get the infrared am90 force lows?
n705653063_915842_5639.jpg

Damn Kartoon, those looked pretty new when I saw you wear 'em. Beautiful Af1s, it's a shame. I just wore my 3M snakes down to the point where the whitepart is showing through the sole (I think I wore them for 3 weeks straight once), but I'm not gonna sell them just cause they're beat...I think beat-upheaters actually look nice as long you don't make it look like you're trying to flaunt them.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Damn Kartoon, those looked pretty new when I saw you wear 'em. Beautiful Af1s, it's a shame. I just wore my 3M snakes down to the point where the white part is showing through the sole (I think I wore them for 3 weeks straight once), but I'm not gonna sell them just cause they're beat...I think beat-up heaters actually look nice as long you don't make it look like you're trying to flaunt them.

how can you do that?
nerd.gif

I just cant see heater beaters get beaten down even more. I rather sell them to someone who would appreciate them. ha

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

how can you do that?
nerd.gif

walk down the street while twirling my whole body in a very flamboyant manner while exclaiming loudly "WOO WOOOOOO". i do it all the time rightafter i have sex (a very rare occasion).

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

how can you do that?
nerd.gif

walk down the street while twirling my whole body in a very flamboyant manner while exclaiming loudly "WOO WOOOOOO". i do it all the time right after i have sex (a very rare occasion).

laugh.gif

^Damn those are way better than the 3M snakes, which I'm selling mine if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom