TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

walk down the street while twirling my whole body in a very flamboyant manner while exclaiming loudly "WOO WOOOOOO".
laugh.gif
That got me...

It's funny actually...here in New York (particularly in Soho
eyes.gif
),there are tons of degenerate 13 year olds, who really do that to draw attention to themselves and their outfits.

Very nice 3m mids Paul. What's the production date?

paul where the hell do u get heat like that!? those are godlike.ideal for the summer.
know anyone who has a pair of those mids in a 12?

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

how can you do that?
nerd.gif

walk down the street while twirling my whole body in a very flamboyant manner while exclaiming loudly "WOO WOOOOOO". i do it all the time right after i have sex (a very rare occasion).
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks very much everyone, and yeah Oli it was a big relief to finally get the correct size after all those years of searching so I appreciate the kind wordsmate.

Fiend the production date is 990507

Phor I got the mids from Dre (Croationstyle) he has a huge amount of AF1's but if you buy anything from him outside of his ebay auctions be prepared towait for a while as his stock room is chock a block with shoes, apparently he told me that he has around 3000 pairs with nearly 1/3 of them being AF1's. Ihave never seen the white 3M mids in a size 12 though the biggest was an 11 (which was yellowed pretty badly) but they do exist of course, your best bet wouldbe to contact Zhi and ask him to keep an eye out but they are very rare unfortunately.

Some new stuff...

and do you join Team AF-One or just keep posting in here like I do
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Bonus pic I took earlier..

Over the passed year or so, i've dedicated my
time, money, and collection specifically to the
NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID...
This is my tribute...

5u2pmw.jpg

50jrkj.jpg

33keo7n.jpg

zu38ly.jpg

2mx0lr9.jpg

107j0n8.jpg

(missing two pairs,pics later)

Houstonsnk : are you on ISS too?and man those crimsons Bednot be no nine.

^^yes Im on ISS only in houston thread tho (reggie07)
and sorry to say those crimsons are a size 9,
and did you have a table at the last winter houston summit?? I remember those first mids.

got 1 coming in tomorrow too, i love af1,i think you'll like these...

p.s i unloaded a few forces on ebay... linens,y.o.t.d's,raspberry,olympics,rens etc. etc. 9-9.5 hit me up for the link... or search itfellas

Anyone bought from pancakez15 on ebay before? I won some Campers from him a week ago and I thought they should be here by now. I tried contacting him yesterdaybut he hasnt gotten back to me yet. Should I give it a little more time?

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

got 1 coming in tomorrow too, i love af1,i think you'll like these...

p.s i unloaded a few forces on ebay... linens,y.o.t.d's,raspberry,olympics,rens etc. etc. 9-9.5 hit me up for the link... or search itfellas
yo that was you.
roll.gif
check ur ebay then asap. or pm me on here.

zs05wc I wanted those campers. u got a nice deal

mids never get love. im loving all those mids posted above. ill add my pair i wore today

33keo7n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. price? availability? any other info?

2mx0lr9.jpg

eek.gif
.. i remember those from a few years back..i had to choose between those and the d town mids and i got d towns

^Those are from '02. Love that colorway...medium grey/royal-white I think.

I really need those white/caro nyc mids. Napsize used to have a ton for $118 and I totally slept on that. SMH at me.

Like I've said before, oversized Sheed logo and visible air unit makes these a trashy pair...and highs are my favorite!

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Like I've said before, oversized Sheed logo and visible air unit makes these a trashy pair...and highs are my favorite!

Lol I feel the same way... I was looking forward to some new sheed highs, but these are blah.

i like those sheeds alot. im gonna need a pair, any info on availability or price? i think i may be the only one who like the visible air bubble on af1s

his stock room is chock a block with shoes, apparently he told me that he has around 3000 pairs with nearly 1/3 of them being AF1's
that must be like walking into a gold mine...probably been sitting on them for years, he'll make a killing.
That guy Dre at one time possessed my true holy grail, size 10.5, deadstock PR1's. I offered him 3 pairs of white AF1 Lux lows, he was looking for around$600 if I recall correctly. I wanted them bad, just not THAT bad.

Back
Top Bottom